PDA

View Full Version : Britney's little 16 yr old sister Jamie-Lynne Spears is pregnant!

Tycho
12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Kevin Federline is not the father. It is some other guy. Little Jamie-Lynne also stars on the Mickey Mouse Club or some other show where she is a role model for other young girls.

If so, we will not have to worry about a declining birth rate.

Originally from Louisiana, following Katrina, the Spears family may have many FEMA-bought trailers to choose to raise their family in.

BountyHunterScum
12-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Jamie-Lynn. Who cares though.

Tycho
12-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Jamie-Lynn. Who cares though.

Thanks. I'll correct my first post. I obviously didn't care enough to get her name right the first time.

However, it's on every news channel (Fox, CNN, MS-NBC) so I saw enough about it while I was just eating dinner.

The pundits were talking about how our culture is pushing and pushing the sexuality of teenage girls. Well I guess I cared about that, as I found it fascinating to watch on 3 different news channels - but so did millions of other Americans. I just didn't need Chris Hansen to admit it.

BountyHunterScum
12-20-2007, 11:44 PM
That part is true, society is going to hell at lightspeed. Toobad I don't know how to contact the aliens out there who may or may not exist. I think they do though. I just might suggest they go to town on the major cities. That's where alot of the sexual filth is, the big cities.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-21-2007, 12:12 AM
There goes her caree- oh wait, who is this again? :p

Who would've thought that the teenage sister of a has been skank who makes poor personal choices, marries another piece of white trash, is a poor mother, and idiot would become a teenage mother unexpectedly? hmm. :thumbsup:

darthvyn
12-21-2007, 08:14 AM
That's where alot of the sexual filth is, the big cities.

oooohhhh, sensationalist...

although what you say is true, because brit and her sister grew up in a big city... (kentwood, LA - population 2,205 as of y2k... :crazed: )

CaptainSolo1138
12-21-2007, 08:26 AM
I lol'd mightily at the one post on WWTDD.com re: lil' Jaime-Lynn and her mom being "shocked" about the pregnancy:

Jamie and her mom both said this was shocking, which means one of us need to look up the term "shocking". Because I don't think they're using it the way the person who invented the term shocking meant it to be used. I think he meant it to mean like if you're sleeping and someone whacks you in the b*lls with a shovel. I think he meant, like, "surprising". "Unexpected". Like if you saw a unicorn. But some bony teen getting on top of a Spears girl and nervously ****ing her then not pulling out and getting her pregnant? Yeah. Yeah, that sounds about right.

BountyHunterScum
12-21-2007, 08:36 AM

although what you say is true, because brit and her sister grew up in a big city... (kentwood, LA - population 2,205 as of y2k... :crazed: )

Goes to show what you know. :rolleyes:

CaptainSolo1138
12-21-2007, 08:46 AM

:mad: u r dum darthvan n i bet u play wiht urself :mad:

JON9000
12-21-2007, 09:23 AM
What I find problematic is that other kids are going to think teen motherhood is a cake walk when they see an idealized young person like Spears able to bring this baby up without breaking a sweat because she's rich. Still, if this event gets parents to talk to their kids more about the need to be careful, I suppose it's a good thing in the long run.

Toobad I don't know how to contact the aliens out there who may or may not exist. I think they do though. I just might suggest they go to town on the major cities.

You do that. And while you're at it, can you change your name back to James31278 so we can keep it straight who it is we are laughing at?

darthvyn
12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Goes to show what you know. :rolleyes:

ya got me there, i don't know how i could possibly even begin to try to think about how to respond to that.

CaptainSolo1138
12-21-2007, 01:14 PM
ya got me there, i don't know how i could possibly even begin to try to think about how to respond to that.Typical soft lefty response.:rolleyes:

darthvyn
12-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Typical soft lefty response.:rolleyes:

PEECHES I WILL GIEV U TEH BIRRD!!!! O YES!!!!

jjreason
12-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I used this as an opportunity to speak to my daughter about making the choice to have sex - it was pretty simple: Does Zoe look old enough to be a good mom?

I guess the Mom had to put her parenting book on hold as a result. And I'm not even kidding. :rolleyes:

TeeEye7
12-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I read in the paper today that Jaimie-Lynn's (well...what do you call him? Boyfriend, sperm donor? Pedophile?) is a pipe layer who she met in church. Pipe layer? I guess he takes his work home with him, too. :rolleyes:

Tycho
12-21-2007, 03:29 PM
...that she met in church. LOL.

Actually, the misconception about the "godly" is so strong that you really can walk out of a bar or nightclub with getting no action on Saturday night and then claim it all on Sunday morning. :rolleyes:

jjreason
12-21-2007, 03:50 PM
The boyfriend apparently lives with her and her folks (at least that was the hearsay at work), meaning her folks might be investigated for "letting" her do the deed in the family home!

El Chuxter
12-21-2007, 04:24 PM
But they're in Louisiana. Last I checked, the drinking age there was 18, so the age of consent may be lower as well. I know it's 16 in a few states.

Now can we close the thread and not give this bint any more attention?

Tycho
12-21-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm not sure about Louisiana law. STATUATORY rape, is just that: state law that attempts to regulate the legal age a person can give their consent for sex.

Because of some discussion about ephebophilia (liking teens - actually different from pedophillia - an interest in pre-puberty children) I learned that in Michigan, and either nationally in Canada, or possibly state-by-state in Canada as well, the legal age is 16.

I believe a kid can have sex in marriage at 14 or something in Kentucky, and the 16 year age is common across most of Europe. That BJ case in Alabama highlighted that state - though I can't remember if it was 16, or a 3 year age law - such that if an 18 year old is with a 15 year old, 19 year old gets together with a 16 year old, 20 year old and 17 year old, it all is legal. But any larger age range, and the kid usually has to be over 18. Sometimes it might be over 18 and out of high school - though a kid can drop out of high school at 16, so I'm not sure that makes sense.

Before I make "ephebophiliac of the year," I'll say that I think I always had about a 10 year age range difference in my interests, which means that I now like girls at least over 21. My sexist statement will be "that many women do not mentally mature until they're over 50 :D "

All this being established, girls used to get married at like 13 or something. There wasn't a big "moral question" about it.

Society's demands changed and as women needed to complete about 12 years of primary school and likely work even after marriage and motherhood, the "invention" of an acceptable age range for consent at age 18 (usually) was instituted.

I don't think it has to do with biological maturity, as a girl can conceive at 13 and sometimes younger.

As to mental maturity? A lot of sex seems to be about manipulation.

With 2 adults, the male tries to "get some," more often than not - or you guys don't go out to bars and clubs to meet women?

Buying drinks or providing illegal drugs was often a catalyst to breaking down resistance. Is there a difference between doing that with someone who's legally able to give consent because someone in a legislature who has never met the individual voted for it as they thought this was smart (or an election ploy?) and getting with a younger girl because she is inexperienced and stupid?

What about the more mature girl? She is willing to trade sex for 80-90 years of financial support in a contract (called a marriage) even when the unsuspecting and taken-advantage-of-male won't want her in 10-15 years or less.

People think I am so harsh and mysogynistic towards women. I am making observations about marriage and divorce in my country (and even my own home I grew up in), my ex-girlfriends, other relationships I've observed, and don't think it's honorable to obscure the truth. I tell it like it is, tabboos and all.

People are PROGRAMMED to think of the conventional rules (18 or 16 years old for consent, marriage and kids, etc.) are what should be expected for everyone.

It doesn't have to be for everyone, but it can work for some. I'm not making judgements about any specific individuals' relationships, and I keep my mouth shut about my opinions (if I know enough to have any) where it concerns the marriages / engagements of my personal friends (yes, I was the Best Man for my little brother's wedding - and that's a great case where I'd predict marriage to actually work like it's supposed to).

I don't rule out that I will ever get married. It's still possible. But I am not expecting that.

Back to Jamie-Lynn - if Louisiana law allows a 16 year old to give consent, then the parents aren't in trouble. If the boy is Jamie-Lynn's own age, or is 19 (if there is a 3-year age allowance - there could even be a 5 year - it's up to the state) then they aren't breaking the law. Finally, I believe that someone has to bring charges - and it's usually parents in statuatory rape cases. So if the guy is 30 and with their 16 year old and the parents either like him, or want their kid's father to not have a criminal record and hopefully be there to help with the child, even a 30 year old father with a 16 year old may not be prosecuted. However, in that type of case, others might press the charges and a judge could order a paternity test.

The topics are:

Sex? Well she seems good to look at I guess - almost like Britney when she first broke out singing in a video in a school girl fantasy outfit (don't tell me that wasn't aimed at grown men).

Passion? Is Jamie-Lynn actually interested in sex, or in competing for attention with her sister? Are "those" feelings there, or is she using her sex to get a guy so she has a plaything, and got herself played in the process? No one here knows her (or the guy) and could honestly tell.

Relationships? It might take until she's 30 or 50 until Jamie-Lynn has a thoughtful, interesting personality. 18 is not a magic age number. However I don't know her. Even at 16 she might (however unlikely) be interesting to talk to. However, even at her young age, the 15 or maybe 20 year interest thing could apply.

That is, if she marries this guy, he'll lose interest in her by the time she is 36 (if not sooner), which may at least mean their first child is raised by both parents, as they won't divorce until the kid is 20.

OJ Simpson met Nicole Brown when she was 18 (I was reading OJ's book). They were married 18 years actually. She was 36 when she was killed, trying to date Ron Goldman, who was 24 I think. One could argue that Nicole Brown-Simpson was trying to recapture her youth with a younger guy because OJ took it away from her, picking her up when she was so young (albeit legal age). But that is to throw out conventional morality as well - the idea that someone should only be with their partner they marry. We'd be saying that Nicole Brown-Simpson would have had a better life if she had say 10-20 sex partners after she was 18 and before she married) and we should feel sorry for her because she married someone about 20 years older than her right when she got out of the nest.

I wonder if anyone made it this far in reading my post? Take your Ritalin, it will help you sit still and appreciate my genius. This is a discussion and one presents theories to discuss, not one liners that fit on a bumper sticker. :rolleyes:

El Chuxter
12-21-2007, 04:40 PM
In West Virginia, the age of consent is 11, so long as the two people are second cousins or more closely related. Otherwise, it's 15, though there is some sort of weird loophole involving bartering a sheep for a daughter.

jjreason
12-22-2007, 08:32 AM
The age of consent in Canada (get ready, this is hard to believe) is 14 - provided the partner is 16 or under. :upset:

Better yet, if an adult sleeps with a 14 year old up here (with their consent), there is very little chance the person will be even charged (let alone convicted) for the crime, even if the 14 year old comes forward later on in life and feels they were taken advantage of. :mad:

Hell in a handbasket I say.... hell in a handbasket.

Tycho
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM
An adult with a 14 year old just feels "wrong" (if the adult is over 21 for sure).

Being realistic about human sexuality for a moment, any "child" who's entered puberty, might have feelings from curiousity to ummm....passion.

Any person who has sexual activity, even peer ages between spouses, when there's consent of course, engages in some kind of activity where there is an "advantage taken" with a partner, so that partner is receptive for some reason or another.

But when 13 year olds could marry in the old days (because yes, people died much younger) they weren't any different biologically (physically) than today. Evolution doesn't happen in 150 years. If there were physical changes in developmental ages, I'm sure it happened over thousands of years.

As I pointed out, the mental maturity people are comfortable with was adjusted over the years to take into account things like women needing to be in the workforce for the typical married household, and the completion of the education they'd need to surive that life in the workforce.

Thus an "unnatural age" of 18 (usually, as noted 16 sometimes, maybe 14 in Canada - though I guess that's close to natural - but I would so NOT want to be involved with a 14 year old...) was INVENTED for social stability.

Now in the USA, every (usually awkward) loser that gets arrested on "To Catch a Predator" with Chris Hansen, does so when they are trying to meet up with a 13-15 year old or something. Then "the socially weak or inept" are further traumatized by being criminalized as sexual predators. I'm sure being locked up helps the hapless :rolleyes: I don't recall any instance of a Chris Hansen show where the perpetraitor was trying to meet a child under the age of 13 (pre-puberty). There are pedophiles out there like that. They also might be more commonly the ones who are the killers.

Why? They have to silence their victim so they're not caught, and they do so by killing. Their motive wasn't homicidal, but the result is.

With someone after a teenager, that young person can be manipulated and make bad decisions about sex (Jamie-Lynn Spears) but they may keep coming back for more on their own, and "create a relationship" out of it.

I think you have to be kind of socially inept to be over 21 or something and be after 14 year olds. In most cases, "kids" under 21 are nothing but extreme tests of one's patience to deal with. [Sexist statement alert] Probably women under 40 or so are extreme tests of one's patience to deal with. [While I am not interested in women over 30 most likely, older women tend to compromise a lot to capture and keep a man, such as "saying they like Star Wars collectors ;) " because they fear their options are really limited. A 21 year old girl with lots of options, might hold out for someone who will spend nearly 100% of their attention and money on her, and she might even hope for 0% of their money (and even attention) on getting TAC figures or even watching the NFL. C'mon - a "perfect guy" goes shoe-shopping with her during Monday Night Football [sexist statement alert - stereotype meant with sarcasm, though real examples surely exist].

However, the socially inept do not lack sexual needs just because they are socially inept. That being said, Jamie-Lynn's baby's father (I'm guessing, if under 21) may lack the experience and confidence to win a girl his own age. But the fact remains that both were too stupid to use birth control. :rolleyes:

If a law should be made, it is that "members of the Spears family cannot reproduce."

TeeEye7
12-22-2007, 11:54 AM
If a law should be made, it is that "members of the Spears family cannot reproduce."

I think the banjo makers' and trailer manufacturers' lobbies would take exception to that law ;)

2-1B
12-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Not to mention the NAAL*

*National Association for the Advancement of Lannitude

Dar' Argol
12-23-2007, 09:18 AM
You know, if she was named Jamie-Lynn Jones, no one would care. Everyone acts as if this is a new thing. Teen pregnancy happens all the time. But this garners national coverage just because she's the sister of a wack-job. Even if this was a slightly know actor on the Nickelodeon channel it probably would not have made this much of a blip on th news radar. But because she's a spears, well this HAS to be influencing every teen out here to go jump in the sack with the next "Billy". I feel that the media along with all the rest of us are responsible for blowing things like this out of proportion.

BTW, Nickelodeon is planning a special episode of "Zoey 101" to address the issue of teen sex and what not. Also this is the last season of "Zoey 101" film ended BEFORE the news came out.

2-1B
12-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I wish my name was Billy.

Tycho
12-23-2007, 11:31 AM
You don't Caesar. Mental illness might run in the Spears family (you think?).

Or it's just back-country teen culture.

But the children of these children might also be impaired. If KFed or "Billy" were trying to be any kind of good father to them (which remains to be seen), they might really have their hands full one day. I suspect in some ways, KFed will have to earn the rest of his fortune. But I give props to the man anyway for achieving in a very rare way to make money. I just hope for the kids' sakes, that he really will learn to appreciate what it means to be a father.

Slicker
12-23-2007, 09:05 PM
You know, if she was named Jamie-Lynn Jones, no one would care. Everyone acts as if this is a new thing. Teen pregnancy happens all the time. But this garners national coverage just because she's the sister of a wack-job. Even if this was a slightly know actor on the Nickelodeon channel it probably would not have made this much of a blip on th news radar. But because she's a spears, well this HAS to be influencing every teen out here to go jump in the sack with the next "Billy". I feel that the media along with all the rest of us are responsible for blowing things like this out of proportion.Amen to all of that Dar. I thought almost the EXACT same thing when I first saw. It was almost a "yeah, so?" response. So she was knockin' boots. What's the big deal? I guarantee that most 16 year olds are as well and some of them are preggers too.

General_Grievous
01-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Jamie Lynn Spears interviewed:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1bac0e0b40

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-05-2008, 07:28 PM

That's HYSTERICAL. Good find!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tycho
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I didn't laugh. That's not to say I don't thank General Grievous for sharing. I do (thanks) but the folks who made that video just weren't that funny.

They also should have had a baldy for Britney.

JediTricks
01-06-2008, 06:09 PM

Heh heh, that was pretty funny. The Britney baby part was a little much, but I was impressed with the editing so it appeared she drove away in the single shot.

So now they're claiming Britney's breakdown this weekend was from bipolar disorder... seems awfully convenient. Will it run in the family for new mom Jaimie Lynn?