PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed!

jedi master sal
12-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I just saw the Apprentice ship at Wal*Mart today. Set includes Apprentice, Juno Eclipse and battle damaged Vader. Looked cool, but I'm not buying LEGOs anymore. But I posted this for those who do.

JediTricks
12-25-2007, 03:23 AM
I think the Rogue Shadow looks cool, but the box makes it look as if the mandibles are just facades which would be really lame.

EDIT: Found a few mini-reviews, nothing of the sort was claimed, says there's a lot of hidden compartments but nothing about it being uncovered on the underside.

Kidhuman
12-29-2007, 09:49 PM
I saw this set today and thought it was alright. I might get it later on in the year

Jangu Fett
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Just got the Rogue, and put it together. Really nice, and alot sturdier then the pics let on.

JediTricks
12-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Is there a sealed underside to the mandibles or are they open? Can you get 2 of the figs into the cockpit? Details, details, details please! :D

Jangu Fett
12-31-2007, 07:07 PM
No, the bottom of the mandibles are open, and you can fit only 1 into the cockpit. The wings and engine swing up for landing, pretty cool, IMO. The mandabiles house a large firing rocket launcher, a lever to liftit is poking out the bottom. On the other side, it has a Rifle holder and a duel flip up missles.

JediTricks
01-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Hmm, you just saved me $50.

Jangu Fett
01-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I recommend getting it. It's a fun ship to build, and yes they could have done better, it's a very fun and sturdy design. And I think the features are pretty cool. And it's not truely difficult to mod, pop some pins holding the missile launcher, add a bottom, etc. All in all, cool mini-figs, a really good set, IMO. And as I said, I do recommend getting it.