PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream I was in the middle of a real Transformers war!

Tycho
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM
No joke. I haven't posted a dream thread in a while because I hadn't been remembering any good dreams. But this one was awesome!

I met Shockwave, the Decepticon. He was actually pretty fair. He was Alternator style as a purple sports car actually, but his robot looked like the same familiar visage we're used to (as does the Alternator toy's when it transforms).

So my dream: I was on a street with parked cars. Two looked familiar. They were actually Ironhide and Ratchet. I knew this somehow even though their alt forms were slightly different. Ironhide was a blue SUV and Ratchet was a white delivery truck (possbily a baker's truck?). They were wounded however, and couldn't transform. That and they were trying to stay in disguise because they weren't talking to me even when I was talking to them. (In real life, I periodically talk to cars in parking lots to see if they might be Autobots).

Anyway, a purple sports car pulls up - I guess he's a Mazda? And he transforms. It's Shockwave! I recognized the cyclops Decepticon from my astute study of the cartoon show.

I pleaded with him not to destroy the Autobots, that they were wounded and couldn't fight back. He said a Decepticon armada was on its way and would make short work of only 2 Autobots anyway. But he agreed to leave Ironhide and Ratchet no worse than he found them.

Then he actually decided to help me repair them. We took parts out of other non-sentient cars, and Shockwave fixed Ironhide and Ratchet with his expertise. I helped where I could.

Then he said they were fixed and could transform if they wanted to, but he had to go and meet Starscream and the other Decepticons to join their assault. They'd be back but not show the Autobots any mercy this time. I thanked him for his help anyway.

Ironhide and Ratchet were still not responding however. So I decided to do the best I could under the circumstances, and called 9-1-1 on my cell phone and instructed the operator to help me alert the military that the Decepticons planned to attack. She did and tanks and troops arrived with helicopter gunships on stand-bye.

I felt kind of self-conscious explaining to their captain that alien robots were going to be attacking, but they acted as if they took me seriously and deployed anyway.

Then Ironhide and Ratchet transformed and thanked everyone and said they hoped our efforts would be enough. Ratchet said he didn't want to transform before because he didn't want to let Shockwave know anything more about his condition.

But the Autobots called Optimus Prime. I don't know what he said, because my dream was ending right then. But I got to meet Shockwave.

Pretty cool, eh?

jjreason
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I suppose. I'd have been pretty disappointed it wasn't Masters of the Universe - but then, not everyone had a child-hood crush on Teela. :Pirate:

stillakid
12-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Interesting. I dreamt last night that I was in a hotel room with Ashley Tisdale. :love:

http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/ashley_tisdale_bikini.jpg
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/ashley-tisdale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-mans-chest-world-premiere-arrivals-Iiv5rW.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/8526/sshot2ol9.png

CaptainSolo1138
12-28-2007, 11:41 PM
That's odd, because I had a dream last night that stillakid and I were in hotel room and made an Eiffel Tower with Ashley Tisdale.

That's f**kin' teamwork.

The 'Xir
12-29-2007, 02:54 AM
HUH?!

Well, Tycho you either are really nervous about some big upcomming meeting or event and are getting "defensive" in your preperation for it!

or something is about to go on your car

or
... mmmmm... Ashleeey.. Tiiisssdale! :love:

2-1B
12-29-2007, 11:30 AM
That's odd, because I had a dream last night that Caps and I were in a gymnasium and made a fast break with Wayman Tisdale.

That's f**kin' teamwork.

jjreason
12-29-2007, 11:55 AM
I can't believe that so many of you dirty old men even know who Ashley Tisdale IS. At least I have kids (and thus a valid excuse). :sur:

stillakid
12-29-2007, 11:59 AM
I can't believe that so many of you dirty old men even know who Ashley Tisdale IS. At least I have kids (and thus a valid excuse). :sur:

How else would we know if we don't have kids?

jjreason
12-29-2007, 12:00 PM
That's what I'm saying - I know Cappy's kids are NOT old enough yet for High School Musical - the barb was directed at him.

Tycho
12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
I had to google Ashley Tisdale. :rolleyes:

She's nice to look at but she's not Kristin Kruek. I can't really think of blondes I like at this moment, but Ashley's better at being "Paris Hilton" than Paris Hilton is. That much is certain.

Meanwhile, you guys know who Shockwave is, right?

stillakid
12-29-2007, 12:41 PM

No, not really. :ermm:

El Chuxter
12-29-2007, 01:14 PM
He was a GIJoe figure who looked like Beach Head with a cap, right?

DarthBrandon
12-29-2007, 02:38 PM
I had to google Ashley Tisdale. :rolleyes:

She's nice to look at but she's not Kristin Kruek. I can't really think of blondes I like at this moment, but Ashley's better at being "Paris Hilton" than Paris Hilton is. That much is certain.

Nope, both Ashley & Shockwave (thinking about Ghetto Blasters:D) seem to escape me for some reason, I do have a feeling I might know who this Kristin Kruek is though.:D:yes:lol

I really can't decide if you are insane or just plain off the wall because of all the mouse droids you obviously sniffed in your lifetime. This dream of yours is just as crazy as 90% of your threads.lol

Tycho
12-29-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually, I noticed that in a special section here at SSG and at "the other site," people act just like I do, except here they try to represent themselves to the general public with "a moderate face" and not that of a lunatic fanboy who's just playing.

It seems redundant to me. Sure there are lurkers on our pages here, but not as many of them know my true identity. I'm just "Tycho" (that insane guy) who posts here. Why else do you need another site except to cuss and post inappropriate pictures for an all-ages site?

I mean I don't even need "friends lists" here as I think ALL of you guys are my online friends and I see you on the boards anyway. I probably PM only about trades, convention trips, and lately, figure polling strategies. I see no point in making SSG a social networking site as it is. I talk to JediMasterSal or FigrinBran etc. as I need to and don't have to have them on a friends list. (Well, maybe I should have an enemies list? - J/K )

But I honestly don't know what the point is of posting under an avatar / screen name, and then worrying about whether you're injuring your rep by making a charicature out of it (for example, suggesting Michael Bay directs everything down to Huggies Diapers commercials - I have an idea for that one, too).

But I conduct fair polls, and have a good reputation as someone to trade or buy / sell with. But I don't want to go hide away in a cell block or 'the other site' to act up like a retard. Being retarded comes natural to me :D so I just go with the flow and blurt out stuff wherever. (How about a new thread about diarhea? Or Chuxter could resurrect his poop thread).

But honestly, before I got sick, if you knew me in my professional / post-college life, I had to always be PC and restrained. It was totally refreshing to "become Tycho" and post from the heart, or the heart of my mental illness (whichever is applicable).

But I really did have the dream about the Transformers. You can count on my dream threads to be about real dreams I have or I won't post them. I also don't post all of them. I record many of them for later use as story prompts for future writing projects. "Transformers" is a copy-righted license which I have not been solicited to submit for, and my dream story isn't really a story - just an undeveloped incident that I had a pretty real visualization for. So it made a post here. All my dreams can't, and not all of them would be that interesting or appropriate.

I am considering writing an "Onion-style" article about a female research worker who seduces a male chimpanzee and is impregnated (humans and chimps are 97% DNA compatible). I want to post it on MySpace as a factual-style article and see how the evolutionists vs. creationists react, let alone "lonely chicks who might be so desperate as to try it on with another species." I'm such an instigator!

So it comes back to whether I'm actually insane, off-the-wall, or need to constantly be occupied less I become bored and entertain myself in less than conventional ways.

General_Grievous
12-29-2007, 04:11 PM

Yeah, sure. Big purple dude. Anyway, back to Tisdale, she got a nose job recently and she doesn't look as good as she used to.

jjreason
12-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Tycho, you are big chunk of what makes SSG SSG! Don't ever go to therapy change! :crazed: :D

stillakid
12-29-2007, 05:13 PM
But I really did have the dream about the Transformers. You can count on my dream threads to be about real dreams I have or I won't post them.

I really did have a dream that night with Ashley Tisdale. :love:

DarthBrandon
12-29-2007, 05:29 PM
I am considering writing an "Onion-style" article about a female research worker who seduces a male chimpanzee and is impregnated (humans and chimps are 97% DNA compatible). I want to post it on MySpace as a factual-style article and see how the evolutionists vs. creationists react, let alone "lonely chicks who might be so desperate as to try it on with another species." I'm such an instigator!

So it comes back to whether I'm actually insane, off-the-wall, or need to constantly be occupied less I become bored and entertain myself in less than conventional ways.

Like I said, stay away from those mouse droids, I think they are warping your mind or what's left of it.:D Now if you add in some 80's Pno music I think you may have something there.lol Animal rights may have a thing or two to say about it though.lol

The 'Xir
12-29-2007, 06:14 PM
lol AWWwww this thread is crackin' me up! I do miss comn' here(SSG).

That's what I'm saying - I know Cappy's kids are NOT old enough yet for High School Musical - the barb was directed at him.

Kids? High School the Musical? I ADMIT IT I'm just a dirty old man!!!! And she was hot way back during 'The Sweet Life of Zach & Cody', although I did actually prefer the asian chick! :thumbsup: (think she got fat now tho) And actually I always liked that Alyson Michalka :lipsrsealed: from 'Phil of the Future' better than Tisdale! Just please no-one ruing her cuteness for me by playing anything from her Aly & AJ musical project! Besides forget the barely legals! We'll always have Jessica, Natalie, and Keira! :D

Sad to say, but the only reason I actually do know about any of thee newbie wannabe hollywood starlets is that two summers ago a buddy of mine had bought a new house, gutted & remodeled the whole thing, he hated leaving it unattended and I happen to be looking for a new place, So we made a deal! I stayed there rent free for about 3-4 months if I helped remodel and look after the place! Thinking I was only going to be there for 1-2months, I didnt see the need to order the finer things like cable and online service! So I only had rabbit ears to watch tv with! UUUGGHHH I think I had maybe 8 channels and 1 came in on two of them! So it was either every sat or sunday all I had to watch(worth watching) was 'The Sweet Life..." followed by 'Phil of the Future' and then 'This Week' with George Stephalopoulos! During some weekdays I even got into this one Soap Opera(can't even tell u the name now). I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE MORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFETIME THAN THEN!

Oh, but what new found appreciations I have. :rolleyes:

jjreason
12-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Apparently she (Tisdale) got her nose fixed. :rolleyes: Yet another example of some impossibly beautiful teenager deciding she's not perfect enough. :rolleyes: What are our kids supposed to think about their own bodies and faces if these genetic miracles aren't satisfied??? I just don't get it.

Sorry, that couldn't have been much further from the topic. :sad:

stillakid
12-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Apparently she (Tisdale) got her nose fixed. :rolleyes: Yet another example of some impossibly beautiful teenager deciding she's not perfect enough. :rolleyes: What are our kids supposed to think about their own bodies and faces if these genetic miracles aren't satisfied??? I just don't get it.

Sorry, that couldn't have been much further from the topic. :sad:

Not in the least! One might say that she transformed herself into something even more powerful! :thumbsup:

Tycho
12-29-2007, 08:31 PM
He said "transformed!" That was cool!

Now Xir, with 'This Week' with George Stephalopoulos!' you didn't happen to record any of those programs did you? :lipsrsealed:

That guy's cool. They should make him an action figure from the Clinton era!

CaptainSolo1138
12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
That's what I'm saying - I know Cappy's kids are NOT old enough yet for High School Musical - the barb was directed at him.The only reason I know who she is is because I saw her on "Punk'd". Other than that I only know of "High School Musical" because that Vanessa Hudgens (sp?) chick got naked and showed off her wookie-in-a-scissor-hold.

2-1B
12-30-2007, 11:43 AM
wookie-in-a-scissor-hold.

lollollollollol :thumbsup:

jjreason
12-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Holy ***damn, that's the QOTD!!!! lol