PDA

View Full Version : Voolvif Monn

Kidhuman
12-28-2007, 08:08 PM
I just opened this figure and was reading the back of the card. It mentions the CW battles e fought and all, then I looked at his coin and it states AOTC on it. I dont remember him in that movie. Am I wrong or is it an error on Hasbros part?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
He was never in AOTC, only the cartoon and (maybe) other spin-off stuff.

El Chuxter
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
It must be an error.

Battle Droid
12-28-2007, 08:35 PM
He was at the Battle of Geonosis, though not seen there in the film.

bigbarada
01-01-2008, 11:31 PM
It must be an error.

From Hasbro? NEVER!

JediTricks
01-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Anybody feel ripped off that this is the guy that won the poll to be in the Clone Wars cartoon, yet the 2 aliens he beat in the poll, Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb, not only played bigger roles in the cartoon but also got their figures first?

El Chuxter
01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
No, because they're cooler.

Battle Droid
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I voted for Roron Corobb.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Anybody feel ripped off that this is the guy that won the poll to be in the Clone Wars cartoon, yet the 2 aliens he beat in the poll, Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb, not only played bigger roles in the cartoon but also got their figures first?
Not ripped off, though I do find it ironic.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I put this guy (minus the lightsaber) in my cantina diorama...needed an update on Lak Sivrak and this guy's pretty good. He's a wolf of many faces.

JediTricks
01-06-2008, 03:32 PM
No, because they're cooler.Then why did they lose?

I put this guy (minus the lightsaber) in my cantina diorama...needed an update on Lak Sivrak and this guy's pretty good. He's a wolf of many faces.Yeah, but his noggin is massive! (the opposite of you? ;))

Battle Droid
01-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Then why did they lose?

Cause they went up against The Knight Slayer, had Monn done the same he'd have lost also.

He'll probably be killed by Grievous in the new Clone Wars series.

El Chuxter
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
When the voting took place, it was just for a species. Ultimately, though, Foul and Roron were both far cooler than Voolvif. Two of them died at the hands of Grievous, protecting Palpatine. One of them stood there and cheered after a battle we don't see any evidence he actually fought in.

Can you honestly say that Voolvif ended up being the cooler character, regardless of what species won?

TheDarthVader
01-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I put this guy (minus the lightsaber) in my cantina diorama...needed an update on Lak Sivrak and this guy's pretty good. He's a wolf of many faces.

Thanks DNA! That is a great idea. I am planning on making a cantina scene one of these days.

jedi master sal
01-09-2008, 01:20 AM

Heh, ironically I used Lak Sivrak as a Jedi for the longest time.

figrin bran
01-09-2008, 01:27 AM

Not at all. I'll take an Ithorian and Muftak over a Shistahowever you spell it Wolfman any day.

Come on JT, you know those polls are often rigged :p

Desfiy
01-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Actually I feel Cheated that it wasnt Lak Sivrak instead of this wolfman.

JediTricks
01-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Not at all. I'll take an Ithorian and Muftak over a Shistahowever you spell it Wolfman any day.

Come on JT, you know those polls are often rigged :p
Who'd want to rig a kid's TV poll? Oh, right, Star Wars losers.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-10-2008, 05:27 PM

Give it some time...they'll repaint and retool Voolvif, and POOF..New Lak.