PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow is making Jurassic Park toys in 2008!

Battle Droid
01-01-2008, 03:48 PM
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4137

It's about time!:D

maatu
01-01-2008, 08:01 PM
i think this will be pretty cool. looking forward to a t-rex p.f to sit next to my king kong vs t-rex statues.
i would imagine there all going to be either bust or statues in some ways. i can't imagine 12 inch figures of characters.

Jayspawn
01-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I think its great news. Dinosaur Maquettes would be sweet! I'd be down for Velociraptor or Dilphosaurus.

El Chuxter
01-01-2008, 08:30 PM
If you aren't able to order in the first hour due to silly things like work, you miss out on the Velociraptor's left claw.

General_Grievous
02-19-2008, 11:48 AM
I WANT!!!! :eek:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=81181&affiliate=philipctr

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I WANT!!!! :eek:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=81181&affiliate=philipctr

I couldn't help it: I ordered one. JP is one of my favorite films, line of figures, book, games, etc. I'm definitely snagging all of this line........hopefully. :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
02-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Sweetgodalmighty, that looks amazing!

Way out of my price range, but amazing.

General_Grievous
02-19-2008, 03:58 PM
That's what I was thinking, Chux. I don't have 250 bones to plop down for that baby. Come to think of it, I'm not too sure I'd have the room for it, either. Still, it's probably the most awesome piece of "Jurassic Park" merchandise ever.

And even though the second one wasn't nearly as good as the first, I'd still love to see a statue of the two T-Rexes ripping that dude in half.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
That's what I was thinking, Chux. I don't have 250 bones to plop down for that baby. Come to think of it, I'm not too sure I'd have the room for it, either. Still, it's probably the most awesome piece of "Jurassic Park" merchandise ever.

And even though the second one wasn't nearly as good as the first, I'd still love to see a statue of the two T-Rexes ripping that dude in half.

"I assume you're referring to Eddie; show some respect! The man gave his life to save ours!" hehehehehhe TLW was great aside from the goofy ending and the girl kicking the raptors was goofy. I do enjoy JP3 though and i'm hoping that Sideshow does the Spinosaurus. :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
02-19-2008, 04:34 PM
You liked JP///?

Dude, don't make me start hating in this thread. :crazed:

General_Grievous
02-19-2008, 10:17 PM
I thought JPIII was just okay, but the Spino killing the Rex was just wrong. I felt like crying. Killing off the best part of the first two films? Not a good move.

Tyrannosaurus Rex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spinosaurus

El Chuxter
02-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Well, not to mention (if you want to nitpick) that it's not only scientifically unlikely a Spino could kill a Rex in a fight, but absolutely impossible for it to break a Rex's neck. Spinosaurus was bigger, but more lightly built, and didn't kill its prey by crushing.

Devil King
02-19-2008, 11:27 PM
If you aren't able to order in the first hour due to silly things like work, you miss out on the Velociraptor's left claw.

Buying actual fossil replicants would be better, as they often support the much under-funded science of paleontology. If we don't support the doctors in this feild, they'll end up on Jurrassic Park to support their digs, which will only result in less paleontologists, of which there are already far too few.