PDA

View Full Version : Jango with Poncho

pegger
01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
OK - I just got wave 8 delivered to me (by a local e-tailer). I was hoping that Jango with poncho could easily be converted to Jango in Jammies (as seen in the movie) - but his belt appears to be glued together. I don't want to remove the belt if it is glued...

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to remove the belt?

Sal - you still got that extra Jango?

jedi master sal
01-07-2008, 11:30 PM
OK - I just got wave 8 delivered to me (by a local e-tailer). I was hoping that Jango with poncho could easily be converted to Jango in Jammies (as seen in the movie) - but his belt appears to be glued together. I don't want to remove the belt if it is glued...

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to remove the belt?

Sal - you still got that extra Jango?

I sure do. Do you want it? I also still have an extra Voolvif man and Destroyer droid w/shield.

In fact I too just got the case today.

Cost plus shipping. If pegger doesn't want these, they will then be available to anyone else who wants them. My PM box is pretty full, so just respond in this thread for the moment and I'll try to clear out the PM box by tomorrow, se we can talk/trade properly.

-Sal

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Back to the original question, you can slide the belt/holster combo down his legs and off, but be prepared to keep it that way. It's kind of hard to get it off, but it's a real b**ch to get it back on (I stopped trying about halfway up). I'd rather have him without it anyway; his belt can go next to his armor on the ground, like in his closet or something.

Slicker
01-08-2008, 06:14 AM
...his belt can go next to his armor on the ground, like in his closet or something.Or under JJL's bed. :kiss: