PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart POTJ Figures on clearance

Darkross
02-12-2002, 08:39 AM
I was at a Wal-Mart in Maine this past weekend and they had tons of the Ketwol wave on clearance for $3.00 each. They also had lots of the Luke in Bacta Tank and Darth Maul with droid on sale for $5.00 each. I didn't buy anything, since I could hardly justify buying those dumb Bespin Guards...even if they were selling for $3.00 each.

I was clever though... and went to K-Mart in the same town and bought 3 dirty Bikerscouts, 1 Han Solo Bespin Capture, and K3P0 for $5.00 each. I talked the cashier down to $5.00 from 7.00. They would not give them to me for $3.00 however...but I was happy anyway.

InsaneJediGirl
02-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Sounds like stores are trying to get rid of the POTJ line while
they have a fighting chance.

I'll have to keep my eye out here in FL,I'd love to stock up
on some Sandtroopers.

LTBasker
02-12-2002, 09:03 AM
I wouldn't mind stocking up on Boomer Damaged Battle Droids.. Take off the boomer damage and it's a good "shot" battle droid or cut off the ball part and they'd be perfect for E2 dioramas. :)

Jayspawn
02-12-2002, 11:54 AM
The cashiers at my K-Mart are pretty stingy. SO is my Wal-Mart too. All they have is a bunch of Ketwols and a few Qui-Gons, and Sebulbas.

Lord Tenebrous
02-12-2002, 05:03 PM
My Wal-Mart has select (read: damaged) figures in the clearance section. So I could get an Obi-Wan (Cold) with no Force File, bent Qui-Gon (Training), or Aurra Sing w/ very little card for $3, or banged-up Death Star Trooper or Droid for $10.

They don't have much left in POTJ anyways, they have about 3 12" Luke/Yoda, 1 12" Death Star Trooper, 2 Ketwols, 2 Obi-Wan (training), K3PO, Sabe, and Bespin Guard.

They never got any deluxe in, nor the Vader (Wrath), FX-7, or Eeth Koth waves.

50 minutes from that one, they have Tusken Raiders, Chewie Mechanic, and Leia Bespin for $5.25. Rah.

GNT
02-12-2002, 11:23 PM
I'd die to get figures for US$5.00 each here!I can dream on :)

hamsterboy
02-13-2002, 01:01 AM
Didn't see any reduced when I checked Sunday. Still at full price.:(

Obi-Don
02-13-2002, 08:02 AM
At my Wal-Mart you would be lucky to find any SW figures let alone find the price marked down.:( :frus:

Wolfwood319
02-13-2002, 10:26 AM
Actually, today, just now I found the Eeth Koth wave, 25th sets, and 12'' Luke w/ Yoda, at Wal-Mart. The figs were $3, 25th sets $10, and I'm not sure how much the 12'' Luke was.

It looked as if they got in about 5 cases of the Eeth Koth wave, cause there were hoards of him. I picked up a snaggletooth, 3 Imp Officers, and an FX-7 (finally:D ).

Funny, I haven't been out looking for SW figs in a month, then I just happen to find what I'm looking for when I go to the store for something else.

Have they re-released the wave with K-3PO, Sebulba, etc.? I hadn't seen them for almost a year, and now every store seems to have them.

SithDroid
02-13-2002, 04:58 PM
I'm still wating on the Eeth Koth and FX-7 wave. Man does my area always get jipped and gets things way later than everyone else. Perhaps I'll go check some out today.

icatch9
02-18-2002, 01:23 PM
I have gotten them for a buck at a central Illinois Wal-Mart, and for $2.00 at a crazy Wal-Mart last October, but I have been to many many Wally Worlds in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin, and found nothing on sale. So who knows. I bet all Wal-Mart's are different, and the managers have the say so in what is put on sale and what is not. Not much time until AOTC stuff comes out so POTJ stuff will have to be gotten rid of, so it will happen. Just like with POTF2 stuff.

Darkross
02-18-2002, 01:28 PM
I was at Wal-Mart in Bangor, ME this past weekend and they had the Deluxe Maul and Luke in Bacta Tank on for $3.00 each. The regular POTJ line was not on clearance...they were selling for $6.99 each.