PDA

View Full Version : 1,000TH Post!!!

The 'Xir
01-12-2008, 01:18 AM
OMG! I finally made it! How long have I been comming here? What? 10? 11 years? I know it was sometime around 96-97 before the Special editions hit theatres(in '97). When speculations of a new movie were really just getting started, so it might have even been before that, i forgot! My goodness! As a matter of fact I think I was just short of a milestone like 1,000 or maybe I had just crossed the threshold when they changed the boards on us and the counter started over! Then I think they did it again, or the boards changed completely in what 2001? Oh well, it's all-good. I remember I used to post like crazy, I was on this site almost everyday leading upto and thereafter TPM; and although I dont contribute or just really dont have that much to say about SW as I used to, It is fun just comming back now and then and shootin' the shyte with the boyz...and if were lucky some of the goilz as well! And just for that reason alone, even If I disappear from time to time, I know I can always pop back in to say high to some old friends... another 1,000 times! ThanX SirSteve(and crew)! Here's to another 10/11+ years:thumbsup:

To everyone here and your families..(I remember I used to end almost every post with)

...MTFBWY...Always! The 'Xir :)

Jargo
01-12-2008, 05:59 AM
That's nice dear........

TeeEye7
01-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Congrats!

More reason not to totally bail on us. We enjoy celebrating your accomplishments, too! Just about everyone here (me included) has taken a lengthy hiatus from SSG at one time or another. For me, this have always been a good place to re-kindle friendships with the SSG family. It's a great place for fun, laughs, and, therapy! :yes:

Remember: "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" ;)

2-1B
01-12-2008, 04:20 PM
I took a lengthy hiatus once before but that was for getting suspended...I can't even remember what the specific offense was, which I suppose makes me more susceptible to recidivism. :)

UKWildcat
01-12-2008, 04:27 PM
I took a lengthy hiatus once before but that was for getting suspended...I can't even remember what the specific offense was, which I suppose makes me more susceptible to recidivism. :)

I have always wondered why you were temporarily banned some time ago. :confused:

Congrats 'Xir!

CaptainSolo1138
01-14-2008, 10:25 AM
I think it had to do with his potty mouth.

Congrats, Xir. I'll start a thread when I hit 3,000.:D

The 'Xir
01-14-2008, 04:24 PM
ThanX gentlemen!

I guess I'll always keep comming back now and then(force willing as long as SSG is around) 'cause once your a SW geek, always a SW Geek! I just wish Lucas hadn't Farged things up so much 'cause Id still be collecting and be more excited about...well... everything actually and I'd have more to contributre. As I said in my post I remember a time when you couldn't shut me up, I have fond memories of arguem..debates ;) with JT and Stillakid and everyone else here about TPM and the direction the story was going. Grrrrrr, :frus: I still hate having to admit that Stilla was right. I still like Jar Jar though, I dont care what anyone says(I just wish GL stuck by his guns and didnt make the poor bas-tard editting room floor fodder).**sigh** Ahh those were the days!:thumbsup: So although I'll be more of a casual fan from now on, I definitley hope to see that '3,000 posts' thread Captain!:D

MTFBWY All...Always! The 'Xir

The 'Xir
01-14-2008, 04:30 PM
recidivism. :)

Oh yea, and Recidivism Caesar? Nice! Triple word SCORE!!! :thumbsup:

He's dunn edjumacated! :D

Jargo
01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
What she said. erm... her. there. *points*

Gettin chilly in here....:cross-eye