65356931537 SW REBELLION PILOTS 2
65356931536 SW IMPERIAL PILOTS L
65356930047 SW PADME AMIDALA LGC

Vehicles

65356931175 SW FED SPIDER DROID
65356931176 SW V-19 CLONE SHUTTLE

bigbarada
01-12-2008, 02:15 PM
I hope they take the time to make some good figures for the Rebellion Pilots sets and we don't just end up with more Dutch Vander bodies with new heads.

jamesbondo07
01-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Wal-mart has a lot of the new figures and vehicles in there system. It's just a matter of time now. :twisted:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I wonder if the two Rebel Pilots sets will be variations, like the clones are . . . but then I don't know if they have different UPCs. Either way, I'm quite excited for all of these items. The Clone Wars ships will be awesome, and more Padmés is fantastic. For the Imperial Pilots, I hope we get a new Clone Pilot, since the one we currently have is kind of crappy.

pegger
01-12-2008, 03:10 PM
All these Walmart and Target exclusives are going to make me explode. (In a bad way)

Exclusive ships? for Walmart - that's new...

Beast
01-12-2008, 03:44 PM
All these Walmart and Target exclusives are going to make me explode. (In a bad way)

Exclusive ships? for Walmart - that's new...
They're not exclusives. People are just finding the info in Wal-Mart's computers.

It's where I get most of my Superhero Squad news from also. :D

LTBasker
01-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm hoping we get this X-Wing pilot from ANH- http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/swfa/lieutenantnaytaan.gif

I've always found his helmet to be very, very awesome.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-12-2008, 06:58 PM
I hope they take the time to make some good figures for the Rebellion Pilots sets and we don't just end up with more Dutch Vander bodies with new heads.

I agree. I think we have enough Dutch bodies to go around. Unfortunatly, we'll most likely get it again sometime.

Another thing I hope they don't start is a trend of using the Zev Seneca body to do Snowspeeder pilots and gunners, though it wouldn't be quite as bad if they retooled the arms.

One more small gripe I have about all the previously released pilots(and most rebels in particular is the inclusion of DH-17 pistol. Maybe I'm nit picking, but I'd like to see a few of them with a DL-44.

bigbarada
01-12-2008, 07:36 PM
One more small gripe I have about all the previously released pilots(and most rebels in particular is the inclusion of DH-17 pistol. Maybe I'm nit picking, but I'd like to see a few of them with a DL-44.

Agreed, that figure was fine as a pack in because Hasbro's track record for pack in figures has been horrible. However, he leaves a lot to be desired as a carded figure. The board-stiff arms are the most notable problem.

So far, however, the Evolutions figures have been all-new sculpts I believe. None of the first wave were kitbashes or repaints at all. So, I'm crossing my fingers that these sets mean that we will finally get all-new generic versions of the X-Wing Pilot, grey Y-Wing Pilot and human B-Wing Pilot.

Who knows, we might get a new Ten Nunb as well.:)

jedi master sal
01-12-2008, 08:52 PM
From Rebelscum.com's Forums

Evolutions

65356930048 SW REBELLION PILOTS LGC
65356931537 SW REBELLION PILOTS 2
65356931536 SW IMPERIAL PILOTS L
65356930047 SW PADME AMIDALA LGC

Vehicles

65356931175 SW FED SPIDER DROID
65356931176 SW V-19 CLONE SHUTTLE

Wow, I hope this is true too!

I'm not as excited about the Evolutions sets as I am about the Spider droid and V-19. Hwever, I'll still get them.

But wow, the Spider droid!!! In the same year as the AT-TE... I may faint!

Well this IS the right year to do it, what with the cartoon coming out. Now let's hope the show doesn't get delayed for whatever reason.

-Sal

Mad Slanted Powers
01-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Looks like some good stuff. Can't wait to see the pilots and what they do with Padmé

I was in Wal-Mart today and I didn't even see any basic figures. There weren't even any pegs for them. All they had were Galactic Heroes. No basic figures or comic packs.

pegger
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
They're not exclusives. People are just finding the info in Wal-Mart's computers.

It's where I get most of my Superhero Squad news from also. :D

OK - I feel a little better - although in Canada Walmart ONLY carries figures.

If they get vehicles, that would be cool - especially those 2.

This is turning into an expensive year.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Looks like some good stuff. Can't wait to see the pilots and what they do with Padmé

I was in Wal-Mart today and I didn't even see any basic figures. There weren't even any pegs for them. All they had were Galactic Heroes. No basic figures or comic packs.

All the Wal-Marts in my location are pretty bare as well. One is in the middle of their reset, and all they had were an Obi-Wan starfighter, Sith Infiltrator, and a Hunt for Greivous BP. Would have picked that up to have a second set, but the paint on them was awful.

Luuuuuuke
01-13-2008, 05:05 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but i don't get the impression giving Wal-Mart employees the UPC numbers does much good. How often do WM employees pull stuff from the back?

Everytime I read on the forum about stuff being pulled from the back, 90% of the time it involves Target (who a lot of people still biatch about for their "anti-collector" policies).

I personally find Wal-Mart to have a higher proportion of sullen, bad-attitude employees.

Old Fossil
01-13-2008, 09:20 AM
What's a V-19 Clone Shuttle? Is it the type Palpatine and the shocktroopers use on Mustafar?

Mad Slanted Powers
01-13-2008, 10:57 AM
I think it is this - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/V-19

jedi master sal
01-13-2008, 06:34 PM
What's a V-19 Clone Shuttle? Is it the type Palpatine and the shocktroopers use on Mustafar?

It should read Clone Starfighter, not shuttle.

If it really is a shuttle, then yes, I'd expect it to be the one on Mustafar that carried Vader back to Coruscant in the med capsule. Which come to think about it, would be a VERY cool pack-in.

El Chuxter
01-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Lt Nayton looks like Borat without the 'stache!!

I agree about them not using the Dutch Vander body. We need an all-new Dutch Vander sculpt.

Old Fossil
01-14-2008, 08:39 PM
I think it is this - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/V-19

Thanks for that. Looks more likely to be the ship in question than Palpatine's shuttle.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Two Rebel pilot sets in the same year...Sheesh...thats a little much, though this could have alot of cool characters lurking around in it..*Cough* Jainia Solo in X-Wing gear...Empire gets it's own set two huh? Baron Fel would have gone alot better in this set other than a comic pack.

pegger
01-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Two Rebel pilot sets in the same year...Sheesh...thats a little much, though this could have alot of cool characters lurking around in it..*Cough* Jainia Solo in X-Wing gear...Empire gets it's own set two huh? Baron Fel would have gone alot better in this set other than a comic pack.

I hadn't thought EU - but a pack of Rogue Squadron and a pack of Wraith Squadron would be cool.

JON9000
01-17-2008, 04:45 PM
I personally find Wal-Mart to have a higher proportion of sullen, bad-attitude employees.

If I worked at Wally world making $6/hr with no health coverage, I wouldn't be a bag of sunshine, either.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-17-2008, 04:59 PM
If I worked at Wally world making $6/hr with no health coverage, I wouldn't be a bag of sunshine, either.

Wow they make six bucks an hour were your at!! Around we only make a quarter, but wal-mart helps us get government assistance.

As for the Rogue Squadron packs.

Pack one
Pops
Wedge
Jainia

Jek Porkins
Tiree
Luke Skywalker or Jacen Solo...

Wraith Squadron would also be a very nice set for hasbro to start giving us.

El Chuxter
01-17-2008, 05:28 PM
If we're getting Rogue Squadron Evolutions, I'd like to see:

1) a movie figure not yet made, or not made well (Wedge, cough, cough)
2) an alien character from the comic era (Piggy, Qorl, etc)
3) Corran or Jaina

Sinscia Fat'o
01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
If we're getting Rogue Squadron Evolutions, I'd like to see:

1) a movie figure not yet made, or not made well (Wedge, cough, cough)
2) an alien character from the comic era (Piggy, Qorl, etc)
3) Corran or Jaina

Corran would be awesome, but they said they woluldn't make him in his x-wing gear, though that was for the comic packs, and these can cover any source so it's hard to tell. I'd like to see a Bothan pilot, though i'd like a cool female sculpt of a x-wing pilot, that would make my day to be honest.

pegger
01-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Piggy would be a must for me.