PDA

View Full Version : Ephant Mon Won The Poll!!!!!!!!!

GNT
08-16-2001, 02:41 AM
Yes Ephant Mon from ROTJ won the Poll

Here are the Final Results:

28% Ephant Mon
25% Twi'lek Masseuse
19% Even Piell
15% General Rieekan
13% R1-G4

So are you getting him?

Thoughts?

Darth Cruel
08-16-2001, 02:47 AM
I am quite satisfied with this news. I have wanted Ephant Mon from the time I first read his story in Star Wars Tales. And with the apparent quality improvements on the 3 3/4" figures...the time seems to be right for this figure's debut.

GNT
08-16-2001, 03:02 AM
Its cool to see him get made but the real question is will the other figures get made???

AmanaMatt
08-16-2001, 05:29 AM
I'm still recovering from the fact that an all-new, totally bad-***** Amanaman is coming out, but now we're getting Ephant Mon!

I'm pinching myself right now!

JediTricks
08-16-2001, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I'll probably get the ugly, drooling, do-nothing meatbag. ;)

QLD
08-16-2001, 09:34 AM
I am just as excited about it as I was about Amanaman, which is virtually zero.

12inch Lando
08-16-2001, 09:53 AM
LOL JT! I was going to post a long thread about Ephont Mon but your post just about covers it. Ditto to what JT said.:p

12inch Lando
08-16-2001, 09:55 AM
I can put Ephont Mon next to my new do nothing rotten Banannaman hat rack w/skull deco!

Pellaeon
08-16-2001, 11:43 AM
Well, just trying this new forums section.

As I said in the old forums, I am excited about this selection. If done at scale and in detail ala McFarlane style, this character should make a fine figure.

Someone also mentioned that 2 of 3 Fan's choice figures were different then they would have picked. Thus far, all 3 figures I voted on have won!

bigbarada
08-16-2001, 12:02 PM
I'm glad Ephant Mon won and like Darth Cruel said, this is the perfect time to make this figure. Star Wars figures have never looked better!!:D :D

JediTricks
08-16-2001, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Pellaeon
Thus far, all 3 figures I voted on have won!

So it's all your fault!

j/k Pellaeon. :D

Poor useless, silly, frog-run-over-by-a-truck-lookin' Amanaman. ;) What do I know though? I bought all the POTF2 deluxe figures. ;)

Pellaeon
08-16-2001, 12:51 PM
Well, I can't take credit for it, but if you wish to tag it on me, I can take the heat!

Next up, Yarael Poof!

evenflow
08-16-2001, 07:34 PM
Well, the right alien won. I hope that Bubo is included with him. :D

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 12:45 AM
Ephont Mon........grrrrrrr. I hate his guts, and he hates mine, and my guts hate him!! We need JEDI, not props. I wanted Even Piell to magically win! I still really want Yarael Poof. I hope they make him anyways or put him on the next Fan's Choice Poll, he did get very close in Poll #2! Let's hear it for the JEDI! YAAAAAAAAAY!

hairless chewie
08-17-2001, 02:13 AM
What's up with the fascination with characters that have only 3 seconds of screen time? If that much! Plus ones that are from the cantina or Jabba's palace? Don't get me wrong, all of the fan's choice figures are good ones, but can we get a Rebel? Please?
i voted for Riekian and I just hope that he gets made one day.
But I'll take my E-mon paper weight for now.

Sidiously Darth
08-17-2001, 02:36 AM
28% Ephant Mon
25% Twi'lek Masseuse
19% Even Piell
15% General Rieekan
13% R1-G4

I think the final tally on this poll was nurf dung. My problem is not with the winner but the runner-up. That's something that can wait another year or 2, another F'n female Twi'lek. I have 3 now.

I figured Emon would win, but we need more rebels. I'm sure Piell will get made, but Rieekan had lines in Empire. He deserves a figure. Just like Captain Antilles. There will be plenty of jedi fodder down the road. I really think we need to get behind other figures from the first trilogy.

"Of course that's my opinion. I could be wrong!" 400lb Gorilla

GNT
08-17-2001, 02:55 AM
As long as we get them all oneday I'm happy :)

QLD
08-17-2001, 03:42 AM
As you all might know, I would much prefer a cooler figure.....

Oh....I duno......

Like......

LANDO!!!!!!!!!!

GNT
08-17-2001, 04:00 AM
But Lando has already been made,Although the Bespin Escape Lando does kinda s**k with his legs and hands!

QLD
08-17-2001, 04:20 AM
NO LANDO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

NOWWW!!!!!!!!

We need a new General Lando, pronto. It should take priority over everything else!

Jargo
08-17-2001, 07:09 AM
No - you're all wrong. What we need is a super articulated 'falling down a big chute to my doom' Emperor with soft goods robe and some articulation in the legs and neck. That's what we need.

Oh - and some more of those lovable little scamp ewoks.....

And some more R2 units. We haven't had nearly enough R2 resculpts yet. ;)

GNT
08-17-2001, 07:23 AM
Im affraid Quite-Long Dong that Lando does s**k!

QLD
08-17-2001, 09:48 AM
*stop the voices.....heh heheh....AHHHHHH!!!!!!!*

Don't make me angry GNT. You won't like me when I am angry.

Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here.

Lando rules, just accept it.

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 06:20 PM
Lando is a moron! I hate Lando! Stupid businessman! Did you see him at the end of ROTJ, when they are all celebrating? He was standing there like an idiot and clapping to the wrong beat! And that smile! PEH! What a goof!

GNT
08-17-2001, 11:23 PM
Quite-Long Dong,what he he said!

PloKoon2385
08-18-2001, 12:08 AM
Yeah! What he said I said!:D

JediTricks
08-18-2001, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
What we need is a super articulated 'falling down a big chute to my doom' Emperor with soft goods robe and some articulation in the legs and neck.Yeah! With a stand for him to hold him horiztonal to look like he's falling and wind-up action to make him flail his limbs! The added bonus on the wind-up motor is it's horrible whining as it moves along will sound somewhat similar to the yells of Palpatine as he reached his firey demise.:D

12inch Lando
08-18-2001, 10:28 AM
*Ahem* There is nothing wrong with Lando.:o

GNT
08-19-2001, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by 12inch Lando
*Ahem* There is nothing wrong with Lando.:o

Where do I start?

JediTricks
08-19-2001, 10:24 AM
The articulation, then the height, then the lack of new Lando figures.

The_Collector
08-19-2001, 10:44 PM
Don't make me angry GNT. You won't like me when I am angry

QLD: Do I sence an homage to Sith Ninja?

GNT
08-20-2001, 02:15 AM
I don't see why people *like* Lando,he is.....

Deoxyribonucleic
04-26-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Lando In My Pants
NO LANDO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

NOWWW!!!!!!!!

We need a new General Lando, pronto. It should take priority over everything else!

LOL, saw this oldie but goodie! Most definitely WE NEED a NEW Lando General! One that doesn't look so, oh I dunno, athletic or ready to do jumping jacks on que! Look at the date of this post. Now, look at the date...today! And still, NO new sculpted Lando General. In fact, there was not ONE Lando since Bespin Escape POTJ and not one Lando in the Saga mix at all and it doesn't look like there's any Lando's on the forefront!??

I also want a new sculpt of Lando in Skiff Disguise! I've wanted one of those since I first saw how great the POTJ line was! Here's to hopin'!

Kidhuman
04-27-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Deoxyribonucleic
LOL, saw this oldie but goodie! Most definitely WE NEED a NEW Lando General! One that doesn't look so, oh I dunno, athletic or ready to do jumping jacks on que! Look at the date of this post. Now, look at the date...today! And still, NO new sculpted Lando General. In fact, there was not ONE Lando since Bespin Escape POTJ and not one Lando in the Saga mix at all and it doesn't look like there's any Lando's on the forefront!??

I also want a new sculpt of Lando in Skiff Disguise! I've wanted one of those since I first saw how great the POTJ line was! Here's to hopin'!

Damn its been awhile. I recently got my Lando POTJ so I got a new one. But they do need to make another Lando without a doubt. They are many figures they could be making that they haven't. A resculpt of Ackbar would be nice too. But a Lando would be top notch. Maybe 2003 will turn out to be Year of the Lando.

Banthaholic
04-27-2003, 11:01 PM
I'd like to see a few of the figures from the very end of ESB. Lando in smugglers clothes, & medical frigate Luke, and Leia.

Kind of interesting out of
Ephant Mon
Twi'lek Masseuse
Even Piell
General Rieekan
R1-G4
Who were the poll options we know will be getting Evan Piell with the Jedi Council screen sceen, hopefully there's hope for a R1-G4

RussUAE
05-04-2003, 06:12 AM
I actually voted for the Twi'lek Masseuse. I see the error of my ways now!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-04-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by RussUAE
I actually voted for the Twi'lek Masseuse. I see the error of my ways now!

As well you should Ma boukie! ;)

j/k

:)

TheDarthVader
05-07-2003, 01:13 PM
I also want the R1-G4. It would be such a cool figure. I hope we get all of those figures sooner or later. (better sooner) The ones from that list I want the most are R1, Even Piell (making him), and General Rieekan.