PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile, away from the Ewok Village....

stillakid
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM
So, as soon as the Rebels land on Endor, they run into a squad of BikerScouts. Very soon after that, our core group of heroes breaks off from the main group and spends roughly twenty-four to forty-eight hours away messing around with the teddy bears.

Where did the other Endor Rebels go in the meantime and what were they doing? And how many were there actually?

El Chuxter
01-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I've always wondered that. I sorta figured maybe they went to hang out at the shuttle while our heroes inspected the area?

bigbarada
01-17-2008, 12:52 AM
A Gin Rummy tournament. It was epic! :yes:

Actually, if you watch closely, you'll see Pruneface walking up the ramp into the Shuttle while Han and Lando are talking. I assume the other Prunefaces were with him, so what was their function on Endor? Were they just there to guard the Shuttle from being discovered?

JediTricks
01-17-2008, 02:34 PM
The rest of the strike team I assume pulled ninja duty and were hiding out awaiting the call from their leader, laying low.

General_Grievous
01-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Well, Han said something like "Take the squad ahead, we'll meet at the shield generator at oh-two-hundred." I think they just made camp somewhere nearby the bunker while Luke, Han and Leia were with the Ewoks.

Neuroleptic
01-17-2008, 04:53 PM
I agree with general_grievous. They probably went up ahead and set up camp and waited.

And as they waited, no doubt they were grumbling about how stuipd their commanders are, since they still havn't shown up by 0200.

Ji'dai
01-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Can you imagine being placed in charge of a critical mission on a strange planet behind enemy lines with not only the fate of the entire Alliance military forces at stake, but the very future of the revolution, while your C&C and his buddies take the droids and go look for his lost girlfriend? :crazed:

Neuroleptic
01-17-2008, 05:13 PM
As I think about my previous post, I can almost see the conversation taking place between a prune faced alien and the guy with the beard.

Guy with beard says while grumbling to himself: Where the f### are they? They said they'd be here by 0200 and it's 0400.

Prune face calmly: Oh you know how it is. They treat us like mushrooms.

Guy with Beard suprised says,: Like mushrooms?

Prune face smileing happily: Yeah. mushrooms.

Guy with beard looks at him sideways and says: What do you mean mushrooms?

Prune face says sarcasticly under his breath as he puts some wood on the fire: I mean, they put us in the dark and pile sh@@ ontop of us.

JediTricks
01-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Can you imagine being placed in charge of a critical mission on a strange planet behind enemy lines with not only the fate of the entire Alliance military forces at stake, but the very future of the revolution, while your C&C and his buddies take the droids and go look for his lost girlfriend? :crazed:
To be fair, she was a general too. You know the Rebellion would be mad as hell if the strike team came back with 1 less general and no explanation as to why. Especially since she was the person bankrolling the whole thing, you lose the person with the ATM card, you're going to get in serious trouble.

El Chuxter
01-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Especially one who was as great a symbolic hero as Leia.