PDA

View Full Version : SW adidas shoes (see SSG News section)

Bel-Cam Jos
01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Did anyone click on the link to those SW shoes? I'm not sure if $275 USD is a good price to just wear 'em around the job. Only 800 made? They look cool... for a $75 pair of kicks maybe. Sheesh. :(

JediTricks
01-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Officially licensed font! And they only come in white or black, Stormtrooper or Vader! Funny item, but they're really out there and the pricing is extreeeeme.

El Chuxter
01-18-2008, 02:35 PM
I bet Run-DMC would be all over these if Jam Master Jay wasn't dead.

:cry:

Bel-Cam Jos
01-19-2008, 10:56 AM
I bet Run-DMC would be all over these if Jam Master Jay wasn't dead.

:cry:But they've got laces. How can you wear lace-less shoes if they come wi- oh, I get it! Almost $300 in laces, with a free pair of shoes! Sweet...

They told me to
Walk this way (in single file)
Talk this way (like a Jango clone)
Just gimme your kicks!

Bel-Cam Jos
06-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Newsbot had an update on this line, and the best part is that not all of them will be limited releases. I could go for a stormtrooper look Adidas, even if it seems I'm dissin' the Chuck All-Stars (but I'm not, yo).

pbarnard
06-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Except they're Adidas. They have yet to make a width that my foot much less toes can go into.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Nobody bought these? Nice marketing. :greedy:

soloforever
08-03-2011, 01:23 PM
some must have beause I can't find the ones I want!!! :(

El Chuxter
08-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I bought 180 pair, and never wear one more than twice in any given year.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Scalper! :mad: iLadron de los zapatos! Or, do I mean "sole-per"? Yes. Yes, that is what I meant.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-13-2014, 05:19 PM
As someone who has loy-sole-ties to another American Original all-star quality shoe brand, I was saddened to learn that traitor Vans now apparel-enty has the SW license. :cry: But in all honesty, there are some cool looking ones (the semi-camo Fetts, random comic type panels).

JediTricks
06-14-2014, 02:47 PM
I THINK HE MEANS CHUCK TAYLOR ALL-STARS FROM CONVERSE! DID YOU GET THE REFERENCE, EVERYBODY?!? WAS IT TOO VEILED FOR YOU?!? I AM YELLING LOUDLY TO CONVEY THE OBVIOUSNESS OF BEL-CAM'S HIDDEN MESSAGE!

I saw the window display for these at the mall yesterday, they didn't look as good as I expected. Also, Vans are really bad for my feet, I got a slight foot deformity from wearing Vans as a kid.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-14-2014, 06:03 PM
Also, Vans are really bad for my feet, I got a slight foot deformity from wearing Vans as a kid.Did you hear that, everyone? Vans will destroy your feet! Do NOT wear them! Super Moderator JediTricks has firsthand experience with this tragic deformity. Stop the madness now! Throw out every pair of Vans you own, and never buy another pair again! Ever! Tell every person you meet to do the same. That's every human being on planet Earth!

Ahem.

Their Vans brand hats looked bad, even for those who wear stuff just 'cause it's cool, regardless of its quality. The t-shirts were okay, but I mean, how can you ruin a t-shirt?

JediTricks
06-14-2014, 07:53 PM
Did you hear that, everyone? Vans will destroy your feet! Do NOT wear them! Super Moderator JediTricks has firsthand experience with this tragic deformity. Stop the madness now! Throw out every pair of Vans you own, and never buy another pair again! Ever! Tell every person you meet to do the same. That's every human being on planet Earth!

Ahem.

Their Vans brand hats looked bad, even for those who wear stuff just 'cause it's cool, regardless of its quality. The t-shirts were okay, but I mean, how can you ruin a t-shirt?Meow! :p

The patterns they are using are pretty ugly IMO, but even the classic art just looked wonky on a shoe.