PDA

View Full Version : Commander Keller (I have 6 ol them) up for trade/sale

jedi master sal
01-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Hello folks,

I have 6 extra Commander Kellers from the comic pack.

I am willing to trade these one for one for:
White Galactic Marine, OR
the 2008 Kashyyyk Trooper, OR
will sell for $5 each. Shipping will be exact +50 cents for the padded shipping envelope. At most if you wanted all 6 shipping shouldn't be more than $2.50. And of course I'll refund anything extra.

Please check my feedback and you'll see that that is a true statement.

Thanks for looking!
-Sal

A note for jediguy who just traded me my first set of these, I'm not trading the one off you got for me. I lucked into these 6 last night.

Kidhuman
01-18-2008, 09:19 AM
Sal, hold me one, will let you know if I need it. I am goin out today and if I come across one, I will let you know. Thanks in advance

jedi master sal
01-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Sal, hold me one, will let you know if I need it. I am goin out today and if I come across one, I will let you know. Thanks in advance

No problem. If you find a set, do you want to trade or will you not need it at all? LMK.

Kidhuman
01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
I need the set of the Keller and whoever comes with him. I havent found it yet, but WM here is still doing their reset and havent packed sh*t out yet.

figrin bran
01-18-2008, 09:53 PM

Sal, same deal for me as KH.

If I find one myself, I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'd like to buy one of your Kellers.

jedi master sal
01-18-2008, 10:24 PM
KH and fb, I will hold one each for you. Please let me know when you want to buy it from me. This is only for the Commander Keller, not his white Galactic Marine.

-Sal

jedi master sal
01-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Okay, I'm down to havine 5 extra keller's, 2 of which are being held. So there are still 3 more available for anyone to trade or buy.

figrin bran
01-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Sal, I just ordered the Keller/GM pack from Walmart.com so I won't need your Keller any longer.

Thanks for the offer though!

jedi master sal
01-26-2008, 02:44 AM
OK. Well that still leaves me with 5 Keller's folks. Anyone want one, please PM me. $5 per. exact shipping (will be cheap too.)