PDA

View Full Version : Hoth Patrol Battle Pack

pegger
01-18-2008, 12:23 PM
RS has a picture up of the TRU exclusive Hoth Patrol Battle Pack here (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hoth_Patrol_Battle_Pack_Boxed_Photo_111606.asp).

Looks like a Saga Hoth Luke, Saga Tauntan and Saga Wampa.

Guess I can Saga keep my money.

wow - there is a lot I'm not buying this year....

El Chuxter
01-18-2008, 12:32 PM
They sure like to make Hoth-oriented BattlePacks, don't they? Isn't this like the 14th?

pegger
01-18-2008, 12:37 PM
They sure like to make Hoth-oriented BattlePacks, don't they? Isn't this like the 14th?

I think the Wampa has a removable head - with a Jango clone face underneath too.

TheRealDubya
01-18-2008, 12:52 PM
These are three pieces I never got the first time around, so this is a nice one for me.

mtriv73
01-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Would it have killed them to add a probe droid (preferably new sculpt) or at least resculpt the Luke a little? That would have guaranteed so many more sales. Instead, I think I'll join the majority and pass.

CaptainSolo1138
01-18-2008, 01:40 PM
I think the Wampa has a removable head - with a Jango clone face underneath too.Well played, sir.:thumbsup:

Sinscia Fat'o
01-18-2008, 01:52 PM
I missed the saga wampa, but i have the special eddition one...I have like three Tauntauns...and i lost track of the luke hoth i have managed to gather over the years...so without something new...this is a easy pass. If they had placed a retooled probe droid as mentioned above i may have thought about getting this.

Snowtrooper
01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Already have all these, so a definite pass.

JediTricks
01-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Luke has a repainted face so he's not injured yet, I believe. They should have included the base that came with the Wampa and with Luke at least, for $20 this seems a little light.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-18-2008, 03:25 PM
I think the Wampa has a removable head - with a Jango clone face underneath too.

Doesn't everything have a Jango face underneath anymore pegger?

Yup, this is definately a pass up. I can see this one shooting to the clearance racks in record time.

pegger
01-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Doesn't everything have a Jango face underneath anymore pegger?

Yup, this is definately a pass up. I can see this one shooting to the clearance racks in record time.

Well, what I REALLY want is a DS2 Luke with removeable head, and Jango face underneath.

El Chuxter
01-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I want a Teek with removeable head that hides the Jango head.

(It's the only way they'll make the most important character of the series.)

Jedi_Kal-El
01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Well, what I REALLY want is a DS2 Luke with removeable head, and Jango face underneath.

That may be the only way we'll ever be able to see a DS2 Luke since Hasbro seems content to keep plastering us with Jabba's Palace Lukes, but heck the next version we get of that might have a Jango face underneath.

Maradona
01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
So how long before we get Shadow Taun Taun and Covert Ops Wampa?

Sadly, nothing seems to go on clearance at TRU or else I'd pick a few of these up for extra Taun Tauns and Wampas.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Luke has a repainted face so he's not injured yet, I believe. They should have included the base that came with the Wampa and with Luke at least, for $20 this seems a little light.
The Luke in the tin set from around this time last year had the same paint job, with the same snow around his feet. This is an easy pass for me.

Kidhuman
01-18-2008, 08:51 PM
I would like it for the Taun Taun, so I will pass, it isnt worth 20 bucks

JediTricks
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
The Luke in the tin set from around this time last year had the same paint job, with the same snow around his feet. This is an easy pass for me.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I didn't bother getting the tins.