PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Troopers 2-Pack debuts at Jedi-Con!

Battle Droid
01-18-2008, 09:26 PM
From, http://starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20080118.html

http://starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/img/20080118_1_bg.jpg

http://starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/img/20080118_2_bg.jpg

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Two or three years ago, this would've been fantastic. If I can't get it, I won't stress about it. It sounds like it'll be available later since it says it will "debut" at Jedi-Con.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Two or three years ago, this would've been fantastic. If I can't get it, I won't stress about it. It sounds like it'll be available later since it says it will "debut" at Jedi-Con.

I have a couple of Shadow Troopers already. If I'm able to pick this one up....fine. If not no big deal. I have that Clone Commander in several different flavors as it is.

jedi master sal
01-18-2008, 11:03 PM
I'd like the set. Just one though.

Slicker
01-19-2008, 12:23 AM
If I may quote Luke from ANH: "What a pice of carp!"

Old Fossil
01-19-2008, 08:20 AM

I'll make .5 past lightspeed, passing these up.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-19-2008, 08:25 AM

The commander suffers from the same helmet problem as those who came before him. How shadowy is he suppose to be when you can see his neck.:D

Sinscia Fat'o
01-19-2008, 02:47 PM
These look kinda cool, though im not digging the whole shadow trooper thing for everything...there where only Shadow Storm Troopers and then there were none...why are they in everything now...but i guess if i find these i will get them.

Slicker
01-19-2008, 06:55 PM
If people are going nuts over this they won't be able to contain themselves when they see the exclusive "Frankie with Vodka bottle" at Mabu-Con!!!

Jedi_Kal-El
01-19-2008, 07:10 PM
If people are going nuts over this they won't be able to contain themselves when they see the exclusive "Frankie with Vodka bottle" at Mabu-Con!!!

You have a link to the pre-order on that one yet slicker?lol

Slicker
01-19-2008, 07:12 PM
You have a link to the pre-order on that one yet slicker?lolNot yet but I'll be sure to put it out when I do!! :love:

Maradona
01-19-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm glad there is no such thing as an exclusive anymore:pleased:

That said, when did the titles of the films change to:

The Phantom Shadow
Attack of the Shadows
Revenge of the Shadow
A New Shadow
The Shadow Strikes Back
Return of the Shadow

Someone at Hasbro must really have liked the Night Force GI Joes from 20 years back.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-19-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm glad there is no such thing as an exclusive anymore:pleased:

That said, when did the titles of the films change to:

The Phantom Shadow
Attack of the Shadows
Revenge of the Shadow
A New Shadow
The Shadow Strikes Back
Return of the Shadow

Someone at Hasbro must really have liked the Night Force GI Joes from 20 years back.

Don't forget the Shadow Wars cartoon. Wow, are we talking about Star Wars or Babylon 5? I must be getting my Shadows mixed up.:p

bigbarada
01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Wow, total garbage.:upset:

Darth Cruel
01-21-2008, 06:02 PM
These rock! I can't wait to get them. More army-building!

JediTricks
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Utter dooku. I can't wait till they add red and gray accents to Vader and call him "Shadow Vader". Or how about a dark-themed "Shadow Mechanic", that oughta sell like hotcakes... turd hotcakes.

And what says "shadow" more than weapons that had previously ALWAYS been cast in black now done in lighter gray?

Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Jedi_Kal-El
01-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Utter dooku. I can't wait till they add red and gray accents to Vader and call him "Shadow Vader". Or how about a dark-themed "Shadow Mechanic", that oughta sell like hotcakes... turd hotcakes.

And what says "shadow" more than weapons that had previously ALWAYS been cast in black now done in lighter gray?

Jane, stop this crazy thing!

I can almost see the day when Hasbro throws an all Shadow wave upon us.
Here's a small list of what's to come:

Shadow Boba Fett
Night Ops Snowtrooper
Shadow C-3PO and R2-D2
Night Attack Tusken Raider
Shadow Ewoks
Black Stealth X-Wing Fighter
Shadow Death Star

At least 3 of those will most likely be made in the next 5 to 10 years.