PDA

View Full Version : New Qui-Gon figure at ToyFair

Jayspawn
02-12-2002, 11:51 AM
Alright, looks like we're gonna get a new Qui-Gon Jinn figure as seen at Toy Fair this week. Qui-Gon figures in robes are always good. The blue lightsaber he is holding in the pic is obviously a mockup of the one he'll probably be coming with.

Comments?

browndroid
02-12-2002, 11:57 AM
im sure we will be in for something good, i didnt really like alot of the ep1 qui gon figs, but maybe they have learned from there mistakes....hopefully:rolleyes:

JediTricks
02-13-2002, 05:24 AM
This figure is from the cancelled Qui-Gon vs. Battle Droid 2pack from a while back. I thought that was a pretty cool set actually, I hope they do a Naboo Obi-Wan that is a good companion figure to this, though in general I prefer non-posed figures with more articulation to preposed ones. However, in Theed, Obi-Wan and QGJ are almost always in action when seen in their dark brown outer robes, so why their first figures were so static (even to the point of that crappy extra articulation) seems to not fit.

Starfig873
02-14-2002, 06:14 PM
Looks pretty cool to me. *shrugs* I'll have to wait and see it on card before final decision I think.

AreTwo-DeeTwo
02-16-2002, 10:50 AM
It's ok but I am done with the Qui-Gons and other main characters from EPI. UNLESS they release the Obi-Wan trophy assortment version with the breathing apparatus. That I'd get.