PDA

View Full Version : I feel like carp.

Slicker
01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
On Monday I had a parmesan chicken sammich from Subway for lunch. I'm doin' good eatin' it. I have shore patrol (to keep the drunks from getting too rowdy) and don't get done until about 2 in the morning. I don't get to bed until about 3. I fall asleep and then wake up at 4 in the morning having to throw up. As I'm getting up alot of what I've had I can feel the back door wanting to let loose to. I finish throwing up post haste and sit down exploded. I get done go to bed and almost on the hour for the next 4 hours I'm doing the same thing. I finally got everything out (and literally too. I had a Strawberry Kiwi Snapple since I was ungodly dehydrated and it came up an hour later and tasted EXACTLY the same as when it went down). I end up going to the emergency room on the boat and it turns out I've got gastro. I get pumped up with three 1 liter IV bags and get the day off. I take some sleeping pills since I haven't slept in almost 24 hours by this point. I go to bed at 3 pm yesterday and I wake up at about 8 and throw up this green mush and again I have to sit down on the toilet. It literally has the consistency of water and when I stand up to flush the water is still almost perfectly clear. I'm thinking it was a bile of sorts since I haven't even attempted to eat anything since I've gotten this. It's now 4 in the morning and I've slept in about 3 hour intervals since this afternoon. Like a dumba** right now I'm chugging water since I'm so thirsty but I know that it's just gonna come up in a little bit. I'm defiinitely going back to get more liquids put in me today.

I hate being sick.:(

Jargo
01-22-2008, 02:52 PM
You poor wee lamb. Bet you're losing weight too. (like you can afford to).

Guess the moral of the tale is don't trust junk food establishments one inch.

Hope it clears up fast though. D&V is a nasty way to be laid low. it's bad enough one end erupting but both is just evilness.

:(

El Chuxter
01-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I feel like carp, too. Too bad the local markets only carry boring fish like flounder and cod.

Kidhuman
01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the wonderful life of IBS Slick.

CaptainSolo1138
01-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Day off = Guitar Hero time.

Hope you get better quick, li'l brudder. It sounds none too pleasant.

The 'Xir
01-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Hope you kept the reciept for Subway! And have a number to a good lawyer! :greedy::twisted::greedy:

DarthQuack
01-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Sorry to hear man, feel better soon! Then go get yourself a happy ending from some cute asian chick.

CaptainSolo1138
01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Or at the very least poop (or whatever the verb is for what's coming out of you) into a Subway cup and FedEx it to Jared.

Slicker
01-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I think I'm finally getting over it. Since my first post I haven't thrown up and I'm taking in enough liquids. I've been trying to drink Gatorade as that's what I was told to drink but that stuff tastes like carp! I've still been pooping alot but nothing like last night and yesterday. Those made 2 girls 1 cup look like Red Shoe Diaries.

Rocketboy
01-23-2008, 09:40 AM
I feel your pain brutha.
I've been some sort of sick since mid-December. At first I had a minor cold, then I had a wicked bastard of a cough which turned into laryngitis and I even lost my voice for 3 days (that was around New Years and my voice is still a little wonky) and finally about two weeks ago I got a wicked flu and was in bed for over 3 days. I'm so sick of being sick, but I'm at about 90-95% better now, thank God.
I did nothing but drink Gatorade for over a week - I hate it also (the Lemonade ain't bad). I swear that carp usually helps me get over anything faster, but didn't do squat when I had the flu.

Slicker
01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Well, I'm pretty much back to 100%. I'm still pretty weak from not having eaten for 2 days but other than that I can hold down everything and I'm doing fine. It sucked pretty hard though and it's something that I'll never ever want to get again.

Kidhuman
01-23-2008, 09:40 PM
There is a KFC Bowl with your name on it somewhere, go get it

Slicker
01-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Man, I haven't had one of those heavenly devices in quite some time. I know they have KFC here but I highly doubt they have something as delicious as the KFC bowl.

2-1B
01-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Now I'm sick, been under the weather all week and it was escalating today so after work I went to a clinic thinking maybe I have Strep throat and she didn't even bother to test for it because she diagnosed me with an ear infection, bronchitis, and possible pneumonia. If I do have strep, it will get treated while the other junk is addressed.

I'm not going to work tomorrow, ugh.

figrin bran
01-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Compared to what Slick and RB have been through, the fever I suffered yesterday doesn't seem so bad. Today wasn't much better as all I could take for lunch was a slice of bread and I can't go for the KFC bowls just yet.

Slicker
01-24-2008, 01:25 AM
I pooped earlier and it smelled like pumpkin innards.

CaptainSolo1138
01-24-2008, 08:00 AM
I pooped earlier and it smelled like pumpkin innards.You're killin' me, Smalls!lol

I haven't been "sick" sick, but I've felt really depressed lately. I'm not sure if its the weather or school or something from the "other" category, but I've been way low.

2-1B
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
It's because the Dreamboat isn't playing this weekend, you have nothing to look forward to until 2/3.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the wonderful life of IBS Slick.

AMEN brotha! Thank the maker for immodium (extra strength) and zantac!

I just had a big D episode this morning, from eating avocado yesterday :( I love avocado but my IBS says NO!

Slick, I hope you are feeling better! I'll think of you next time I'm on the toilet :love:

El Chuxter
01-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I mean no disrespect to anyone with IBS, but I cannot hear the phrase without thinking of whatshisface (who played Jameson in the Spidey flicks) from Ladykillers.

I'll think of you next time I'm on the toilet :love:

I'd be careful saying stuff like that. Slick is into all that weird stuff. Two Slickers, one Cap. (And you don't want to know how Rocketboy plays into it.)

Jargo
01-24-2008, 02:35 PM
well it could have been constipation. least you've been emptying. the stuff that comes out is what your body doesn't want. imagine being bunged up and only going once a week! People asking if you're pregnant. telling you to cut down on the beer and pies. when the truth is you're just full of 'it.

pain.

mabudonicus
01-24-2008, 02:56 PM
HEck Slick, why not look at "one bottle, one #$%^" for a while and you should be right as rain
:beard: Iso & Baws
it'll fix him up goooood

CaptainSolo1138
01-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Two Slickers, one CapJesus Christ....

:thumbsup:

2-1B
01-24-2008, 06:38 PM
I think I'm dying. :cry:

CaptainSolo1138
01-24-2008, 08:46 PM
I think I'm dying. :cry:
Can we get back on topic please? This thread is about Slicker being sick. Thanks.:thumbsup:

2-1B
01-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Where do you think he caught his ailment ? :lipsrsealed:

:thumbsup: :yes: :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
01-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Well, OK. But that's barely passable. I've got my eye on you.:thumbsup:

2-1B
01-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Good, how else will the forums know if I die ? :thumbsup:

Since JimJam seems to have abandoned us in the cyber-world, there will be no real-people to report on my false-living. :cry:

Rocketboy
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Where do you think he caught his ailment ? :lipsrsealed:

:thumbsup: :yes: :thumbsup:Now that is one long distance STD!

Slicker
01-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Since JimJam seems to have abandoned us in the cyber-world, there will be no real-people to report on my false-living. :cry:I thought he just got banned? :confused:

He was BountyHuntersCum, right?:thumbsup:

Deoxyribonucleic
01-25-2008, 01:08 AM
I mean no disrespect to anyone with IBS, but I cannot hear the phrase without thinking of whatshisface (who played Jameson in the Spidey flicks) from Ladykillers.

I'd be careful saying stuff like that. Slick is into all that weird stuff. Two Slickers, one Cap. (And you don't want to know how Rocketboy plays into it.)

diarrhea, vinyl, bile, dirty, sticky toilet seats...

bring

it

ON!:whip:

2-1B
01-25-2008, 01:16 AM
I thought he just got banned? :confused:

He was BountyHuntersCum, right?:thumbsup:

No he wasn't, how many times do we have to tell you that, bonehead. :rolleyes:

Deoxyribonucleic
01-25-2008, 01:44 AM
No he wasn't, how many times do we have to tell you that, bonehead. :rolleyes:

that reminds me of something we were going to do:o

Slicker
01-25-2008, 01:56 AM
that reminds me of something we were going to do:o
You've gotta quit those things 'Ox. You're gonna accidentally on purpose run into one of us some day (mabu-con?) and you won't know what to do yet we will...:razz:

Deoxyribonucleic
01-25-2008, 01:59 AM
You've gotta quit those things 'Ox. You're gonna accidentally on purpose run into one of us some day (mabu-con?) and you won't know what to do yet we will...:razz:

believe me, I'll know :lipsrsealed:

best of both worlds ya know ;)

Slicker
01-25-2008, 02:07 AM
best of both worlds ya know ;)You can call it best of both worlds if you want. I call it being greedy. Pick one and stick with it!! :whip:

2-1B
01-25-2008, 02:15 AM
She knows, she knows. :thumbsup:

Besides, she was talkin' to me Slick...so you best back off and step away from my action, son. :thumbsup:

Jargo
01-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Oh get a room for pities sake.

better make it a suite.

better just make it a sports hall.

TeeEye7
01-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh get a room for pities sake.

better make it a suite.

better just make it a sports hall.

Wimbley, perhaps? :Ponder: