PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed product checklist.

jedi master sal
01-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Here are the following toys and other collectibles (not just figures as the title of the thread implies) we know we are getting related to the game:
This is meant to be a checklist, not a discussion thread. You may add your CONFIRMED suggestions to the list. We will verify that it is confirmed or not and add it to this first post, then your post will be deleted. Throughout this post you will see TFU, this stands for "The Force Unleashed."

Thanks for any help in keeping this list up to date!

Hasbro
3 3/4

Carded Figures
2008 Wave 2: THE FORCE UNLEASHED (On TAC cards)
09: Imperial EVO Trooper
10: Imperial Jump Trooper
11: Maris Brood
12: Darth Vader (Battle Damage)
13: General Rahm Kota
14: Shadow Guard
15: Juno Eclipse
Stormtrooper Commander-this stormtrooper has distinctive blue markings. As of this writing it is unclear if he will be an exclusive, mail away or mass retail figure. No number has been given for this figure.

Evolutions set
The Apprentice-set includes: Sith Lord Apprentice, Dark Jedi Apprentice, Redeemed Apprentice

Multi-packs
Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.
Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.

Beasts
Rancor w/rider - Target exclusive

Unleashed Battle packs (Not to be confused with "The Force Unleashed", these battle packs encompass the saga, but for this checklist we will only list TFU ones.)
The Force Unleashed: Jedi Knights
The Force Unleashed: Sith Lords
The Force Unleashed: Troopers

Titaniums
Vehicles
Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Galactic Heroes-we'll post them if/when we get info.

Apprentice Lightsaber-ok, not a figure, but TFU related

LEGO
Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Wizards of the Coast:
TFU minis set:
Here is a complete list with TFU specific minis highlighted in purple. These are listed as Number, Name, rarity-C=common; U=Uncommon; R=Rare; VR=Very Rare:
1 Darth Revan VR
2 Kazdan Paratus R
3 Shaak Ti, Jedi Master VR
4 Chewbacca of Hoth VR
5 Elite Hoth Trooper C
6 Golan Arms DF.9 Anti-Infantry Battery U
7 Han Solo in Carbonite VR
8 Han Solo of Hoth VR
9 Hoth Trooper Officer U
10 Hoth Trooper with Repeating Blaster Cannon U
11 Juno Eclipse R
12 K-3PO R
13 Luke Skywalker, Hoth Pilot Unleashed R
14 Luke Skywalker and Yoda VR
15 Luke’s Snowspeeder VR
16 Master Kota R
17 Mon Calamari Medic C
18 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Unleashed R
19 Princess Leia of Cloud City R
20 Rebel Marksman U
21 Rebel Troop Cart U
22 Rebel Trooper on Tauntaun R
23 Rebel Vanguard U
24 2-1B R
25 Vader’s Apprentice, Redeemed R
26 Verpine Tech C
27 Wedge Antilles, Red Two R
28 Wookiee Warrior C
29 Admiral Ozzel R
30 AT-AT Driver U
31 Dark Trooper U
32 Darth Vader, Unleashed VR
33 Emperor’s Shadow Guard U
34 Evo Trooper U
35 Felucian Stormtrooper Officer U
36 Gotal Imperial Assassin C
37 Imperial Navy Trooper C
38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
39 Snowtrooper C
40 Star Destroyer Officer U
41 Stormtrooper U
42 TIE Crawler U
43 Vader’s Apprentice, Unleashed VR
44 Wookiee Hunter AT-ST R
45 Garm Bel Iblis R
46 Amanin Scout U
47 Boba Fett, Mercenary VR
48 Caamasi Noble C
49 Cloud Car Pilot C
50 Felucian Warrior on Rancor VR
51 Junk Golem U
52 Knobby White Spider U
53 Maris Brood VR
54 Muun Tactics Broker C
55 Mynock U
56 PROXY R
57 Telosian Tank Droid U
58 Uggernaut R
59 Ugnaught Boss U
60 Ugnaught Tech C

Again, as info become available we will update the list or change entries as neccessary.
-Sal

jedi master sal
03-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Okay let me clear up the TFU minis (since you all can't look up at the list and see the ones highlighted in purple...lol)

The following are TFU specific characters in the TFU miniature set
(number, Name, rarity):
2 Kazdan Paratus R
11 Juno Eclipse R
16 Master Kota R
25 Vader’s Apprentice, Redeemed R
33 Emperor’s Shadow Guard U
34 Evo Trooper U
38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
53 Maris Brood VR
56 PROXY R (Of which I'm SORELY disappointed in this not being made a 3 3/4 figure)

Now as to the Rogue Shadow, it's been fixed. Here's hoping it does turn out to be a 3 3/4 ship as well. Maybe in the latter half of the year, of next year.

stillakid
03-07-2008, 01:27 AM
1-8 are NOT TFU related so they do not belong on the list. TFU minis are the miniatures from Wizards of the coast.
You can go here to see the whole set, though the ones highlighted are the only ones actually in the game of TFU:
http://www.wizards.com/swminis/swminis_db.asp?term=&format=FU&cost=Allcosts&defense=Alldefense&attack=Allattack&damage=Alldamage&hitpoints=Allhitpoints&faction=Allfactions&rarity=Allrarities&output=gallery&sort=number

I will leave your post for a day of two then I'll delete it as well as this response post (as per the usual rule of this not being a discussion thread).
-Sal

I didn't say that 1-8 were TFU. That was a separate question. 1-8 ARE indeed part of this new 3 3/4" line and you haven't included them on the list. They show up on the EE list, I had most of them sent to me (except 1-3) already. Why they aren't included on your first list up above is why I posted.

As a SEPARATE question I was asking WTF TFU minis are. The overuse of acronyms assumes a lot about us.

Kidhuman
03-07-2008, 07:08 AM
The reason why 1-8 are not here is it is a TFU checklist, not everything for 08.

DarkArtist
09-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Okay let me clear up the TFU minis (since you all can't look up at the list and see the ones highlighted in purple...lol)

The following are TFU specific characters in the TFU miniature set
(number, Name, rarity):
2 Kazdan Paratus R
11 Juno Eclipse R
16 Master Kota R
25 Vaderís Apprentice, Redeemed R
33 Emperorís Shadow Guard U
34 Evo Trooper U
38 Raxus Prime Trooper C
53 Maris Brood VR
56 PROXY R (Of which I'm SORELY disappointed in this not being made a 3 3/4 figure)

Now as to the Rogue Shadow, it's been fixed. Here's hoping it does turn out to be a 3 3/4 ship as well. Maybe in the latter half of the year, of next year.

Nice list Sal.... after playing the game last night i so want more figures from TFU to be made in 3 3/4 scale, proxy especially. i would even love to see another Juno Eclipse that is more game accurate, as well as some of the General Koto's troops, recards of the Incinerator and Shadow Stormtroopers, repaints of Vader 501st Stormtroopers, the golan junk troops, maybe even a teen version of Princess Leia (image in stragey guide) and the various vehicles, walkers etc.

i really hope Hasbro does not bag this line and rethinks mixing some of these characters and repacks / repaints into future lines. please Hasbro more Force Unleashed product.

jonthejedi
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
I'd love Proxy, too, as a Hasbro fig., and especially all the troopers they DIDN'T make: Purge Troopers, those Naval commando-looking dudes, and of course the cool Rodian mercs & Koto's Kommandos(rebels). Really love the design work from the game so far.

jedi master sal
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Yeah, PROXY was a no brainer I thought. I'm very disappointed he didn't get made.

As well, I'd very much like a Jungle Shaak Ti, rowr!!!

Some of the other troopers as well. Definitely the Stormtrooper Commander, after the fiasco with Gamestop.

Young Leia would be neat. I've only seen the pic from the game guide book, but she very much looks like Padme when she first steps onto Geonosis, except she has the Bespin hairdo.

The Junk Golem should absolutely be made! As well the Uggernaut with Ugnaut Pilot/Gunner.

There is a plethora of unmade characters/troops/vehicles/etc. that could be made from this game.

Let's hope LFL's blunder with the pushed back release date doesn't permanently destroy our chances of seeing more from this game.

Afterall, it's being touted as "chapter 3.5" in the Saga and according to LFL is CANON!

So, that puts it above EU in that respect, in that LFL counts it officially in the continuity of the story.

Funny thing for me is that while I got the game last night, I didn't play it. I had such a bugger of a headache and was feeling ill. Just didn't have the concentration to play, as well having to get up to go to the bathroom every 10-15 minutes would not have helped during gameplay.

I'll be on tonight though for sure! I'm looking to get in about 4 hours of play tonight, again tomorrow, again on Friday, and complete the game some time over the weekend. By complete, I mean get to the end, not necessarily get all of the achievements for XBOX 360. Eventually I'll get all of those. They just aren't a priority for me when playing through the game on the first go-around.

pbarnard
09-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Afterall, it's being touted as "chapter 3.5" in the Saga and according to LFL is CANON!

So, that puts it above EU in that respect, in that LFL counts it officially in the continuity of the story.

Or at least the ending/path that follows the comic/novelization is.

I wonder if they held cautiously back hoping to avoid a Shadows of the Empire mess, but than had a gaming developer mess, and said, here's the product/molds we'll be able to reuse over and over, and sent those through. If there is a TFU2, we'll see something of more product because the EU has to keep the line going now for "new" characters who aren't obscure background ones.

Ando
09-17-2008, 07:21 PM
I didn't play for very long last night, but there's an orange tranport in the hangar at the Imperial Shipyards (the Rahm Kota mission) that looks like a Republic Gunship body with the engines, wings (with the lower S foils open), and beak-like nose of a ARC-170.

I want one! And of course Hasbro will probably not make one :sad:, so we'll all have to wait for Bar to design and make one and show us all pictures of his.

Does anyone have the game guide to this? I want to know what this is called...

jedi master sal
09-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I didn't play for very long last night, but there's an orange tranport in the hangar at the Imperial Shipyards (the Rahm Kota mission) that looks like a Republic Gunship body with the engines, wings (with the lower S foils open), and beak-like nose of a ARC-170.

I want one! And of course Hasbro will probably not make one :sad:, so we'll all have to wait for Bar to design and make one and show us all pictures of his.

Does anyone have the game guide to this? I want to know what this is called...

It's not in the guide that I can recall.

I totally missed this ship you are describing. Where specifically is it??? I'll have to look for it again.

Ando
09-18-2008, 12:02 PM
It's not in the guide that I can recall.

I totally missed this ship you are describing. Where specifically is it??? I'll have to look for it again.

I got a closer look at it when I looked through the holocrons that I collected. It's orange, and at one point while fighting Kota's rebel troopers in the hanger, I looked up and there it was hovering over me.

I am guessing there are lots of differences between game platforms, so I will tell you now that I am playing the Wii version. I hope this ship is in all of the available formats, 'cause it's pretty darn cool.

I actually attempted to make something like this a few months back, but the ARC 170 wing pegs don't match up on the Gunship holes.

I have looked everywhere online to find information or at least a picture, but no luck so far.

DarkArtist
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
I got a closer look at it when I looked through the holocrons that I collected. It's orange, and at one point while fighting Kota's rebel troopers in the hanger, I looked up and there it was hovering over me.

I am guessing there are lots of differences between game platforms, so I will tell you now that I am playing the Wii version. I hope this ship is in all of the available formats, 'cause it's pretty darn cool.

I actually attempted to make something like this a few months back, but the ARC 170 wing pegs don't match up on the Gunship holes.

I have looked everywhere online to find information or at least a picture, but no luck so far.

i would love to see a ship like that. at first while playing it I though it was just a damaged gunship and ARC-170 smashed together.

maybe we should start a petition to have Hasbro continue with TFU line and give us some more figures and vehicles. I still would love to see a 3 3/4 Rogue Shadow with new sculpts of Juno Eclispe and the Apprentice.

Ando
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
i would love to see a ship like that. at first while playing it I though it was just a damaged gunship and ARC-170 smashed together.

maybe we should start a petition to have Hasbro continue with TFU line and give us some more figures and vehicles. I still would love to see a 3 3/4 Rogue Shadow with new sculpts of Juno Eclispe and the Apprentice.

Oh good! Someone else saw it, too!

I hope they would continue the line. They kinda jumped the gun with the toys and LA kinda screwed it all over with the delay on the game.

Umbra
09-18-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm wondering is the Apprentice 3-pack out yet?

Ando
09-18-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm wondering is the Apprentice 3-pack out yet?

It is. It came out in the spring time.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741 (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741)

Use the promo code guide10 at checkout for 10% off.

Umbra
09-18-2008, 06:03 PM
It is. It came out in the spring time.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741 (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=363&ID=22741)

Use the promo code guide10 at checkout for 10% off.

Thanks, though for some reason i thought they were shipping it again for the games release? or am i just crazy?

Ando
09-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm not really sure. I don't think it ever went away or sold through. HTS has had it available off and on since the initial release.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-18-2008, 07:13 PM
It's reshipped in the TLC packaging; I've seen it once or twice.

I would indeed like to see more figures from the game. How about:
*Rahm Kota (blind) - could just be a head resculpt
*Leia
*Kento
*PROXY
*more clone/stormtroopers (they seem to vary by platform)
*Shaak Ti
*Kazdan Paratus

Umbra
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd adore a PROXY and Jungle Shaak Ti figure

Kazdan could be fun too

I'd like to see a Rogue Shadow ship too, could maybe come with Juno, open shirt and/or the Apprentice in his flight suit or bounty hunter outfits

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Also, there's the fact that the Galen figure looks absolutely nothing like him, so they could at least slap a new head on there.

Umbra
09-19-2008, 02:09 AM
This would also be a good chance to include a certain rebel founder aswell

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-19-2008, 02:33 AM
After playing more tonight, I agree, and I'd also love a figure of Kleef. :D

I'd really like to see at least another full wave of figures from this.

DarkArtist
09-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Maybe someone should pose a question to Hasbro to continue with product from the force unleashed and have it asked at the next Q & A. maybe even have a list of figures / vehicles that we would like to see.

maybe we can ask if Hasbro would be willing to let SirSteveGuide.com hold the next fan's choice voting but instead of repacks we can make it for new figures from the Saga, Expanded Universe etc.

Jangu Fett
09-19-2008, 01:22 PM
I love the game, and would love to see more figures made drom it. A young Leia, Galen Marek in the bounty hunter armor. Proxy, is a must. It would be cool if Proxy had some snap ons that made him look like Obi-Wan or Vader.

And I'm droolling over the Rogue Shadow, I have the Lego and Titanium version, but a 3 3/4 inch scale one.:love::love: With, maybe a removable top hatch, similar to the Falcon. To show some interior.

I'd die if Hasbro said they were doing the Rogue on scale with the BMF, highly unlikely, but damn. That would rock, but still, even a smaller one is a must have for me.:thumbsup:

DarkArtist
09-19-2008, 02:08 PM
well i posted a question in the Ask Hasbro in the Legacy section. hopefully alot of people will vote for it and we can get it asked at the next Q&A. I'm wondering if anyone would like to start a list of all the figures they would like to see as well as an accessories and ships so that we might be able to send a list to Hasbro and see what the chances of any of the items being made

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Here is a list of potential new figures I'd like to see:
*Galen Marek (new headsculpt on Evolutions figure)
*Juno Eclipse (open jacket or tank top)
*Rahm Kota (blindfold)
*Garm Bel Iblis
*Leia Organa
*Kazdan Paratus
*PROXY
*Shaak Ti
*Kleef
*Raxus Prime Junk Droid
*Felucian Warrior (blue repaint)
*Imperial Guard (white armor)
*Stormtrooper (early armor - looks different on different platforms)
*Incinerator Trooper (redone)

Other new characters that I don't really need, but could work:
*Drexl Roosh
*Chop'aa Notimo
*Ozzik Sturn

jedi master sal
09-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Here is a list of potential new figures I'd like to see:
*Galen Marek (new headsculpt on Evolutions figure)
*Juno Eclipse (open jacket or tank top)
*Rahm Kota (blindfold)
*Garm Bel Iblis
*Leia Organa
*Kazdan Paratus
*PROXY
*Shaak Ti
*Kleef
*Raxus Prime Junk Droid
*Felucian Warrior (blue repaint)
*Imperial Guard (white armor)
*Stormtrooper (early armor - looks different on different platforms)
*Incinerator Trooper (redone)

Other new characters that I don't really need, but could work:
*Drexl Roosh
*Chop'aa Notimo
*Ozzik Sturn

There are just a few there I don't know who you're talkign about, Mr. JabbaJohnL. Prolly because I haven't reached those levels yet in the game. I agree with most of your selections as well.

Don't forget the stormtrooper commander.

Also, I'd like to see a reissue of the Jumptrooper, now with jetpack. Maybe get him, the EVO trooper, Stealth trooper, Stormtrooper commander and Incinerator trooper in a battle pack. Include some extra large guns for both the EVO and Incinerator troopers (to make up for the ones we DIDN'T get single carded). This would be an excellent set. Great for army builders and/or those folks who didn't/couldn't find either of the WM exclusive sets or got burned on the Commander. As mentioned including more of the large guns also would show Hasbro giving a nod to those of us who bought squads of the EVO and Jump troopers. Not having those with the appropriate guns/jet packs makes me feel like I was cheated now.

Oh and maybe even use this battle pack as an opportunity to introduce the Purge trooper. Make it exclusive to this set and that would def help people buy into it. I'm not a huge fan of the Purge trooper, but I'd surely get one of this set to have at least one of the Purge troopers. (Though seriously I'd likely get 5 or so sets of this for all of those troopers.)

Beyond these I'd like to see more Felucians. Again another battle pack could be in order. Chieftan would be excellent as well as a Shaman, and a few grunts. Make this an ultra Battle pack by including another Rancor, the Green one would be neat.

There's more I want from the game, but I'll have to post that later.

Felucia Shaak Ti is a MUST!!!

Jangu Fett
09-22-2008, 09:53 AM
OK, I played through the game twice. And I know almost every charater you guys have mentioned. But, who is Kleef??? I have TFU on the 360, and there is nobody in the game named Kleef. Is he a Wii, exclusive charater, similar to how on 360, we fight Proxy??? On the second trip to Rexus Prime.

One ship I'd love to see, from the game is the Imperial Drop/Gunship. As a Titanium or larger 3 3/4 inch.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-22-2008, 01:25 PM
I never had to fight Proxy on the PS2. Kleef is a one-eyed Gungan bounty hunter on Cloud City, IIRC. He's kind of awesome.

Drexl Roosh is a Rodian with a big coat. Chop'aa Notimo is a Mandalorian. Of note, he has the pike that Boba had in the Holiday Special. Ozzik Sturn is an Imperial in an outfit much like Veers' battle gear that pilots a crazy amped up AT-ST. The last three are very much run-of-the-mill video game bosses, and I don't particularly care for them.

What's the Purge Trooper?

Jangu Fett
09-22-2008, 02:06 PM
OK, no such person in the X360 version. I read the book and it does mention Drexl Roosh, but he's not in the Xbox game. And neither is Chop'aa Notimo, or Kleef. But Ozzik Sturn is in the game and yes, I have fought that tricked-out AT-ST.

this is from Wookiepedia-
"The fearsome Purge trooper was an early design-result of the Dark trooper Project meant to be used against Force-sensitives.

To aid them in their task, the droids were outfitted with refined cortosis ore which reduced the damage of lightsaber attacks against them. These troopers were equipped with an energy blade that served as their primary form of armament.

In addition to this, they were also outfitted with a high-powered, short-ranged rocket launcher providing them with a level of ranged attacks, as well as magnetic tractor boots which made them resistant against certain Force-based kinetic attacks such as Force grip and Force push.

The one weakness these droids had in terms of Force-based abilities was Force lightning, which was an exploitable vulnerability."

FYI, usng Force Lightning does not do much damage to them, but it does stun them momentarly to allow you to close the gap, to use lightsaber combos.

The fight with Proxy is only on the Xbox 360 version, I think. It might also be on the PS3. Like how PS2 and Wii, have the jedi trails. Where Starkiller goes to the ruined Jedi Temple and fights Darth Phobos and Darth Desolous.

Umbra
09-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Proxy fight is in Ps3 too, and i think you've just managed to convince me to buy the wii version as well, grats on that

Jangu Fett
09-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Your not the only one, I think, I convince myself into getting the PS2 version also. Now if I could only get the money.......

Umbra
09-23-2008, 03:46 PM
I was wondering, does the ps2 have the multiplayer battles or is that only the wii version?

pbarnard
09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
I was wondering, does the ps2 have the multiplayer battles or is that only the wii version?

Duel mode is exclusive to the Wii, but it isn't online. :sad:

JetsAndHeels
09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Your not the only one, I think, I convince myself into getting the PS2 version also. Now if I could only get the money.......

I have the 360 version...what is on the PS2 version that is exclusive? If it is something worthwhile, I may get it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-23-2008, 06:53 PM
I have the 360 version...what is on the PS2 version that is exclusive? If it is something worthwhile, I may get it.
There's a few bosses, an appearance by Lobot, and three duels in the Jedi Temple with Jedi and Sith spirits or visions or something. And the cutscenes are different.

Ando
09-23-2008, 07:11 PM
I finally found a name and picture for that orange mystery ship I mentioned last week...

It's an MAAT (Multi Altitude Assault Transport). A grainy, vague looking Bigfoot-esque picture can be seen here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport)

Umbra
09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
There's a few bosses, an appearance by Lobot, and three duels in the Jedi Temple with Jedi and Sith spirits or visions or something. And the cutscenes are different.

that the same for the wii too?

JetsAndHeels
09-23-2008, 08:10 PM

Thanks. :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-23-2008, 08:18 PM
that the same for the wii too?
I assume so, and there may be other differences I don't know about.

jedi master sal
09-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I finally found a name and picture for that orange mystery ship I mentioned last week...

It's an MAAT (Multi Altitude Assault Transport). A grainy, vague looking Bigfoot-esque picture can be seen here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport)

Intersting ship. Submit it for the vehicles poll in the upcoming thread and include the link.

-Sal

Ando
09-24-2008, 01:35 PM
I plan on it.

BTW, that picture doesn't it do it justice.

jedi master sal
09-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I plan on it.

BTW, that picture doesn't it do it justice.

Yeah, but we get the idea. Look for a better pic in the meantime, and don't forget to reference that this is in the TFU video game when you suggest it.

-Sal

WesleySr
10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
I have this on PS3 and there are 2 other figures I would like to see released. They need to re-release the Shadow Guard in the Saga Legends line and also issue it repainted as the blue Senate Guard and the red Royal Guard. Also, I believe Shaak Ti has been confirmed by Hasbro. I just hope they at least do Proxy and re-release the Stormtrooper Commander.

FundingMyAddiction
10-04-2008, 01:17 AM
I have this on PS3 and there are 2 other figures I would like to see released. They need to re-release the Shadow Guard in the Saga Legends line and also issue it repainted as the blue Senate Guard and the red Royal Guard. Also, I believe Shaak Ti has been confirmed by Hasbro. I just hope they at least do Proxy and re-release the Stormtrooper Commander.

I agree with all of that. I want the different guards for sure. There is so much that could be done with TFU in terms of a Wave. I'd personally love to see a Kazdan Paratus figure (take Tsui Choi and attach some legs from a B'Omarr Monk), regardless of how irrelevant he was to the actual plot.

pbarnard
10-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I could go for a Sith Lord evolutions pack from the 3 Jedi Trials. Also, they could use TFU to finally release a Garm Bel-Iblis.

FundingMyAddiction
10-04-2008, 05:40 PM
We could also do with more Felucians. We only got one and it was a pack-in with the Rancor. Think of all of the variety you could produce. That and they're just outright cool looking. You can't tell me a kid wouldn't snatch them up, regardless of who they are.

jedi master sal
10-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah, we need a Shaman and a Chieftan. Besides, these can also be REPAINTED to be "dark" Felucians/Shamans/Chieftan as was seen in the game.

I'd get about 10 of the regular Felucians, 5 dark Felucians and 2 each of the Shaman/Chieftans, BOTH regular and dark versions. So from me thats 19 figures from only 3 molds.

El Chuxter
10-06-2008, 12:58 AM
I was going to pick up the Felucian Rancor, but I realized Hasbro would probably refuse to make Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, and Daphne to go with the Rider, and Velma would be a repaint of Monkey-Faced Leia that's exclusive to a $50 Battlepack that contained re-released 1995 figures.

DarkJedi5
10-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Quick question: on the TFU evo pack, the Jedi hero figure, are those arm flaps removable? They look a little dumb to me....

Ando
10-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Quick question: on the TFU evo pack, the Jedi hero figure, are those arm flaps removable? They look a little dumb to me....

I think they are. You can trim them off for sure (soft goods).

DarkJedi5
10-07-2008, 03:58 PM
So there's no little groove that the sit in or anything?

Ando
10-07-2008, 04:21 PM
You know, I want to say that there is, but I can't say for certain. I haven't had it displayed in a while, and it's with the other figures right now.

I really do think there are grooves that the flaps are in...

DarkJedi5
10-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the help Ando. I think I'll pass then, I don't think the head sculpts are very good and since I have the xbox version, I'm pretty sure I will never see either of those two light and dark side costumes and so the set doesn't have very much appeal to me. The flaps and grooves just helps me feel better about deciding to pass.

DarkArtist
12-09-2008, 12:39 PM
according to a recent Q&A by Raving Toy Maniac or Toymania.com Hasbro is planning another wave of figures from the Force Unleashed due on shelves in early 2010. wonder what the wave may consist of ?

here's the post;

1. The Force Unleashed game is really cool and it makes me glad I bought all of the figures when they first came out. During one of the other Q&A's, you mentioned that there was "one more" TFU figure due out. Was this the Stormtrooper Commander? Is it possible to have this figure available via HTS as I had no idea this figure was going to be sold and it was sold out when I went to my local store?

Answer: The "one other" TFU figure mentioned was probably in reference to the GameStop exclusive Stormtrooper Commander, but it could also have been a reference to Shaak Ti who is scheduled for an early 2010 Expanded Universe wave at this point. We are also looking to add a wave of new TFU characters for mid-Spring 2010 and work has begun on these figures (at this time we will not be revealing which figures are in the 2010 lineup). Finally, fans will indeed have another chance to get the TFU Commander at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 - when it will be an exclusive shared by both StarWarsOnlineShop.com and HasbroToyShop.com.

Bar
12-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Geez. How did i miss this thread?
I bought TFU the day it got released, and have been playing it constantly EVER SINCE!!!
I like being able to start the game from the beginning and always retaining the powers you had at completion...
Back to wants, i only really want a 1/24 version of the Rogue Shadow. The problem is that it's easily bigger than a properly scaled Millennium Falcon, and so it'll never happen...
I have made a set of plans, and i could make it myself, of course, but that's not going to help you guys out...(And it'd be five feet long...).
I would also like the little troop transport seen later in the game on Felucia and on the junk planet. Neat little ship, that.
And Ando, thanks for the namecheck in page one, but i have never seen that vehicle you mentioned in my XBOX360 version. If anyone has seen it in a level on the 360, let me know, but i have certainly never seen it.
From the wiki pic, it looks like an ARC170 with a troop bay and two sets of RG wings, is that correct?
Bar.

Ando
12-30-2008, 12:49 PM
And Ando, thanks for the namecheck in page one, but i have never seen that vehicle you mentioned in my XBOX360 version. If anyone has seen it in a level on the 360, let me know, but i have certainly never seen it.
From the wiki pic, it looks like an ARC170 with a troop bay and two sets of RG wings, is that correct?
Bar.

More like a RG with ARC-170 wings and engines and nose, but yeah, same difference. It's a pretty sweet vehicle.

Bar
12-30-2008, 01:50 PM
More like a RG with ARC-170 wings and engines and nose, but yeah, same difference. It's a pretty sweet vehicle.
Well i haven't seen it on XBOX.
If anyone here plays the game on the 360 and HAS seen it, please tell me where!
Bar.

Ando
12-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Bar,

Have you seen the low res/blurry picture on the Wookiepedia entry for the MAAT?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport)

Bar
12-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Bar,

Have you seen the low res/blurry picture on the Wookiepedia entry for the MAAT?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multi_Altitude_Assault_Transport)

Yes. That's the picture that made me think it was a RG with two sets of wings but the cockpit of the ARC170...
If any of you guys have better screen caps from your version of the game(Or even a snapshot of the screen when it appears), i'd love to see other angles to better ascertain the shape...
Bar.

DarkArtist
07-27-2009, 11:45 AM
who else is eagerly awaiting the release of the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition..... i saw the trailer on the Star Wars Panel on TV and immediately i wanted to run out and buy a PS3 just for that game. I can't wait to kick some Kenobi / Skywalker but.

DarkJedi5
07-27-2009, 12:20 PM
who else is eagerly awaiting the release of the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition..... i saw the trailer on the Star Wars Panel on TV and immediately i wanted to run out and buy a PS3 just for that game. I can't wait to kick some Kenobi / Skywalker but.

I'm not! I'm actually pretty ****ed. I went out and bought the game the day it came out and what was my reward? Glitches like I haven't seen on any other game I've bought in my entire life! I actually had to stop playing for two months and wait for the patches to come out before starting the whole thing over and wo weeks ago I finally shelled out to buy the points to download the new Coruscant level.

Now they tell me that had I just waited a year I would have been able to avoid the glitches, get the level I just paid to download, and two more levels on top of that (one I can only get by buying the game all over again!) If you didn't buy the game, well lucky you. I ought to trade mine in while it's still worth something and they wait for the new one to have a price drop. All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.

Darth Metalmute
07-27-2009, 12:41 PM
All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.

Screwed by something with the name Lucas on it? Never! :cheeky:

I agree completely with you. And why even release the new level in the fall if your going to release it in a new level soon after?

My question is, what will happen to the character downloads we did? Will they be able to transfer over to the new game or will we have to re-purchase them. My guess is, based on my earlier sentiment, we will have to re-purchase them.

Jangu Fett
07-27-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm really excited about it, I wish they would add the system exclusive levels also, like PS3 had the jedi temple level, and the lightsaber hilts.

DarkJedi5
07-27-2009, 01:23 PM
My question is, what will happen to the character downloads we did? Will they be able to transfer over to the new game or will we have to re-purchase them. My guess is, based on my earlier sentiment, we will have to re-purchase them.

Yeah that's another thing! All in all the character downloads and the new level cost me like $10. Sure, not tons of money but if I'm gonna buy the game all over again I better not have to buy the character downloads again.

DarkArtist
07-27-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm not! I'm actually pretty ****ed. I went out and bought the game the day it came out and what was my reward? Glitches like I haven't seen on any other game I've bought in my entire life! I actually had to stop playing for two months and wait for the patches to come out before starting the whole thing over and wo weeks ago I finally shelled out to buy the points to download the new Coruscant level.

Now they tell me that had I just waited a year I would have been able to avoid the glitches, get the level I just paid to download, and two more levels on top of that (one I can only get by buying the game all over again!) If you didn't buy the game, well lucky you. I ought to trade mine in while it's still worth something and they wait for the new one to have a price drop. All in all, I feel a little screwed but LucasArts on this one.

sorry to hear that. I have the PSP and Wii versions and didn't run into any of the problems...both platforms ran smoothly. I for after seeing the trailer was sold on getting a PS3....have been thinking about one for awhile since my PS2 is fried.

DarkJedi5
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Then I say go for it. I just think LucasArts could have done something for the poor people like me who paid top dollar and got it to be a number 1 seller and then got let down big time because the game wasn't ready. And now they want us to buy it all over again! Which I will. Because I can't say no to George.

Darth Metalmute
07-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Just watched the trailer at Starwars.com.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Apprentice kills Obi Wan, Luke would never understand R2-D2 message, and then never leave Tatooine. Thus how could he end up on Hoth?

Come to think of it, if Obi Wan wasn't there to decode the plans, Luke would have never left, and the Rebel Alliance would have never gotten the plans and would have never been to Hoth, since they would have been destroyed at Yavin IV.

DarkJedi5
07-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Just watched the trailer at Starwars.com.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Apprentice kills Obi Wan, Luke would never understand R2-D2 message, and then never leave Tatooine. Thus how could he end up on Hoth?

Come to think of it, if Obi Wan wasn't there to decode the plans, Luke would have never left, and the Rebel Alliance would have never gotten the plans and would have never been to Hoth, since they would have been destroyed at Yavin IV.

So the Apprentice is sent to kill Obi-Wan but who says he succeeds? Also, if the Apprentice does kill Vader then how come he gets sent to Hoth? Why isn't he on the Death Star when it's destroyed? Did he also decide to try and destroy the Rebels ship to ship and get flung into space by the Millenium Falcon while trying to blast Luke in the trench? Does that mean the apprentice killed Biggs?

Bar
07-28-2009, 01:17 PM
You guys are not getting it!
If the Apprentice kills Vader, ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!
And from then on, we depart slightly from canon and are in a parallell reality. The apprentice can kill Ben, kill Luke and also kill Boba, along with any other characters in the OT. It's a cool way of putting a spin on things and it's a great "what-if?" excercise.

DarkJedi5
07-28-2009, 01:23 PM
You guys are not getting it!
If the Apprentice kills Vader, ALL BETS ARE OFF!!!
And from then on, we depart slightly from canon and are in a parallell reality. The apprentice can kill Ben, kill Luke and also kill Boba, along with any other characters in the OT. It's a cool way of putting a spin on things and it's a great "what-if?" excercise.

Okay but if the Apprentice kills Vader how do the Rebels end up on Hoth? The story shouldn't play out just as if the Apprentice replaces Vader, so the Hoth mission seems absurd. Even in the Infinities comics (which I liked) the ANH one takes its turn at the end of the film. I mean, if the Apprentice kills Obi-Wan, how does Luke end up joining the Alliance?

Bar
07-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Okay but if the Apprentice kills Vader how do the Rebels end up on Hoth? The story shouldn't play out just as if the Apprentice replaces Vader, so the Hoth mission seems absurd. Even in the Infinities comics (which I liked) the ANH one takes its turn at the end of the film. I mean, if the Apprentice kills Obi-Wan, how does Luke end up joining the Alliance?

You are ASSUMING the Rebel base on hoth WASN'T established before the end of Yavin 4?
I'd say it's more likely the Rebels had MANY bases established to escape to.
They just went to the hoth base.
Any problems they had in Empire could have just been getting themselves acclimatised to such a harsh climate.
NOTHING mentioned in TESB says they went there and started from scratch.
You need to engage your imagination and realise that if a main character from the OT dies in the game, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
:thumbsup:

Darth Metalmute
07-28-2009, 01:32 PM
If the apprentice kills Vader, then the Apprentice would be in charge of the Star Destroyer that captures Leia's ship. And if he is in charge, I doubt he would have his men refrain from shooting escape pods just because there are no signs of life on board. So 3PO and R2 would be destroyed along with the Death Star plans. Then Death Star would never be destroyed by the Rebels and the Emperor would be able to properly prepare for the attack of the Vong (according to Wookieepedia). So the bonus levels should be the Apprentice battling against Vong warriors.

DarkJedi5
07-28-2009, 01:37 PM
You are ASSUMING the Rebel base on hoth WASN'T established before the end of Yavin 4?
I'd say it's more likely the Rebels had MANY bases established to escape to.
They just went to the hoth base.
Any problems they had in Empire could have just been getting themselves acclimatised to such a harsh climate.
NOTHING mentioned in TESB says they went there and started from scratch.
You need to engage your imagination and realise that if a main character from the OT dies in the game, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

Sure sure. I'm just saying that it seems like a real stretch. I mean, maybe Obi-Wan's death is felt by Yoda and he finds a way off of Dagobah to train Luke himself.

And on a side note, according to the canon I know, Luke discovers the abandoned facility that becomes Echo Base after he destroys the Death Star. I think that comes from the old Marvel comics though....

Bar
07-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Sure sure. I'm just saying that it seems like a real stretch.

Dude, you accept teddy bears bringing an empire to it's knees and a slight re-imagining of historical events is a stretch????
Just be open minded is all i'm saying!
The original "twist" ending of The Force unleashed wasn't meant to make too much sense. Just a different way it could have gone!
:yes:

DarkArtist
07-30-2009, 09:12 AM
perhaps they are going to re-imagine the meeting of Luke and Ben and change the story line. the droids will still end up at Luke's moisture farm but perhaps the apprenctice later kills Ben after he tells Luke he must train in the ways of the force. Luke then journeys to Mos Eisley finds a way off planet joins the alliance thus the end of ANH and the concept of Hoth can become reality since Ben guides him to Dagobah to train as a Jedi.

as far as the battle of Yavin the Death Star followed the falcon there, Leia never gives up the base to Vader or Tarkin in ANH rather she says the Rebellion is on Dantoonie. there's a possibility that the apprentice is never on the Death Star at the time of the attack as well.

pbarnard
07-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Welcome to why video games should and were for a long time, never considered part of the overall saga timeline.

Bar
07-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Welcome to why video games should and were for a long time, never considered part of the overall saga timeline.

Just because the Apprentice is killing Ben/Fighting Luke and Boba, doesn't require you all to abandon the OT. It's just a flight of fancy. Kind of like the alternate universe in the Star trek stories. You can accept both without needing too much info.
It makes for a nice diversion from "canon" for a few hours.
Don't over think it.
Bar.

pbarnard
07-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Just because the Apprentice is killing Ben/Fighting Luke and Boba, doesn't require you all to abandon the OT. It's just a flight of fancy. Kind of like the alternate universe in the Star trek stories. You can accept both without needing too much info.
It makes for a nice diversion from "canon" for a few hours.
Don't over think it.
Bar.

Which is the point...that's what video games "were" with respect to Star Wars until recently. Just remembering the past. :rolleyes:

DarkArtist
08-20-2009, 01:37 PM
so what's everyone's take on the 2 Force Unleashed 5 packs coming oout next year ? can't wait to see what versions of the Apprentice they give us and what they do with Juno. looking forward to finally getting Proxy.

I really hope they give us Kazden Paratus.

Jangu Fett
08-20-2009, 04:09 PM
What's saying that the Apprentice kills Kenobi? He's sent to kill him, but maybe Obi-Wan manages to escape death. Like General Kota. Or what saying that the fight between Obi-Wan and "Darth Starkiller" isn't set on Tatooine after the events on Hoth???? Maybe the fight is on Tatooine during the time Luke would normally have trained with Yoda??

And what new 5 figure FU packs???? I haven't heard anything about these??? New Apprentices, Juno, maybe Proxy, Shak-Ti.?.?.? Please be true. Maybe finally a 3-3/4" Rogue Shadow. Ok, maybe not, but I can hope.

Darth Metalmute
08-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Dude, you accept teddy bears bringing an empire to it's knees and a slight re-imagining of historical events is a stretch????
Just be open minded is all i'm saying!
The original "twist" ending of The Force unleashed wasn't meant to make too much sense. Just a different way it could have gone!
:yes:

It is a neat concept, a game based on the re-imagining of Vader actually dying, but if you're going to be open-mined the events cannot be the same.
I mean Vader's death isn't like smashing a butterfly in North America causes a volcano to erupt in Asia. It's more like Brad Pitt killing Hitler.

First off, I imagine if Vader died, news of his death would reach Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan would then immediately start training Luke since the fear of Vader finding him would be gone. Then Luke would be sent to Dagobah to train with Yoda instead of joining the Rebels as his training would be of upmost importance.

The Emperor would have never left the Apprentice in charge of the death Star since the apprentice was a rebel sympathizer. He would have oversaw the death star personally, therefore it is unlikely the destruction at Yavin would have occured.

The Emperor would have felt Luke's traing through the force and sent the apprentice to get him. Like he said in the game, the apprentice was just a pawn until Palpatine found a better replacement. Obi-Wan would have sensed the apprentice and sent Luke to Yoda. Obi-Wan would battle the apprentice, continuing his transformation back to the light side that Kota started. He probably would have died and Luke would have felt his death through the force.

The Emperor would have pulled the Rebel base location out of Leia and the Death Star would have destroyed Yavin 4. The rebels would have escaped and set up base on Hoth. Yoda would have then told Luke of Leia and he would go to Hoth in search of her. the apprentice would be there waiting and fight Luke. Luke would sense the good in the apprentice and finish his transformation. Together they would be able to take on the Emperor and defeat him, The Apprentice will die in the battle.

How the hell the apprentice gets in an altercation with Boba Fett is beyond me though. Fighting over a bounty?

Oh and as a bonus for the EU fans. After the Emperors death, the Rebels would control the Death Star. With its control, the moment the Vong entered Republic space they would have been destroyed. New Jedi Order series reduced to one book.:thumbsup:

DarkArtist
08-22-2009, 05:40 PM
And what new 5 figure FU packs???? I haven't heard anything about these??? New Apprentices, Juno, maybe Proxy, Shak-Ti.?.?.? Please be true. Maybe finally a 3-3/4" Rogue Shadow. Ok, maybe not, but I can hope.

this is from Hasbro's Q&A posting :

SWCollector.com (Dan): It was announced since Toy Fair that Shaak Ti and the other "The Force Unleashed" wave 2 figures would be released as retailer exclusives. What are the other figures, and which retailer will they be available through? Any images yet?

Hasbro: Actually, Shaak Ti is in the wave prior (the EU wave, recently shown at Toy Fair). The other figures, which were a new wave, were pulled from mainline and adjusted for the exclusive packs. The packs will now be five-packs, and will be either all new sculpts, or all new deco when we have used a previously existing sculpt. Included will be several trooper variants, including a jump trooper with newly added jump pack. Across the two packs, there will be two versions of Galen Marek, Proxy, and a twist in Juno. More information will be available as we get close to launch later this Fall.

DarkArtist
08-26-2009, 11:14 AM
i have to say been playing this game alot lately both for Wii and PSP and I never get tired of it. such a cool game and awesome story. looking forward to seeing how the Ultimate Sith edition for PS3 turns out..... (now just to put some dough aside for a PS3 or hope that Santa delivers both for Christmas)

Darth Metalmute
10-14-2009, 04:43 PM
On the Costco website, the XBox version of the Ulitimate Sith edition is under 40 dollars. Is that the street price?

DarkArtist
12-24-2009, 08:35 AM
recently posted on BanthaSkull.com from their Q&A with Hasbro:

3) Any hints as to who will be in the Force Unleashed multipack that's on
the horizon? Maybe a picture or two (or three)?

Your wish is our command. Attached is a figure from one of the upcoming
sets. We'll have more info at Toy Fair next year to complete the sets,
each of which will have five figures. Enjoy!

figure looks good. better represantation of Juno then the intial release..wonder if these are going to be coming out to help the sales of the upcoming Force Unleashed II coming in 2010. can't wait to get that game.

pbarnard
12-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Well the uniform is better, it still isn't video game appropriate. As they said in Weird Science when...bigger b00bs!

DarkArtist
01-02-2010, 11:09 PM
can't wait till Toy Fair to see the rest of the proposed 5 packs for TRU. really hoping to see perhaps a teenaged Leia, Battle Damaged Rahm, Proxy, maybe a new SA Mariss and of course new more accuarte versions of Starkiller

Slicker
01-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Utterly disgusting. Gee, why not just make those things bigger. :rolleyes: