PDA

View Full Version : Available Now Online

Jedi_Kal-El
01-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Andrew's Toys has these available on their website now, but the prices are going to keep most sensible collectors(those who choose to get them anyway)from even going near them. They want $19.99 for the Vader. Link provided below:

http://www.andrewstoyz.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=99

DarthQuack
01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
No way in hell would I spend that much...

El Chuxter
01-24-2008, 06:53 PM
$19.99?

Wow. What a bargain. This is a bargain for me. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
01-24-2008, 07:35 PM
$19.99?

Wow. What a bargain. This is a bargain for me. :thumbsup:

I hope you're kidding Chux. :D

I'm wondering how they were able to get a hold of this wave, since wave 1 isn't even on the pegs yet

Kidhuman
01-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Trust me he is kidding

Jedi_Kal-El
01-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Trust me he is kidding

I'm sure he is. I know most of you probably feel the same way as me about spending that much on something that hasn't even hit stores yet.

Funny thing is, I bought my last 2 waves of TAC from Andrewz because they had the cheapest cases of any of the online stores I looked at. Watch those prices drop later on when TFU wave become more widely available.

Sad part though is ppl will pay that much just to be the first to say they got them.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Those prices are stupid, their just tryin to cash in on the hype of the game. Sad that any retailer would sell these figures which aren't even on the pegs yet for double and triple the Suggested retail price... 20 bucks for a vader...yeah i see myself doing that. I'd rather buy a case from EE than do this offer at least that way you get a few pieces of trade fodder or a return for wally world...which equals a gift card! Cheap wine and smokes for me! Yay!

El Chuxter
01-24-2008, 07:53 PM
I won't pay $0.01 for S***-Kicked-Out-Of-Him-P**** Vader.

JediTricks
01-25-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming they got these from Hong Kong and exported them through small channels to avoid troubles, hence the extra cost and early timing. If these are just early deliveries from Hasbro, they're moneygrabbing but at least it's honest (I respect folks who buy from Hasbro way more than jerks who buy toys off the shelves just to jack up the prices and sell them back to the people who were going to find them on the shelf anyway).