PDA

View Full Version : Vending machine for Pot

Kidhuman
01-25-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3752777n

I can see the LA Just Found now:

I found 2 Hawkbat Clones, Vader TFU and grabbed a dime bag of Skunk Weed.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
you know you wanna live here now ;)

Wow, just when you think you've seen it all.

CaptainSolo1138
01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
It still doesn't beat soiled underwear.

Slicker
01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
It still doesn't beat soiled underwear.But then again, not much does.

TeeEye7
01-25-2008, 11:42 PM
The big problem with this is that, although medical marijuana is legal in California, Federal law prohibits its possession or use.

The sheriff's office I work for recently discontinued granting licenses for vendors of medical marijuana in the county because as soon as the business opened, the Feds came in, arrested everyone, and shut the facility down. (This has happened to every facility in my town).

It will be only a matter of time before LA is visited by Uncle Fedster and the p*ssing match about state's rights continues.

Stay tuned....film at 11. :squareeye

Jargo
01-26-2008, 05:55 AM
Think I'd just move to the Netherlands. true you have to smoke it in regulated designated weed cafes but frankly mixing cafe culture with weed smoking just increases the nice chillout environment. and as most cafes seem to have some kind of alcoholic drink license I don't see what the difference is between having that and having a weed license.
Never understood why people see weed as some kind of threat to society. Most of the users i know hold down high profile jobs and do them well. it's the drinkers that are in need of controlling. Don't very often hear about violent crime caused by weed use. don't get stoned crowds in street fights. don't really hear of binge users either.

CaptainSolo1138
01-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Its like that Dave Chappelle joke where he talks about being at a party smoking weed and sees some dude do a line of coke, to which Chappelle says, "Damn, I didn't know there were gonna be drugs at this party."

darthvyn
01-26-2008, 10:09 AM
now the question is: will there be adequate space for both the weed and the requisite snickers bars and funyons to go along with it?