PDA

View Full Version : New Medicom RAH

jonthejedi
01-26-2008, 05:18 AM
I hope the powers that be at Medicom start thinking about tackling a Cmdr. Cody 12". We need one in the worst way, rather than more paint variants on their Ep. III clonetrooper. An Airborne Trooper would be freakin' sweet as well. Come to think about it...they haven't(to my knowledge) done a snowtrooper or biker scout yet, either. Anybody know what's on the horizon with this company, STAR WARS wise?????

jonthejedi
02-18-2008, 12:48 PM
RAH Attack of the Clones clonetrooper(solid white; no rank markings) now prebooking over at Sideshow.

sergiurusu
02-19-2008, 12:09 PM
I hope to see other OT Troopers like Scout, Snowtrooper, DS Gunner, AT-AT Driver and Royal Guard

jonthejedi
02-19-2008, 01:55 PM
...right there with you; I know you love this line as much as I do!

sergiurusu
02-24-2008, 03:12 AM
I really like RAH's!! :thumbsup: But my focus is OT/EU only no PT anymore

jonthejedi
03-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Picked up a RAH Darth Maul from Sideshow on 2nd chance. I turned in my points & was able to get for under $100. I actually prefer it to the Sideshow version. Better body(not so stiff), more hand combos(like 5, including folding arms) & superior costume material.

Shatner's Basoon
04-04-2008, 04:18 AM
Owning anything in this line is just a dream to me.....they're just so damn expensive over here in the UK, especially when you're on a budget...over here they regularly cost around 120 - 150
to put that into a little perspective, with the current exchange rate thats the equivalent of you guys paying damn near $300!!!!
Ive checked out ebay and the like, but the shipping makes them just as expensive and far outweighs any saving made by the exchange rate! Doh!

jonthejedi
04-04-2008, 04:32 AM
Just announced by Sideshow: Medicom will produce a RAH line from the hit ABC series...LOST! First up: Jack! No prebook info yet.

Darth Cruel
04-09-2008, 09:50 PM
I buy Medicom figures, but I think I would prefer to see Sideshow doing the Star Wars stuff. Sideshow has made so many improvements, that I don't think either company is "better" any more. I just want all of my figures to display well together and there is obvious difference in the Sideshow and Medicom figures.