PDA

View Full Version : help! With customizing.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Question for any customizers out there: I'm working on a character from a RPG game i share with my friends, and i need a character in a tuxedo...i was wondering what would be a good way to do this? Should i find a generic body and sculpt or is there a figure that would make this kind of costume choice easy to customize...I got the head and everything done, i just need to figure out the body...so if anyone has any advise it would be much appricated.

mtriv73
01-28-2008, 07:44 AM
I picked up a figure in a suit a few years ago to use for customizing. I can't remember if he was from Jurrasic park or some other line though. All I remember is he was on clearance for $1 or something like that. Just keep your eyes peeled in the action figure aisle or look through action figures on Ebay. Your bound to find something cheap to make it easy.

If you're in a rush and good at sculpting you could just roll sculpey really thin and make it yourself. Baking it on the figure might be interesting though.

msjedi
01-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe a Dracula figure would work? Here are the numbers from two on ebay when I did a search. 370017265057 or 370017455782