PDA

View Full Version : padme Evo Pack on Toys R Us.com

Sinscia Fat'o
01-27-2008, 11:23 PM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2886439

Pre order your Padme Evo pack on toys r us right now, figured i'd let all of you Padme fans know, but theres no picture of whats in the pack.

General_Grievous
01-27-2008, 11:25 PM
This is a very good sign. Can you believe it's been almost three years and there's only been one ROTS Padme? I hope this set makes up for it.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-27-2008, 11:35 PM
1 one of her is crime, but with demand only being from die hards (Like Star Wars Collectors) i can't blame Hasbro for trying this format to get Padme out to the masses. I just hope they cover all three movies in one package, i''m more of a episode one padme fan than the other movies...(AKA i'd like them to finish EP.1 before they start finishing EP.2 and three...) But maybe we'll get some much wanted gems from this set.

Battle Droid
01-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Rebel Pilots also,

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2886417

Tycho
01-28-2008, 07:07 AM
I hope these are reliable indicators. I won't order them until I know what's in them and see pictures of course. But I'm excited - especially for the Padme figures.

Kidhuman
01-28-2008, 07:19 AM
I hope they arent exclusive to TRU

JEDIpartner
01-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Interesting!!!!

Jedi_Kal-El
01-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Very cool, need more Padmes. I just hope they're all versions we've never had available before.

mtriv73
01-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Well, as expected the evolutions packs release has been pushed back (at least for the Padme, Rebel, etc.) They're not even listed on the TRU website anymore. I'm gonna guess august and hope that I'm wrong and it's sooner. I also hope these are all new sculpts. From what is posted elsewhere, it sounds like a few of these may be repacks. If so, I'll be cancelling the order.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Well, as expected the evolutions packs release has been pushed back (at least for the Padme, Rebel, etc.) They're not even listed on the TRU website anymore. I'm gonna guess august and hope that I'm wrong and it's sooner. I also hope these are all new sculpts. From what is posted elsewhere, it sounds like a few of these may be repacks. If so, I'll be cancelling the order.

They better not be repacks. The whole reason for these sets was to get something new, or updated. If Hasbro goes the way of the Battle Pack with these, then I doubt they'll continue to do as well as they have in the past.
It would be like putting a POTF2 Luke in the VOTC packaging.