PDA

View Full Version : The Jangos.

Unit-01
02-12-2002, 06:20 PM
Out of all of them I'd say the best one is the Preview figure. Why? Well The pose sucks since it's stuck that way. BUT, he is really detailed. His armor is SILVER not gray, the wires on his arms are colored. He is just nicer looking and doesn't have gimmicks that get in the way and look weird. Geonosis would probably be next. The others with the gray coloring just look plain UGLY. WHY? :confused: :confused:

Battle Droid
02-12-2002, 06:24 PM
I like the one with the grappling hook, since he uses it in the film.

Unit-01
02-12-2002, 06:31 PM
It could be just the lighting I hope. But then again who knows how make Jangos we'll get?

General Veers
02-12-2002, 08:53 PM
I like the Genosis Jango Fett.

neimoidian85
02-12-2002, 08:58 PM
Like it matters, we'll end up getting as follows:

Jango Fett with Kyber Dart (Coruscant)
Jango Fett in plain shirt (Kamino)
Jango Fett in rocket firing positon (Kamino)
Jango Fett with headset (Pilot)
Jango Fett (Geonosis - headless)

GNT
02-12-2002, 11:27 PM
I like the Kamino Escape version,you just cant beat a removable helmet figure packed with a few guns :)

yaddle yodas love pu
02-13-2002, 08:51 AM
I like the Preview version the least. There's just no getting past that awful squat. The removeable hemlet version is the best because of the removeable helmet; also the pose is more paletable. The other Kamino version is cool too. I actually like the yellow blast thing coming out of his wrist--and if you dont like it, you can remove the yellow blast thing. I'm debating wheter to get the deluxe version. I like the snap-on armor stuff, but I think the giant back-pack and huge water-soaker gun he comes with are stupid and not worth paying a deluxe price for. I just hope that eventually they make a) a version of Jango is his civies and b) a pilot version of him with 1/2 helmet on. Then they can stop making Jango Fetts.

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Unit-01
It could be just the lighting I hope. But then again who knows how make Jangos we'll get?
No one can get enough Jango....

Wolfwood319
02-13-2002, 03:36 PM
The removable helmet one would be alright if the actual head wasn't crappy. The head doesn't have that good of a sculpt, IMO. And if they're gonna be posed, I like the Preview's pose better.

So I like the preview one the best.

When are the preview figs coming out? Does anyone have a confirmed date?

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Last I heard was March 16th for the preview figures. That is on a Saturday, so I will be at TRU bright and early!!
Hope that is the correct date.

Darth Ovori
02-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Theres also 3" inch Jango's...

Jango regular 12" inch...
Jango Electronic...
Jango the ultimate 12" inch figure... (said to include massive amounts of extras)