PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still here from Ohio???

Jedi Drew
01-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey, anyone still posting finds from Ohio here??? I have been posting the past few months at Rebel Scum since I had to get a new password for SSG. Anyways, no sign of 08 wave 1 around Cleveland. Happy Hunting...

stillakid
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I grew up in Ohio! :yes: But I haven't been back to visit for a couple of years.

Lord Malakite
01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm still here in the Cincinnati area.

Jedi Drew
02-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Yesterday, picked up Vader, Panning Droid, and 2-1B at Brooklyn WM. So the 08 figures are in the area. :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
02-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice... :) I never see anything at retail!! LOL

Jedi Drew
02-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Nice... :) I never see anything at retail!! LOL

You are a real smart a@@...:laugh::laugh: I'll give you a call in the next few days.

Jedi Drew
02-23-2008, 10:14 AM
As of today (Sat.) Parmatown Target has the same old crap. At Parma WM I picked up Vaders Apprentice and Fett Evolutions. Left the other two Evolutions. Also have the AT-PT or AT-TP or whatever the hell you call it along with Grievous Starfighter-passed on both of them. Still no sign of wave one for this year :upset: only that one time that I found parts of it. Now people are posting ao RS that they are finding wave two. :rolleyes: What's up with that......

Jedi Drew
02-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Stopped today at Cityview WM (since I'm remodeling my mom's rental property in Garfield Hts.). Nothing to report except a ton of Galactic Marines, Biggs, and Death Star Troopers. Thought I may get lucky and find the rest of wave one and maybe even TFU wave. What's up with this WM..:upset: For the past month or so they have had all the same figures on the pegs. Another thing is that I don't collect G.I. Joes, Hot Wheels ect. but ALL those pegs are empty also. Do they have stock in the back not being put out????

Jedi Drew
03-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Picked up the rest of wave one and TFU wave at Parma WM on Friday.:thumbsup: IMO TFU wave is sweet. Now no more hunting and wasting gas....for a few months:D