PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars figures as Dominoes!

stillakid
02-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Thank you to Mr. Daddypants for inspiring this question... :yes:

Undoubtedly for anyone who has displayed his/her action figures you have had the misfortune of having knocked a few over on accident. :mad:

But have you ever intentionally set up your action figures (or other toys) to drop like dominoes? :thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Havn't tried that yet, but my house is right next to very active train tracks so it's always a challenge to pose them to keep them from going over. It usually takes a few poses to get it right.

Thing that really steams me is when you try to put the ones that fell back up, and end up knocking several more over. :mad: Made me so mad one time I kicked the shelf, knocked them all down, and started over.

General_Grievous
02-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Not to action figures, but back in the day, when I was a wee lad, I would set up videotapes like dominoes across my room.

El Chuxter
02-01-2008, 04:47 PM
No, but once I ordered a pizza from Domino's, and it smelled like the vintage Jabba the Hutt. Pee-yoosa!

stillakid
02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
No, but once I ordered a pizza from Domino's, and it smelled like the vintage Jabba the Hutt. Pee-yoosa!

You got to see ROTJ in Smell O' Vision? :sur:

El Chuxter
02-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Did you have the vintage Jabba back in 1983?

And Tycho talks about the modern mouse droids? That thing could kill a horse at fifty meters.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-01-2008, 06:53 PM

Cross Dominos off my list of pizza places. Your post put that Pizza the Hutt scene from Space Balls in my head.

TeeEye7
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
But have you ever intentionally set up your action figures (or other toys) to drop like dominoes? :thumbsup:

Quite often. My son also had a small Death Star to roll into the figures like a bowling ball. (Dad's job was to set the figures up, of course.....time after time after time.....)

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I get mad when they inadvertently act like dominoes on the shelf.

Deoxyribonucleic
02-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Thing that really steams me is when you try to put the ones that fell back up, and end up knocking several more over. :mad: Made me so mad one time I kicked the shelf, knocked them all down, and started over.

Glad to see I am not the only one who lets go with the anger on the figures every now and again. It can be just maddening! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
I get mad when they inadvertently act like dominoes on the shelf.

Glad to see I am not the only one who lets go with the anger on the figures every now and again. It can be just maddening! :thumbsup:

"Release your anger and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete!" :twisted:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Most of my figures are currently in boxes for the upcoming move (can't be more than three weeks, now), with some of the more recent ones on a shelf. I forgot how annoying it is when they fall down, since it hadn't happened for a few months, but it can be pretty intense. When I do the new setup, I'm just glad I bought a bunch of those figure stands.