PDA

View Full Version : Odd TAC assortment at Wal-Mart today

Old Fossil
02-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I found a new case of figures on the pegs this morning at WM (the first since Xmas for that store), but it had figures from several waves:

Hawkbat Clones (2)
R2-B1
Rebel Vanguard Trooper
Torture Rack Han Solo
Ewoks (2)
Animated Debut Boba Fett

There must have been others but I didn't notice. I got one of the Hawkbat clones. It was good to see a refresher case but I didn't know last year's TAC was still shipping.

Kidhuman
02-02-2008, 07:35 PM
It could be remains of last years stuff sitting around warehouses. Also hasbro shipping revision cases of certain waves. I also saw this assortment. The 7th fleet clone was missing from your liting. I picked up the Hawkbats when I saw it also.

figrin bran
02-02-2008, 07:51 PM
I saw this assortment, minus the Fetts, at both Walmart and Target today. There were also plenty of Spirit Anakin and Clone Wars Anakin at both stores as well.

Blue2th
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM
I also found these in a Walmart 50 plus miles out side of Albuquerque.
I picked up 2 Hawkbat Clones one R2-B1 and one Holo Vader.
I figured it was a revised assortment because I must have been the first one there, as the Holo Vader would be the first to go I thought.
Looked through the pegs and couldn't find the 7th Legion Trooper. He's the only TAC figure I haven't found yet from 2007.

Thunderbird
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
I've seen these mixed assortments for about a week now. The weekend before last I found them at two different Wal Marts. These were shipped in the long shelf display boxes that hold 12 figures. Both had at least 6 or 7 cases, and had figures from Luke Jedi up to wave 1 for 2008. Lots of Hawkbat Clones, Ewoks, Holo Vaders, and Concept Rebel Troopers.