PDA

View Full Version : Ep2 Action Fleet List

Jangu Fett
02-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Well, I found it. The list isn't complete, but, please notice 2 of the last sets listed.

*Updated list with Action Fleet Ship names plus added two more

76930-46796- SW E2 Action Fleet-$9.96
each/case of 6
76930-46846- *Republic Clone Trooper Drop Ship-$9.96
76930-46847- Hero Transport-$9.96
(*Republic Gunship)
76930-46848- Villian Vehicle-$9.96
(Count Dooku's Solar Sailor)
76930-46849- Millennium Falcon-$9.96
76930-46850- X-Wing Fighter-$9.96

This was found in Wal-Marts computer and posted at another SW websight back in August. Lets all hope there are many, many more to come. I'll keep looking for anything else, and post it.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-12-2002, 07:29 PM
If they had to issue just one retreaded vehicles for rerelease I am glad that they picked the Millennium Falcon because the original AF Falcon has been very difficult for me to find.

In general, I am semi-grateful to Hasbro for releasing MMs at all. For a while we have been receiving reports and hearing rumors that the entire MM line would be cancelled. Given the futile sales of MMs for Episode I, and they way Hasbro treats it's loyal customers, I wouldn't have been surprised. Yes, the selection may be crappy, but at least I have something to look forward to for Episode II. :)

good shot jansen
02-13-2002, 06:50 AM
with each passing day, it looks more and more like we're gonna get new action fleet.

does anyone know if jkf (jim fong) is still headin' up the team, or if he has anything to do with the new line at all?

as he was the driving force to insure that action fleet of the past were not just an other flimsy peice of plastic slapped together at the last minute, it would be comforting to know if he is still the guy in control.

good shot jansen
02-13-2002, 09:07 AM
After a hiatus, the collector-pleasing Micro Machine Star Wars Action Fleet line is coming back in 2002. Iconic Star Wars vehicles X-wing, TIE fighter and Millennium Falcon will arrive in May with traditional Micro Machine detail and authenticity.

lets see where this thing takes us.............................................

darthcarlos
02-13-2002, 04:52 PM
I think it's great that Action Fleet is coming back but Hasbro has to come out with new Micro sized vehicles. Micro Machines are what started it all. Action Fleet are cool but I really love Micro Machines for their miniature detail. C'mon Hasbro, make it happen!:frus:

good shot jansen
02-14-2002, 06:33 AM
micro machines baby! that's where it's at!

the bean counters over at galoob must have seen something good on their ledger sheets for all those years! it ain't like micro machines were a flash in the pan. more than a decade of quality toys must mean something to someone over there in r.i. gawd knows it did in s.f.

:frus:

JediGoofy
02-14-2002, 07:27 AM
I agree with DC and GSJ:
Action Fleet is great but MicroMachines are even better! :happy:

It would be a pity if we were not able to have MM vehicles from AOTC to display near our ANH, ESB, ROTJ, and TPM MM collections! :eek:

Please, bring back MicroMachines! :)

Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. I would also like Die-cast and X-Ray vehicles, but I am afraid it is useless to ask for them. :(

P.P.S. Where are you JKF? It looks like nobody knows where you are and I think if we knew your current production we would love it. Where did you go JKF? :confused:

Jangu Fett
02-14-2002, 09:06 PM
You guys are absolutly right, Hasbro should bring back the MMs. No they shouldn't. They MUST!!!!! It's the line that started it all. I would love to see the Jedi Starfighter, Republic Gunship, and Republic Millitary Cruiser as MMs. I also would love to see they bring back the Epic Collections. Maybe like Galoob did the Predator, Terminater, and Aliens MMs. Two ships and two AF style figures. Here are 2 sets I want:

1) Grand Admiral Thrawn, Dark Force Dreadnaught, Mara Jade, and the Wild Karrde
2) Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, Yuuzhan Vong Worldship( or Coralskipper), Anakin Solo, and a Bothan Cruiser.

Those are just two sets I'd die for. I know there are hundreds of others they can and should do. Say maybe Jeditricks can get another petition going?

JediTricks
02-15-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by good shot jansen
with each passing day, it looks more and more like we're gonna get new action fleet.

does anyone know if jkf (jim fong) is still headin' up the team, or if he has anything to do with the new line at all?

as he was the driving force to insure that action fleet of the past were not just an other flimsy peice of plastic slapped together at the last minute, it would be comforting to know if he is still the guy in control. GSJ, try to remind me about this in a few weeks please.

Grif
02-15-2002, 03:17 PM
I am soooo excited about the new Action Fleet vehicles!!! In fact I have already marked April 23 on my calender!
Oh, and thanks Jangu for the list.

Jedi Law Student
02-22-2002, 05:11 PM
I loved all the pics from Toy Fair, and I was pleasantly surprised to see some Action Fleet vehicles among the pictures. Honestly, I was never a completist when it came to Micro Machines (at least not beyond the very first waves back in 1994-95), but I tended to pick up my favorite ships/vehicles when they were made into Micro Machines. I remember back about this time in 2000 when I saw some pics of the Action Fleet Neva Kee's Podracer. I was writing a paper at the time, often late at night. I would come on to SirSteve'sGuide for little breaks. I wanted that podracer so much, and that's right around the time they stopped producing Star Wars Micro Machines. So, it's good to see that SW MM might soon see a Renaissance, starting with a handful of Action Fleet vehicles. Since we're going to get three classic vehicles, I wonder how many mini-figures they will come with, one or two? Personally, I think it would be neat to do a ROTJ version of the Falcon with Lando and Nien Nunb. Also, does anybody know... will the first wave consist entirely of the three classic vehicles, with the Episode II sets to come later? If so, then ironically, when it comes time for midnight madness next April, the first new toys I buy might just be classic vehicles! *L*

In any case, who doesn't love a comeback? Especially when it's great toys that are making the comeback! And I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on that Neva Kee's Podracer!

JediTricks
02-23-2002, 01:32 AM
Just added a news story that says that Hasbro is going to do Episode II Action Fleet vehicles, but will be releasing them in the fall. More waiting. :(

shinakuma43
02-23-2002, 01:48 AM
The Fall!!!!!! NOOOO, I hope that's not correct. I need new Action Fleet now! They should hold off everything else until the fall and get the MMs and AFs out ASAP.

Later,
S43

JediTricks
02-23-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by shinakuma43
The Fall!!!!!! NOOOO, I hope that's not correct. I need new Action Fleet now! They should hold off everything else until the fall and get the MMs and AFs out ASAP.

Later,
S43 I'm afraid it wasn't a rumor, this is what Hasbro said.

RobertDD
02-23-2002, 09:45 AM
Where did the information in your news article come from JT, can you post a link to the original info?

For everybody reading this thread far in the future, here's a link to the news article that JT posted on here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showarticle.php?threadid=4059

Jangu Fett
02-23-2002, 10:58 AM
I really hope thats info is false. I don't trust Hasbro. Who can after what they pulled a couple of days after buying out Galoob? Hasbro is probably thinking up some bull story to feed everyone when they say they cancalled the line again. I'm sorry JT, but, until I see the EpII Action Fleet. I will not believe anything Hasbro has to say.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-23-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jangu Fett
I really hope thats info is false. I don't trust Hasbro. Who can after what they pulled a couple of days after buying out Galoob? Hasbro is probably thinking up some bull story to feed everyone when they say they cancalled the line again.

Hasbro would do something like that? I don't believe it. :rolleyes:

JediTricks
02-24-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by RobertDD
Where did the information in your news article come from JT, can you post a link to the original info?

For everybody reading this thread far in the future, here's a link to the news article that JT posted on here:
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/showarticle.php?threadid=4059 Robert, you already posted a link to the "original info" since the first site to post this was SSG :); we didn't scrounge this from other site, SSG got this info straight from Hasbro and is bringing it to you directly. :cool:

Jangu, I don't mind that you don't trust Hasbro.