PDA

View Full Version : Attack on Kashyyyk Battle Pack

Battle Droid
02-09-2008, 08:25 PM
From, http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/

http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/sectionmenus/battlepacks.jpg

Jedi_Kal-El
02-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Interesting. Are those VOTC Stormies? I can't really tell. The Wookies are the Sneak Preview/Heavy Gunner version. Can't see the Vader except for his head.

Kidhuman
02-09-2008, 08:47 PM
When the hell was Vader ever on Kashyyyk?

Battle Droid
02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
In the Force Unleashed and in the Rise of Darth Vader novel.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
From the brief glimpse, this looks pretty cool. The description on the page lists is as Vader, two stormtroopers, and two Wookiees. It should be good even for people who aren't in the game since they could just split up the figures for movie dioramas or whatever.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-09-2008, 10:27 PM
From the brief glimpse, this looks pretty cool. The description on the page lists is as Vader, two stormtroopers, and two Wookiees. It should be good even for people who aren't in the game since they could just split up the figures for movie dioramas or whatever.

Aside from the Vader(which I probably already have)this set looks to be worth the buy for the army building potential.

Jangu Fett
02-10-2008, 08:04 AM
This is the first level, or scene, from Force Unleashed. Vader goes to Kashyyk, looking for a Jedi that escape Order 66. Finds him, kills him and finds out that the jedi had a child. Vader then takes the child to be trained as his own Secret Apprentice.

Now this is, one more piece of evidence that suggests that VSA really is Korto Vos.

DarkArtist
02-10-2008, 01:35 PM
so far not impressed. not a big fan of wookiees, dont need another Vader and the only plus is the stormies.

Kidhuman
02-10-2008, 02:03 PM
so far not impressed. not a big fan of wookiees, dont need another Vader and the only plus is the stormies.

Agreed, if they hit clearance, them I will buy them.

DarkJedi5
02-10-2008, 10:08 PM
It seems the image has been taken down. Some one have one they can post?

jedi master sal
02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
I'll get this set only on clearance. No need for more vaders. Not huge into multiple Wookiees as I'd have to repaint them. But if I see it for $10, then I'll snag me some (mostly for the Stormies).

Jedi_Kal-El
02-11-2008, 07:20 PM
It seems the image has been taken down. Some one have one they can post?

Jedi defender has the image up over there if you want to check it out.

pegger
02-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Pass on this too.

Wow - I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be buying anything this year.

Oh wait - the AT-TE...:D I'm so happy.

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I bought the Deuce and the Octodroid. And I just found the red Naboo Soldier yesterday, though he's technically an '07 figure. I'm honestly thinking I may not be getting anything until the Yarna wave, if that's for real-real and not for play-play this time.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
The only three I have not seen yet are the Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper and Octodroid. Anything else that's out probably won't show up on the shelves here for another couple of weeks.

Sinscia Fat'o
02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
I'll pass on this one as well. Nothing new here for me to get...I have enough Stormies and enough wookies...and i'm not real big on army building wookies...