PDA

View Full Version : Tycho

DarkJedi5
02-11-2008, 11:24 PM
I know this is a little late buuuuut, my Tycho is having problems with the strap in the back. I know the square peg goes in the square hole but it seems like the peg is too large for the hole. Is anyone else having this problem or any others? And better still anyone have solutions? I could trim it down but I'm a little nervous about taking too much off.

Kidhuman
02-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I have mine packed away right now, utI recall a problem with the ole when I opened it. I cant recall what it was(too small or too big), but it wouldnt fit properly.

bigbarada
02-12-2008, 12:33 AM
I don't remember any problems at all with mine. Everything fit perfectly.

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Tycho... peg too large for the hole in his back... taking too much off....

Must... behave... self.... Keep... site... family-friendly.

;)

Tycho
02-12-2008, 05:24 AM
OK, very funny.

First, the hole is in the back of my head. I used a Sears Craftsman to drill it yesterday. It is still bleeding profusely, but I now have an ample supply of brain food.

I am really thankful that the strap on my back came undone. It's what they use to secure my straight jacket, but now I am loose! :crazed:

Uh-oh. I have to run now. They're coming to take me away!

Slicker
02-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Oh, Tycho, what would we do without you?

Or, since you like texting so much:

O tyko wut wud we do w/o u?

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 02:45 PM
OK, very funny.
C'mon, man, if I hadn't said it, someone else would've. :D

2-1B
02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
My Tycho has a problem with reporting every single dream to the online community. :yeaha: :thumbsup: :yeaha:

mtriv73
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
I know this is a little late buuuuut, my Tycho is having problems with the strap in the back. I know the square peg goes in the square hole but it seems like the peg is too large for the hole. Is anyone else having this problem or any others? And better still anyone have solutions? I could trim it down but I'm a little nervous about taking too much off.

I had the same problem with mine. Once it came out, I couldn't get it back in (I hate it when that happens.) I ended up just throwing it in a box and forgetting about it. I figure I'll put him in an A-wing eventually anyway where he'll remain until I die and my wife, my children or my grandchildren throw all of my toys away.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
My Tycho has a problem with reporting every single dream to the online community. :yeaha: :thumbsup: :yeaha:

I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread for Tycho's dreams. Unless I just missed it somewhere.

2-1B
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated thread for Tycho's dreams. Unless I just missed it somewhere.

There isn't a dedicated thread for Tycho's dreams because there are about 25-30 different threads dedicated to Tycho's different dreams.

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
My Tycho had a mouse droid lodged in its nostril. Has anyone else noticed this?

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey! Wait a second!!

I just realized my Tycho is really a POTF2 Wedge Antilles on a Tycho card!!

I have a false-Tycho!!

:mad:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 10:59 PM
My Tycho had a mouse droid lodged in its nostril. Has anyone else noticed this?

I had two of them jump off the bubble when I opened mine. Pesky little buggers those mouse droids. I also noticed my Tycho had a hole in the back of his head as well.

Hey! Wait a second!!

I just realized my Tycho is really a POTF2 Wedge Antilles on a Tycho card!!

I have a false-Tycho!!

:mad:

Ouch! But wait, you might have a rare variant there. Wonder how much you could get for it.

I'm still looking for TSC Slicker's mom on Tycho card.

DarkJedi5
02-14-2008, 11:39 PM
So, no tips then?