PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream I was still in high school

Tycho
02-12-2008, 04:35 AM
This dream was very real, too.

I found a new girlfriend and she had beautfiul, long brown hair (sounds like but wasn't my actual high school girlfriend).

We were passing notes in class and not paying attention to the teacher.

She bought me a new phone so I could have a full keyboard to text message her (because I complain that I hate text messaging).

My baseball coach was upset with me because I'd tried out for the football team. Coach Guitterez was always very protective of his players because he didn't want anyone injured so we could all play out our games. In reality, I was a smaller guy and in high school I was scared to try out for the football team so I played baseball all 4 years.

I had to do my math homework :sad:

There are more details, but I get made fun of when I post about sexual stuff.

But it's really great when I dream about it, remember it, and all that stuff. Because there isn't any of it happening otherwise. So it was a good dream!

Mad Slanted Powers
02-12-2008, 08:34 AM
Whenever I dream about being in high school or college again, I am usually unprepared for a test or forgot some homework or something. With college, I realize there is a class that I had forgotten to go to all quarter.

There have been times where I've dreamed I was with a bunch of people from high school, like a reunion or something, though it seemed like it might have been for some other purpose. Details are fuzzy, and it has been a while. I should be having a 20 year reunion this year though.

mtriv73
02-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Whenever I dream about being in high school or college again, I am usually unprepared for a test or forgot some homework or something. With college, I realize there is a class that I had forgotten to go to all quarter.

I've had the same dream many times, although it's always college. I don't think I've had a dream about high school since high school.

Tycho, you should really keep a very detailed dream log and publish it. I'd buy it. Your dreams are even stranger than those of my wife. :crazed:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 06:56 PM
I always have the back in high school dream. Most of the time though the people in the dream aren't the people I went to school with. I kinda like the indian dream better. ;)

El Chuxter
02-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I always have a dream that everything's normal, but then I get a letter telling me I have to go back to high school because I was missing one credit.

2-1B
02-12-2008, 08:19 PM
I have dreams that I am still in high school, then I wake up and realize I post at a Star Wars website which makes me seem even more juvenile.

TeeEye7
02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I hated high school. I'm really glad I don't dream about it. :p

Now college.....that's something else altogether....:lipsrsealed:
¡Qué vengan los sueños!

figrin bran
02-12-2008, 11:57 PM

I've had those sorts of dreams many, many times. With the high school ones, usually my transcripts have been completely voided and I have to make up all the credits. With the college ones, usually it's the morning/day of an exam and I've overslept.

Devil King
02-13-2008, 07:26 PM
I had a high school dream last night, too.

I was back at my school and everyone was getting ready for a play...and for some reason my friend was wearing a big antibellum dress, like the ones in Gone with the Wind. Anderson Cooper was there too, but he was wearing bermuda shorts and a tropical print polo shirt. When I woke up, AC was on TV, so I guess I wasn't really all that asleep, after all.