PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy loose figures?

Amanamike
02-13-2002, 12:36 AM
Where online is a good place to buy loose figures. I know Brians does but his are the same price as most stores carded figures.

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 03:32 PM
If you dont want to pay the price on Bryan's Toys, try ebay. They usually have alot of loose figures available. Often someone will post a lot of figures as well, where you can buy a bunch of them at once. They usually have vintage and new figures.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-13-2002, 08:04 PM
Go the old fashioned route, and try Collectibles or Antiques or Comic Books in the phone book. Occasionally, you can score some good deals. Garage sales are harder to judge, but the deals there are usually better.

But watch out for the $65-for-Bespin-Luke-with-no-weapons-wrapped-in-plastic-wrap type scams! (True story) :eek:

Sidiously Darth
02-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
But watch out for the $65-for-Bespin-Luke-with-no-weapons-wrapped-in-plastic-wrap type scams! (True story) :eek:

I've seen that before. It's usually no weapons or the wrong weapons. The condition is usually questionable, also. I don't know whether to laugh or yell at them.:crazed: :frus:

Turbowars
02-13-2002, 09:41 PM
E-BAY is your best bet!!

JEDIpartner
02-14-2002, 12:58 PM
"Mammy said you could always find the loose ones hanging 'round the street corners after dark!";) :D :crazed: :rolleyes: