PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who do plan on getting this subline-what will you get?

jedi master sal
02-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Okay, so this thread is for those of us who DO plan on buying stuff from this subline.

What do you plan on getting?
Refer to the checklist thread for an up to date list of TFU products:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37061

Here's what I plan on getting:
X5 Imperial EVO Trooper
X5 Imperial Jump Trooper
X2-3 Maris Brood (extras for customs)
X1: Darth Vader (Battle Damage)
X2 General Rahm Kota (extra for a custom)
X2: Shadow Guard
X3-5 Juno Eclipse (extras for customs)
X2 Stormtrooper Commander.

X1 Evolutions set-The Apprentice-set includes: Sith Lord Apprentice, Dark Jedi Apprentice, Redeemed Apprentice

X1 Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.
X2 Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive. I won't need the extra Emperor though

X1 Rancor w/rider - Target exclusive

X1Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Unleashed Battle packs-not sure if I'm going to get these or not, but if I do I'll get:
X1 The Force Unleashed: Jedi Knights
X1 The Force Unleashed: Sith Lords
X2 The Force Unleashed: Troopers

I already have some of the minis, though I'm not sure if I'll actively seek them all out.

Okay, so what are YOU getting?

Again, please, this is for those who DO plan on buying from this subline. If you don't plan on getting anything from the line or want to bash it, please post in the following thread instead:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37083

Thanks,
-Sal

El Chuxter
02-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Depending on how the finished product looks in person, there's a decent chance I'll get the Stormtroopers and Shadow Guard. Possibly the three packs, if they look good, though I have no need for the extra Vader and Emperor.

I may get Master Bu'ts Echs (or whatever his name turned out to be; that's just the name Slick gave him months ago) if he looks good, just as an extra Jedi, and because samurai kick arse.

Had this line actually come out around the time of the game, I might have some knowledge of the other characters and possibly even desire to get them. I'll bet Hasbro is peeved at LucasArts over this, because I can't be the only person who feels this way.

If they're smart, they'll ship more later, assuming these sell (which I'm not sure they will without the game).

I'm assuming, since I've not heard any news lately, that the novelization with the "canon" version of the story has been delayed until summer as well.

jedi master sal
02-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Yes, I have no doubt the delay of the game will hurt initial sales. I do hope Hasbro holds back on some shipments, so as to make these in the temporary rare supply. Then when the game is finalized they can ship them out as planned.

I'm getting most of these regardless because I like the look of them and they can easily fit into the rest of the line. The extras I'm getting are for customs. I imagine though that they'll eventually get around to make Ysanne Isard and Admiral Daala with that Juno Eclipse body. I'm just impatient when it comes to them, so I want to do them now.

I "almost" wish I was back into army building big as I'm liking the troopers more and more, but I'll stick with 5 of each kind (for now).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-14-2008, 03:22 PM
I'll likely get one of everything from the 3 3/4" line (along with ships, multipacks, etc.) and nothing else. I really can't see myself army-building these. The only way I'll play this game is on PS2 since I think I'm done buying new systems forever, so I don't know how high my enthusiasm for this will be.

Phantom-like Menace
02-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Definitely:

9x EVO trooper (8 with one for custom fodder)
9x Jump trooper (8 with one for custom fodder)
1x Maris Brood
1x Rahm Kota
2x Shadow Guard
1x Juno Eclipse
1x Stormtrooper Commander

1x Evolutions set

4x Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtrooper packs (assuming two troopers for eight total)
4x Emperor & Shadow Stormtrooper packs(assuming two troopers for eight total)

Maybe:

Rancor (never got any previous version--just not a beast guy)

Rogue Shadow if it looks cool enough.

Sinscia Fat'o
02-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Okay, so this thread is for those of us who DO plan on buying stuff from this subline.

What do you plan on getting?
Refer to the checklist thread for an up to date list of TFU products:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37061

Here's what I plan on getting:
X5 Imperial EVO Trooper
X5 Imperial Jump Trooper
X2-3 Maris Brood (extras for customs)
X2 General Rahm Kota (extra for a custom)
X3-5 Juno Eclipse (extras for customs)

X1 Evolutions set-The Apprentice-set includes: Sith Lord Apprentice, Dark Jedi Apprentice, Redeemed Apprentice

X1 Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive.
X2 Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers 3pack - Wal-Mart exclusive. I won't need the extra Emperor though

X1Apprentice Ship Rogue Shadow

Unleashed Battle packs-not sure if I'm going to get these or not, but if I do I'll get:
X1 The Force Unleashed: Jedi Knights
X1 The Force Unleashed: Sith Lords
X2 The Force Unleashed: Troopers

I already have some of the minis, though I'm not sure if I'll actively seek them all out.

Okay, so what are YOU getting?

Again, please, this is for those who DO plan on buying from this subline. If you don't plan on getting anything from the line or want to bash it, please post in the following thread instead:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37083

Thanks,
-Sal

X3Imperial EVO Trooper
X2 Imperial Jump Trooper
X1 Maris Brood (Maybe a custom out of this..have not decided yet)
X1 General Rahm Kota
X1 Juno Eclipse (Maybe an extra for a carded wall decoration or custom)

The EVO Trooper is my only guess at this point. I wouldn't mind getting 12 of them, but i'm just not sure at this point i know i'll get at least three though.

X1 Evolutions set-The Apprentice-set includes: Sith Lord Apprentice, Dark Jedi Apprentice, Redeemed Apprentice *This is out NOW by the way*

X1 Darth Vader & Incinerator Stormtroopers 3pack
X1 Emperor Palpatine & Shadow Stormtroopers 3pack

The Rogue Shadow while may be cool i will be passing on this...no room for now. But if it looks cool or has a cool pack in (Some incentive from Hasbro) i will get this thing...

Kidhuman
02-14-2008, 08:04 PM
X5 Imperial EVO Trooper
X5 Imperial Jump Trooper
?? Maris Brood (extras for customs)
??: Darth Vader (Battle Damage)
?? General Rahm Kota (extra for a custom)
??-5 Juno Eclipse (extras for customs)

Probably a few 3 packs also.

Thunderbird
02-14-2008, 09:38 PM
I'll be buying all of it. Two of each carded figure, two of the boxed sets. I already have two of the Evo sets and two set of Unleashed. I only have one of the Lightsabers and I'll only get one of anything big like ships.

jedi master sal
02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Well I can cross the TFU Unleashed packs off my list. My fiancee got these for me today for Valentine's day. One of each. After seeing the troopers set, I'm fine with just the one set.

plasticfetish
02-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Had this line actually come out around the time of the game, I might have some knowledge of the other characters and possibly even desire to get them. I'll bet Hasbro is peeved at LucasArts over this, because I can't be the only person who feels this way.You know it's funny, because more often than not we tend to get things like this ages after the game (or whatever) has come out. As excited as I am about the game, I'm not really as excited about the toys... yet. :neutral: I mean, I'm a total cheerleader for the whole Force Unleashed thing, but it does hurt a bit having the game released so far from when the supporting merchandise starts hitting the shelves.

With that said, I'll probably buy the basic figures anyway (if they look good), and I'm more than likely going to get the Rancor thing. The rest I'll need to see. To a certain degree, I think maybe the toys, etc. will work to generate a healthy pre-game buzz and get people more excited. I'm sure Hasbro is betting that collectors will buy them just because they're Star Wars, so I doubt that they actually care much about the game being delayed. The next few days of Toy Fair photos may make a big difference.

I'm not interested in that vehicle though. It's just not something I like for some reason, and I'll probably pass on it unless the Toy Fair photos change my mind.

edit: Hah! And then while I was writing this post, Steve put hi-res photos of the basic figures on the home page. (They all look good. I'm sure I'll get them all.)

Slicker
02-15-2008, 01:07 AM
I'm sure I'll end up getting one of each thing and keep it carded. Not like I'll be able to see 'em in person any time soon though...

Snowtrooper
02-15-2008, 02:25 PM
I'll probably get one of each, unless they end up being $7.99 which is likely. Then I'll probably get the troopers and try to find the other ones cheaper at a later time.

Ji'dai
02-17-2008, 09:32 AM
After seeing the pics, I originally planned on getting them all except for the Jumptrooper and Shadow Guard, but now I think I'll get at least one Jumptrooper.

I like the looks of the EVO Trooper; it's what I wanted the '98 EU Spacetrooper to be. I'll probably get at least five of them. I dislike the dirty feet and legs, hopefully Hasbro will release a clean version.

Maris Brood, Rahm Kota, and Vader's Apprentice are passable. I'll probably get one of each. The Battle damaged Vader is kind of cool looking. I usually pass on Vaders, but I'll be getting this one.

The 3-packs don't really do much for me at all; I really doubt I'll get them. I already have a Rancor so I probably won't get the new one. And I don't collect vehicles or Unleashed battle packs. I will get the LEGO Rogue Shadow however.

I'm very pleased with the Deena Shan from the comic pack and will get 2-3 of Juno Eclipse. I like the idea of female Imperials. Hopefully we'll see more of them, either based on specific EU characters or just generic ones would be fine with me.

DarkArtist
02-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I want at least 4 of each of the Stormtroopers, 4 of the Black Guards, about 10 Juno Eclipse, and i of each of the other figures, the Evolution set, the Rancor, if they make a Rogue Shadow in this line (not the Lego) and all of the trooper packs etc. Oh and the game when and if it ever gets released that is. so pretty much everything except the unleashed and Lego

Bosskman
02-20-2008, 04:53 AM
I'll definately be getting that Rancor. Anyone else thing it was made as a new JP one. Al its accesories are removeable. Just slap a shacke on his wrist and give him a new paint job and there you have it.....

Dark Marble
02-22-2008, 03:56 PM
I know that I will get one of everything. I am really not collecting in the context of the game but I like the figures and the battle rancor must be mine! Isn't Shaak Ti a major part of the game? Why no figure for her?

jedi master sal
02-22-2008, 04:34 PM
...Isn't Shaak Ti a major part of the game? Why no figure for her?

Just wait. She is an important character. Hasbro also can now not hide behind the way she appears in the video game as inappropriate for a kids toy.

After all there are many slave Leia's, female Twi'Leks in various stages of dress, and yes, even Yarna. As well, Shaak Ti has already been done as a mini. ( http://www.wizards.com/swminis/swminis_autocard.asp?id=shaak_ti_jedi_master&set=FU ) <--this may resize your window
Have faith, she will be made. My guess is if not a carded figure then in a battle pack.

I'm actually surprised they didn't make the little crazy Jedi from the game (Kazdan Paratus). ( http://www.wizards.com/swminis/swminis_autocard.asp?id=kazdan_paratus&set=FU ) <--this may resize your window

This creature (http://www.wizards.com/swminis/swminis_autocard.asp?id=junk_golem&set=FU ) <--this may resize your window
is important to a part of the game in relation to Kazdan Paratus. I think we'll see this as a beast pack or battle pack.

Neuroleptic
02-22-2008, 05:04 PM
I am going to get Juno Eclipse, though I may pass on her if I can't find her since I already have the Comic two pack with the repaint of the same figure in olive drab instead of black. I mostly want her since I want a pilot for my Imperial Shuttle.

Depending on what the jump trooper and EVO trooper look like in person, I may get them, but from what I have seen of the pictures, I will most likely pass on them.

I don't plan on getting anything else. Maybe the game for the PS2 if the release it. Maybe. But most likely I'll just wait till I eventualy get a Wii and get it used a few years down the road.

Kidhuman
02-28-2008, 09:06 AM
OK, I wasnt planning on etting these figures, but I saw them today. I bought 1 of each trooper and General Rahm Kota. I like Rahm alot. Kind of reminds me of the McSolo figure. The troopers are ok. I want to get the rest of them now. Damn me being sick for two weeks.

jedi master sal
02-28-2008, 10:03 AM
OK, I wasnt planning on etting these figures, but I saw them today. I bought 1 of each trooper and General Rahm Kota. I like Rahm alot. Kind of reminds me of the McSolo figure. The troopers are ok. I want to get the rest of them now. Damn me being sick for two weeks.

KH, if you see these again and aren't getting anymore of the troopers, could you hook me up? PLEASE.

I'm just looking to score a squads worth (5). I'm not into huge army building now with exception to the Kashyyyk trooper (my last big army builder-looking to get 40).

Anyway, if you can help bro.

I hope you feel better.

-Sal

Kidhuman
02-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Will do Sal.

jedi master sal
02-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Will do Sal.

Much obliged. Thanks!

Kidhuman
02-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Just got back from WM and they didnt have any more. I will be on the look out though

jedi master sal
02-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Just got back from WM and they didnt have any more. I will be on the look out though

Thanks bro. You know it's appreciated.

Phantom-like Menace
03-01-2008, 03:40 AM
I grabbed one each of the troopers. There were two more and I wanted them, but I was walking out with a pretty good armload and just couldn't justify dropping the money right then. These guys are pretty cool. The first thing I noticed is they're substantial pieces of plastic. You can look at an unarmored Star Wars figure and believe easily that they could fit inside that armor. My first thought was Iron Man. Impressive actually. And they have lots of cool details on their armor. I was kind of upset Hasbro cheaped out on the weapons. Those aren't a railgun and a flechette launcher; they're a Stormtrooper blaster and a Sandtrooper rifle.

I also grabbed Maris Brood. Aside from the fact I see her in my head torturing Niles from Frasier, she's okay. I don't like the pose Hasbro has twisted her into, and there isn't enough articulation to get her out of it. Plus she suffers from the indignity of being a female Jedi and thus being half naked. I always picture a half-senile Yoda inspecting all of the women in the temple. "Sexy you are. Almost nothing you will wear." "Pudgy you are, so put more clothes on you must."

And I grabbed Rahm. The first thing I noticed is that his softgoods are terrible. I know I hate softgoods, but these were atrocious. I'm tempted to cut them off. Also, he continues the Clone Wars tradition of assuming that Jedi spend all their time off camera getting into and out of armor, but his chest armor can be removed; his shoulder armor looks like it's just glued on, and some time with a dremel and some Fix-It sculpt can fix the forearms. Add a proper skirt, and he'll look like he came right out of the movies.

I passed on Juno. I want her, and I hear she did great at the Oscars and got Ellen Page pregnant, but though that intrigues me, I was already spending too much money and hope I can get her later.

I was too excited to finally have found that stuff to remember see if there were any of the Shadow Guard.

jedimastergeorge06
03-02-2008, 08:44 PM
I already have the vader that i bought from ebay so now i need:

-Imperial EVO Trooper x1
-Imperial Jump Trooper x1
-Maris Brood x1
-General Rahm Kota x1
-Shadow Guard x1
-Juno Eclipse x1

- And i need the evolutions set of the force unleashed

- And the target rancor set

DarkArtist
03-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Finally found some of these figures the other day at Walmart. picked up the only 4 on the pegs, Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse, Rahm Kota and Imperial Jump Trooper.

My biggest complaint is so far against the Jump Trooper as they gave him just the standard E-11 blaster instead of the rail detenator liked pictured on the card (which could have been a repainted Kyle Katarn weapon from the POTF days) and where is his jetpack ??? I mean I would have loved to see more with this figure. still want 3 more of this guy though.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I just picked up Rahm Kota today. The only figure from wave 2 on the pegs. He's better
than I thought he'd be. Not much too him really but the sculpt is nice.

I'm betting that the troopers will end up being the bear for me to get in this wave. I'll probably find everything else but them in a weeks time.

Kidhuman
03-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Rahm is the best of the bunch. The troopers are nice, but they are troopers, Rahm is the highlight of the wave.

Blue2th
03-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I've gotten every one except the Shadow Guard and Battle-damaged Vader. Oh, they were of course on battle-damaged cards. lol
Heck there's nothing else to buy out there right now to feed my need, except for the intermittent 25th GI Joe.

My chances of finding those last two are pretty slim around these parts anytime soon.

I ran into the same (hot wheels) guy who was buying every holo Vader he sees. Now he said he was buying every BD-Vader he sees too, and he's up to ten now :ninja:(there's one HW guy right here now trying to peddle his monmc Dark Trooper. I set him up as shark bait if anyone's interested- I'm so mean)

Anyways, I hope to get at least one each of the "Force Unleashed" I like the troopers 'cause they're kinda cool-different GI Joe jet-pack looking.

Snowtrooper
03-09-2008, 08:22 PM
I found all of wave 2 except for Evo Trooper & & Shadow Guard at WM yesterday. Also picked up a couple of 501st troopers in the 41 sculpt.

Haven't opened them up yet, but I like the Jump Trooper & Rahm Kota the best for right now.

DarkArtist
03-14-2008, 04:06 PM
picked up another Juno Eclipse last night and finally found "Got My Butt Handed to Me" Vader. I have to say I like the Vader, just don't understand the gold on the shoulder armor, but other than that a really nice figure.

jedi master sal
03-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Carp, I STILL haven't seen any from this wave...

Blue2th
03-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Good news though. There has been a steady supply of Legends. :rolleyes:
I know they have been stocking those because of the new mail-away stickers.
I mean other than Wave 1 and Force Unleashed what else is there? err...Legends.

Never mind the housing crisis, we've got a SW action-figure crisis!

Too bad PF closed that thread on who owes us an apology. I can tell you hands down who I woulda said. :mad:

BanthaPoodoo
03-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Found every new figure from the first waves except Rahm Kota .... Picked up 5 of the 7 TFU. Probably will head back & get a few of the other new things.

They sculpts on these IMHO look pretty cool. The Battle Damaged Vader is sort of weird in the way they made part of the suit snap-on and offable. Pretty nice looking figs though.

Kidhuman
03-18-2008, 08:28 PM
The Vader looks nice, but upon close inspection it is CARP-tacular.

Devo
03-26-2008, 10:46 PM
I'll get one Force unleashed item only, if even that - The Rancor. I don't consider video games to be true star wars canon* but that rancor and rider look really excellent and I'm reminded of the Rancor VS AT-ST scene in the Courtship of Princess Leia novel.

*as a prequel hater I find those films hard to accept as canon aswell but I try to 'pretend' all the toys are based on good designs (with some exceptions) from the, sadly imaginary, excellent PT that ought to have been.

fyifoff
03-27-2008, 01:08 PM
I went to walmart, no Galactic Heroes Falcon, no new anything but FINALLY NEW BASICS!!

I scored, Imperial Jumptrooper, Emperor's Shadow Guard, and Imperial Evo trooper. I almost bought Juno, I saw they all 05 to 15 minus 2-1B surgical droid. I'm thinking about getting the tri-droid...

jedi master sal
03-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I'll be getting in two cases of these figures. I have a few extras for trade is people need them.

Off Hand I know I have these that will be extra:
2X Shadow Guard (1 of which pending sale)
1x Darth Vader (pending sale)
1X Rahm Kota

So that leaves me with 1 Shadow Guard and Rahm Kota. Cost is $6.50 per figure, plus exact shipping or trade one for one for a Kashyyyk trooper or Jump trooper, or EVO trooper. OR, I'm also looking for Halo 3 figure and still need either of the Blue Spartans or the orange grunt. (Those cost more than the SW figs, so I'll pay the difference on the Halo figs.)

PM me if interested.

-Sal

DarkArtist
03-28-2008, 04:08 PM
picked up 3 of the EVO Trooper, 2 Jump Troopers and 3 of the Shadow Guard so I know am caught up with Wave 2.

saw a lone carded Zev Senesca and was hoping that the Shadow troopers and covert ops were stocked but no luck.

jedi master sal
03-28-2008, 08:47 PM
picked up 3 of the EVO Trooper, 2 Jump Troopers and 3 of the Shadow Guard so I know am caught up with Wave 2.

saw a lone carded Zev Senesca and was hoping that the Shadow troopers and covert ops were stocked but no luck.

ooh, lucky you. Good score. After I get my two cases, I'll only need one each of the EVO and Jump troopers to complete that wave for me. Can't wait to find that last Saga LEgends wave. I've got some squad building to do there.

Phantom-like Menace
03-29-2008, 10:57 AM
I was finally able to grab Juno and the Shadow Guard, plus two more each of the Jumptrooper and EVO trooper.

I'll only need one other Shadow Guard and five each of the troops to make my target, but I'm trying to cut back on some serious spending, so I may make the decision to get one more of each trooper for a total of four of each and just make those eight a squad.

All are nice figures.

JediTricks
03-29-2008, 08:05 PM
I now have the entire TAC wave of figures, the Evolutions pack, and the Titanium Rogue Shadow vehicle. I haven't decided if I'm getting the role play saber yet, I keep being tempted but in person it's still somewhat underwhelming.

jedi master sal
03-30-2008, 12:36 AM
wait, the Titanium Rogue Shadow is out already??

JediTricks
03-30-2008, 02:32 PM
It is, I got it from HTS, but I've had several reported findings in stores. It's an unremarkable entry though.

DarkArtist
04-01-2008, 07:09 PM
according to GalacticHunter.com the game has been delayed yet again till 2009. looks like future waves of the figures are going to be delayed unless Hasbro decides that they will take the risk and release them anyway. this is just frustrating, I really wish LucasArts would just release the game already

El Chuxter
04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
That looks like a bad attempt at April Fool's humor.

JediTricks
04-01-2008, 08:07 PM
That looks like a bad attempt at April Fool's humor.
Yeah, that's how I took it when I saw it.

x13squadleader
04-12-2008, 04:17 PM
i have been looking for awhile now and can't find any of these figures.has anyone found them in michigan?i know we are a little slow up here to get anything.just was wondering.

Old Fossil
04-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Found most of this wave at WM tonight, sans Vader. I only bought the lone Jumptrooper and 2 Shadow Guards. Rahm looks cool but he'd be just another Storage Jedi...

The Shadow Guards are nice but otherwise unremarkable.

Phantom-like Menace
04-24-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm wondering when these will be put out again. I've only seen them at Wal-Mart so far, and only one of them has had them more than once. I still need the figures I mentioned last post and one more AT-AP from TAC, but they're just not being put out.

Dark Marble
04-25-2008, 04:19 PM
I think they are starting to hit the Targets now. The case that I have seen only has one of each figure it looks like. I wonder if one to a case is all we will ever get of these? Are the Unleashed figure an experiment? :confused:

Blue2th
04-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Right now they're the only game in town except for a few of the last legends with black coins.
I still haven't even seen the BD Vader or the Shadow Guard though.

Phantom-like Menace
05-12-2008, 11:45 PM
I found a handful of FU figures a week ago at Wal-Mart. I got the feeling someone returned them because I saw no evidence of anything else being put out. I grabbed an EVO Trooper and a Jump Trooper, so now I only need another Rahm for customizing and a second Shadow Guard for a nice, even number.

Mvader91
05-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Saw wv2r2 08 half FU andhalf repack/wv1 a WM. They had 12 cases.

jedi master sal
05-13-2008, 10:02 AM
I found a handful of FU figures a week ago at Wal-Mart. I got the feeling someone returned them because I saw no evidence of anything else being put out. I grabbed an EVO Trooper and a Jump Trooper, so now I only need another Rahm for customizing and a second Shadow Guard for a nice, even number.

I've got a Shadow Guard for you PLM. Was waiting for a fellow forumite to complete a deal but I guess he's not interested anymore. So it's yours if you want it. Cost would be $7.50 plus exact shipping depending on how you want it shipped. Loose would be no more than $2 and I'd refund the difference. LMK by PM if interested.

Oh and I have an extra Battle Damaged Vader if someone needs it. Same cost. PLM if you need that too, you'd get a combined shipping cost of course for the two figs.

-Sal

Blue2th
05-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Anybody seen the Rancor Battle-pack in the flesh yet?
I thought it was just going to be mostly a repaint, with a few modifications.
There's some high-rez pics with a comparison shot to the old Rancor over at Yakface. http://www.yakface.com/

Looks pretty cool, with alot more changes than I thought. Some close ups of the Fellucian Rider. Man I have got to have this!

I guess he's supposed to hit around the 25th.
Anybody have a DCPI number yet?

Neuroleptic
07-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Well, Target is clearencing out EVERYTHING for star wars on the shelves at the moment here. So I picked up a few more of TFU figures than I originaly planned. I was originaly just going to get Juno Eclipse as an interesting pilot for my Shuttle Tyderium and had planned to skip the two troops since at first I didn't like the desighns I had seen.

However, when I saw them in person finaly at Target for 4.26 each (havn't seen those kind of prices since 1997!)they looked much cooler than I thought they would, and I also picked up the last Rahm Kota with them. And since they were 6.24 I picked up one of the order 66 packs with some guy (seems to be a hayden christiensen look alike, but he was preaty ugly . . .) for the ARC trooper with purple trim.

If Hasbro puts out more interesting figures like this, I might be buying these things longer than I thought. I'm very happy with all of TFU figures that I bought and they merge well with the figures in the display case. Especialy good since I got em cheap.