PDA

View Full Version : Tycho dream: Darth Vader Kills Obi-Wan Kenobi on Hannity & Colmes

Tycho
02-15-2008, 08:39 PM
I swore I dreamt this and it was in full color and so real.

Hannity and Colmes had on Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Alec Guiness) as guests on their show.

They were debating as to whether there should be "peace and security in a new Empire," or their "allegiance should be to the Republic; to democracy."

Sean Hannity was on Darth Vader's side and Alan Colmes was on Kenobi's side.

It kept going around in circles when Colmes alluded to something about Vader being a whiny beeeyotch over Padme and the Sith Lord started getting all flustered. Obi-Wan pressed the issue.

Vader (in James Earl Jones' voice) was crying "You turned her against me! You will not take her away from me!" and to hear him crying in that helmet with that voice synthesizer was really pathetic. Sean Hannity was even telling him to settle down and "be a man."

Suddenly Vader lept up and ignited his lightsaber and cut both Obi-Wan's arms off. Kenobi looked shocked and like he was in considerable pain.

Sean Hannity screamed "Unlimited Power!" and suggested they tie Obi-Wan down and waterboard him just to show him who's strong enough to lead our universe.

Vader was too emotionally distraught for even that. He next runs Obi-Wan through with his lightsaber, killing the Jedi Master. Then he starts swinging for Alan Colmes and chasing him around the studio set.

I woke up at that point. But I really did dream this and I think it's quite curious and at the same time, disturbing!

Jedi_Kal-El
02-15-2008, 09:33 PM
How come all I dream about is indian girls and armageddon? I must be somewhat disturbed.

bigbarada
02-16-2008, 03:33 AM
I don't think I can recall the last time I had a dream involving Star Wars characters. I might have been 12.

bobafrett
02-16-2008, 12:20 PM
Aren't you supposed to title your dream threads "I had a dreamthat Darth Vader Kills Obi-Wan Kenobi on Hannity & Colmes" or something like that?

I think you have to many dreams, I can't remember most of mine.

Tycho
02-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah, maybe (the thread title). But the subject matter is so ridiculous that I don't think people took it seriously. Plus it is Star Wars.

I think you have to many dreams

Well I am either naseaus or shivering cold so much of the time, that I have to get under blankets and I sleep a lot now. So a lot of what I do is dream. Other people (hopefully) have interesting things going on in their lives. I have (hopefully) interesting dreams.

I don't think I can recall the last time I had a dream involving Star Wars characters. I might have been 12.

I've had other SW and Transformers dreams. The ones I just thought of at the moment were when IG-88 attacked me and Chewbacca at the airport and we had no weapons so we threw luggage at the bounty hunter. Chewie has a great arm!

And the other one was where I had a 2008 BumbleBee concept Camaro and someone vandalized it while I was away on a business trip. I suspected it was the Decepticons.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-16-2008, 12:51 PM
I took you serious Tycho. I'm just saying I've never had any kinds of dreams like that.

El Chuxter
02-18-2008, 11:13 PM
I had a dream where John McCain chose Hermi Odle as his running mate.

No, not really.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-18-2008, 11:33 PM
I had a dream where John McCain chose Hermi Odle as his running mate.

No, not really.

I would have voted for that duo.

JetsAndHeels
02-18-2008, 11:53 PM
I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!!

Tycho
02-19-2008, 02:50 AM
I had a dream that a hamburger was eating me!!

Didn't I photoshop you a picture of what that would look like, one time?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Too bad Vader didn't slice Hannity in half with his lightsaber and force choke Colmes for, in Vader's words, "being a patsy."