PDA

View Full Version : Mustafar and Endor Battle Packs!

Battle Droid
02-16-2008, 03:56 PM
Read it here, http://jedidefender.com/

fightattack
02-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Need a better link - there's a lot on that page . . .

Kidhuman
02-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Need a better link - there's a lot on that page . . .

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=600268&postcount=10

Bottom 2 links in that post

DarkJedi5
02-21-2008, 10:26 PM
In the Mustafar pack, the Padme's great but I don't think I need that many Shocktroopers. I don't really army build so what's the appeal to the set?

Kidhuman
02-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Army building in the GH line makes no sense to me at all.

skystreak
02-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Army building in the GH line makes no sense to me at all.

Why not?

The line is marketed towards kids, and kids would probably want more than one clone since there was more than one clone in the movies.

Back in the day, I got mad at my Mom for making me take back a second Stormtrooper that I got as a present for Christmas since there was WAY more than one Stormtrooper in the movies.

Granted, snagging a Bossk made it easier to stomach (I loved the bounty hunters back then) but still.....

I wanted MORE Stormtroopers!

Kidhuman
02-22-2008, 06:57 PM
They dont move around and its hard to pose them. The shocktroopers never "fired" at anyone on Mustafar, so I think 5 of them is a little overboard. I can understad the stormtroopers and all, but Shocktroopers I dont.

I had a few stormtroopers when I was a kid, 3 or 4 of them, never more than that.

DarkJedi5
02-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Okay, so what do people do with their GH? I display a few of mine but most of them are boxed up. The ones on display are a few of my favorites (for me space is some what limited) and so having 5 shocktroopers seems a little overboard.

Kidhuman
02-23-2008, 06:38 AM
I dont have mine on display right now, they are packed away.

sebillba
02-23-2008, 07:38 AM
I had all mine out on one shelf, but it got too overcrowded, so I've packed away all the PT and just got OT on display for now.

shortcat
02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Just moved mine to a bigger shelf, so they're all on display. Wow. There's a lot more OT than PT, although these new lines seem ready to fix that. I need more jedi and stuff. Glad to see we're getting some more prequel action here.

Question? Where's Boss Nass? Captain Tarpals? Sebulba? Queen Amidala? Neimoidians? Shmi Skywalker? Watto? Show some more love to the Prequels - they didn't get as much from the fans, but there's a lot to love there.

Val Da Car
05-14-2008, 04:03 PM
just picked up a set of the Mustafar at Target for 1/2 off.

bigbarada
05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
just picked up a set of the Mustafar at Target for 1/2 off.

I got the Endor Battle set at Target for $10 last week. I saw the Mustafar set, but feel that it was a giant missed opportunity for Hasbro. They could have left out a few of those Shocktroopers and given us some Separatists or a Mustafar Lava Miner or even a Panning Droid.