# Anakin and ROTS Clone Trooper Blue
# Kit Fisto and General Grevious
# R2-D2 and Super Battle Droid

Clone Wars Playsets w/ Anakin and Dooku

The following will be Toys R Us Exclusives:

# Rancor set
# AT-RT set

The following will be Target Exclusives:

# GH Endor Speeder Bike Cinema Scene (Ewoks, Scout Troopers, Speeder Bikes, Endor Luke) (3/23/2008)
# GH Mustafar Cinema Scene (Obi-Wan, Padme, Anakin, pile of Shocktroopers) (3/23/2008)

The following will be Wal-Mart Exclusive:

# Millenium Falcon (3/1/2008)

Also mentioned was a Dewback and Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter. Check out the photo gallery in our Toy Fair Image Database!

Kidhuman
02-16-2008, 08:02 PM
More repacks with 1 new figure in them.

Battle Droid
02-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Better than no new ones.:D

Kidhuman
02-16-2008, 08:08 PM
I would rather no new ones than 1 new figure in a 20 dollar package.

Battle Droid
02-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Oh, well I meant the two packs.;)

Kidhuman
02-16-2008, 08:11 PM
I am fine with the 2 packs, the sets I dont like with 1 new fig in them. I passed on all of the exclusives because of the one fig thing.

Beast
02-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Destroyer Droid and Jar Jar Binks

Woo!! Now I don't have to buy the boxset for the only figure I want. :D

bigbarada
02-16-2008, 09:18 PM
I am fine with the 2 packs, the sets I dont like with 1 new fig in them. I passed on all of the exclusives because of the one fig thing.

Usually the figures show up separately on Ebay pretty quick. That's probably how I'll end up getting Wuher and Blue Snaggletooth, because I just didn't think they were worth a $20 purchase.

Did I read correctly? Did it say we were getting a GH-style Dewback?:love:

Kidhuman
02-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Usually the figures show up separately on Ebay pretty quick. That's probably how I'll end up getting Wuher and Blue Snaggletooth, because I just didn't think they were worth a $20 purchase.

Did I read correctly? Did it say we were getting a GH-style Dewback?:love:

Well, last year JJB was in the Naboo boxed set and he is in a 2 pack now, so hold off and they will come to you.

Battle Droid
02-16-2008, 09:52 PM
From, www.rebelscum.com

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide22.JPG

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide23.JPG

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide44.JPG

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide28.JPG

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide29.JPG

http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2008/Hasbro/presentation/Slide30.JPG

bigbarada
02-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I never thought a Destroyer Droid could look cute.:)

The Dewback looks cool, it's just too bad it's a Battle Pack because I don't need any of those other figures.

The Rancor actually looks pretty awesome! Even though he doesn't really look anything like the actual Rancor.

Kidhuman
02-16-2008, 10:02 PM
I might have ot get the Dewback set and the Naboo. Also the Endor looks pretty sweet with all the Ewoks and speeders.

Tycho
02-17-2008, 04:09 PM
I love the new stuff, especially now that they made more movie vehicles like Vader's TIE and Obi-Wan's fighter! It's about time!

And Yes! I CAN and will buy JarJar without a major battlepack purchase to get him. I hope they come out with Jabba this way. (probably will eventually).

Now I hope we get: Slave-One, the AT-AT, Republic Gunship, and a reg. TIE Fighter. That'd be so cool!

jedi master sal
02-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Destroyer Droid and Jar Jar Binks

Woo!! Now I don't have to buy the boxset for the only figure I want. :D

Exactly what I was thinking. It won't matter to me that it's different than the one in the boxed set. I just want a Jar Jar to play with, er I mean, set-up... :pleased:

jedi master sal
02-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Sweet, I'm looking forward to a lot these sets.

# Plo Koon and Clone Pilot Jag-YES! I'm a big Plo Koon fan, so this is absolute.
# Shaak Ti and Grevious Bodyguard-Excellent. Shaak ti looks cute.
# Slave Leia and R2-D2 Sail Barge-Okay. Not so impressed with this one, but I'm still getting it.
# Destroyer Droid and Jar Jar Binks-Hell's yeah, as mentioned, it saves me from having to buy the boxed set. No to wait on the eventual Qui-gon repack in a 2-pack..
# Padme and AOTC Red Clone Trooper-Not sure but I think these are both repacks. If so I'll pass on these.
# Anakin and ROTS Clone Trooper Blue-Not sure but I think these are both repacks. If so I'll pass on these.
# Kit Fisto and General Grevious-Stragne choice for a 2-pack (I'm talking about the pairing, not that they made these figs.) I'll get it though.
# R2-D2 and Super Battle Droid-Pass it's repack

Clone Wars Playsets w/ Anakin and Dooku-?? what is this. I think I must have missed seeing this.

# Rancor set-I was excited at first when I heard about it, then not so much when I saw it. I DON'T like the gaping mouth feature. This thing should have been HUGE! I'll still get it though.
# AT-RT set-Ok, I'll bite.

# GH Endor Speeder Bike Cinema Scene (Ewoks, Scout Troopers, Speeder Bikes, Endor Luke) (3/23/2008)-Lots of repacks in this set, but I dig the Ewoks, so I'll look to get this one.
# GH Mustafar Cinema Scene (Obi-Wan, Padme, Anakin, pile of Shocktroopers) (3/23/2008)-What? All those Shocktroopers?? Only ones I want from the set are the shocktrooper commander and preggers Padme. I may pass on this set and look to buy loose from eBay.

# Millenium Falcon (3/1/2008)-pass, i have the original release.

Dewback-cool, I'll get this set
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter-absolutely get this set
Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter-sure why not. It's'okay

Tycho
02-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Imagine if Vader's TIE is electronic like Luke's X-wing was!

I would love for any TIE to finally have the fly-by sound that is such a signature of the TIE Fighter!

Luke's plays the SW theme. Vader's could play the Imperial March. How cool would that be?

Wait. I think I'm thinking of the Jedi Force X-wing. Well, no matter. The GH Millennium Falcon is electronic.

shortcat
02-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey, I'm excited! Hasbro finally realised what a gold mine these little suckers are! The re-releases still leave me cold, but the NEW stuff - oh yeah! Plo Koon and the destroyer droid are must-haves, even if that means I have to get another Jar Jar (who is different, by the way). I still want more vehicles, but the new two-packs have me salivatin'.

fightattack
02-19-2008, 06:42 PM
That does not look anything like the Rancor . . .

But I still like it. :)
At least it's not smiling . . .

The Dewback and Ewoks are grrrreat.

skystreak
02-22-2008, 03:45 PM
With the exception of not getting the three figures they NEED to have for this line (Anakin without Helmet, Episode 1 Padawan Anakin, and Cermonial Luke), I couldn't be happier with the Galactic Heroes sheduled for release this year.

All of the new stuff is great (as usual), and most of the re-pack make sense.

Due to the fact that this line is marketed toward kids (and not collectors as much as the 3 3/4 line is), they should be doing frequent re-releases of figures so that kids who were too young (or not at all) can have access to them. Also, releasing a figure that has already gone through the pre-production process allows them to be released at a cheaper per figure price, thus making them even more accessible to kids.

Think about Kenner back in the day. I would have NEVER gotten Bespin Luke if he hadn't been repainted with the reddish/blonde hair on a RotJ card. I'm sure the same goes for a lot of kids who were younger than me.

Thunderbird
02-23-2008, 08:59 PM
I found the Falcon set at Wal Mart this morning. I guess they came out a little early.

Kidhuman
02-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Are you freakin serious. Do you live on a tear in the space time continuum?

El Chuxter
02-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I saw the Falcon today as well. Is it not supposed to be out yet?

Kidhuman
02-23-2008, 09:59 PM
they said early March, but I guess it is just about time for it.

Tycho
02-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Thunderbird, I'm in San Diego, too. PM with which Wal-Mart please.

I'm not interested in the Falcon, (I have it from the earlier release) but I want Vader's TIE and Obi-Wan's starfighter when those start to show up for sure!

I wonder if you caught the remnants of a larger GH, shipment?

Ham Salad
02-24-2008, 03:00 AM
The WalMart in my area got in nine cases of the GH Falcon tonight. I was surprised to see so many, and so soon.

fyifoff
03-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Thunderbird, I'm in San Diego, too. PM with which Wal-Mart please.

I'm not interested in the Falcon, (I have it from the earlier release) but I want Vader's TIE and Obi-Wan's starfighter when those start to show up for sure!

I wonder if you caught the remnants of a larger GH, shipment?

is the tie fighter out? OMG!!

it's like all or nothing with figures anymore. I fyou have a few dollars for figure and don't see any, you have to take that money and save it, cause next time you go to the store there will be dozens.

Thunderbird
03-22-2008, 01:15 PM
is the tie fighter out? OMG!!

it's like all or nothing with figures anymore. I fyou have a few dollars for figure and don't see any, you have to take that money and save it, cause next time you go to the store there will be dozens.

I haven't seen it yet.

skystreak
03-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, last year JJB was in the Naboo boxed set and he is in a 2 pack now, so hold off and they will come to you.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but it doesn't appear to be the same Jar Jar.

shortcat
03-22-2008, 08:22 PM
No new two-packs in my area yet, but Wal-Mart got lots of the Falcon, and Target had one each of their exclusive sets. I may have to pass on these, just because I have most of the figures in them. The ewok set is tempting, but just that. I really want the new two-packs.

The two-pack Jar Jar is different from the battle pack version. Both his hands are open in the first version.

The first Falcon set had Han, Chewie, C3Po, and a Stormtrooper, but when they repackaged it, they left out the stormtrooper. This is the first time that R2D2 has been in the set.

Tycho
03-30-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm waiting for the 2-packs to get the Ewoks myself: Teebo and Paploo.

- Looks like those are the news ones in the Target cinema scene. I saw it when I was shopping the other day.

CoachD
03-31-2008, 03:27 PM
# Plo Koon and Clone Pilot Jag
# Shaak Ti and Grevious Bodyguard
# Slave Leia and R2-D2 Sail Barge
# Destroyer Droid and Jar Jar Binks
# Padme and AOTC Red Clone Trooper
# Anakin and ROTS Clone Trooper Blue
# Kit Fisto and General Grevious
# R2-D2 and Super Battle Droid

I am guessing the above 8 packs will be releaed in two waves of 4. Is there any word on when each wave will be released and which 4 are in each group?

fyifoff
04-16-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm waiting for the 2-packs to get the Ewoks myself: Teebo and Paploo.

- Looks like those are the news ones in the Target cinema scene. I saw it when I was shopping the other day.

The Target Cinema Scenes are on sale 19.99 but they didn't have the ewok one in MA. SO I'm on the hunt.

PS:you think I would have learned my lesson since I only got three from the first four. When was ****ed to see the artwork change on the box several times!

darth_robb
05-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Picked up three of the four new 2 packs today. Didn't get Gree/Tarful as I saw it and thought I had it already, but apparently that was also a new one. When you collect so much stuff sometimes you loose track of what you already bought. I wish I had kept a list from the beginning.

CoachD
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
I like the fresh look of the new cards on the next waves of the Galactic Heroes. Really looking forward to Plo-Koon!!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=1442

Battle Droid
05-09-2008, 11:12 PM
The Destroyer Droid is my favorite, it's so cute.

Tycho
05-10-2008, 03:00 PM
I want the darn GH vehicles already!

I guess that's part of the major July release as well.

shortcat
05-13-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm hopin that there are more two-packs coming than what we've seen. Two lines and two sets of repacks for the whole year seems kinda small. Even with the new vehicles. Maybe they decided to hold some back for SDCC?

Desfiy
05-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Hoping to see another couple of GH OT character packs, I will be getting the Slave Leia and R2.

jedi master sal
05-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I still need help aquiring the Clone commanders wave. I haven't seen any of them from that wave.

figrin bran
05-29-2008, 10:55 AM
I still need help aquiring the Clone commanders wave. I haven't seen any of them from that wave.

Gah! and I've passed up a few of them lately!

I'll see what I can do Sal and you know my word is good on that :D

Would that include the Saesee/Agen set as well? I'm so used to finding clones for you that it doesn't cross my mind that you collect other characters as well :p

jedi master sal
06-06-2008, 03:02 PM
The clone commander sets are now up on HasbroToyshop!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22024&PG=1
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22025&PG=1
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22026&PG=2
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=217&ST=SO&ID=22023&PG=2

Get them while their hot. Oh and use this code for 10% off: pony10

Good luck!
-Sal

Tycho
06-07-2008, 09:15 AM
I think I'm just buying Tarful & Gree from this assortment. I'll wait to see them in the stores for myself though. GH are great, but I buy them as an afterthought.

jedi master sal
06-13-2008, 02:27 PM
I should be getting my Clone Commander wave of Galactic Heroes on Monday from HTS.

Anyone else think they should have made Cody with Obi-wan?? (Instead of Agen Kolar/Saesee Tiin)
And where is Neyo/Stass Allie or better yet just Neyo with his speeder bike?

CoachD
07-15-2008, 12:15 PM
The next waves are poping up on ebay now.

I have seen these on ebay today

SHAAK TI & MAGNA GUARD
OBI-WAN KENOBI CLONE TROOPER
LUKE SKYWALKER DARTH VADER
KIT FISTO & GENERAL GRIEVOUS
PLO KOON & CAPTAIN JAG
R2D2 & SUPER BATTLE DROID
PRINCESS LEIA BOUSHH HAN SOLO
R2D2 & PRINCESS LEIA
JAR JAR BINKS DESTROYER DROID
DARTH VADER TIE FIGHTER
OBI-WAN JEDI STARFIGHTER
LUKE GAMORREAN GUARD NEW
GREE YODA TARRFUL WALKER

of course all extremely overpriced :)

Tycho
07-15-2008, 12:31 PM
I've also seen SaeSee Tiin and Agen Kolar at Toys R Us.

I turned it down at the time, but have now reconsidered and may (probably will) buy this set. I buy most of them, but turn down a few here and there.

I'm definitely all for the new vehicle / beast sets!

shortcat
07-16-2008, 08:03 PM
My Toys R Us put out the new series by accident (jumping street date) but they weren't even in the system yet, so they couldn't sell them and had someone pull them off the shelves. But I got to see them, and they're keeping the ones I was going to buy for me until they're "street-legal". I'm excited, cuz they look awesome.

Tycho
07-17-2008, 12:37 AM
Which ones did you see?

Luke81
07-17-2008, 01:34 AM
anyone getting an error on the hasbrotoyshop website that states the certificate that authenticates website has expired?

figrin bran
07-17-2008, 01:38 AM
anyone getting an error on the hasbrotoyshop website that states the certificate that authenticates website has expired?

I've gotten that quite a lot. Nothing to be that concerned about. Just click "continue" or something to that effect and carry on.

I'm looking forward to the new offerings just as much as I am CW and Legacy. It'll be nice to complete the ROTS Jedi collection.

shortcat
07-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Which ones did you see?

They had ALL 8 of them. The newest packs with the Destroyer Droid and Plo Koon and Shaak Ti and whatnot. Someone on the morning stock crew wasn't paying attention and put them on the pegs.

Also heard an employee say they had found some box sets earlier that they had to remove too. These, I believe, are the GH Vader's fighter, Obi-Wan's Jedi fighter, and the others...

So you can bet they'll all be out on the 26th with everything else.

cookiemonster
08-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Interested in obtaining these, I only collect the OT GH.

# Slave Leia and R2-D2 Sail Barge

The following will be Toys R Us Exclusives:

# Rancor Set

The following will be Target Exclusives:

# GH Endor Speeder Bike Cinema Scene (Ewoks, Scout Troopers, Speeder Bikes, Endor Luke) (3/23/2008)

The following will be Wal-Mart Exclusive:

# Millenium Falcon (3/1/2008)

I also want the Dewback and TIE Fighter.

Tycho
08-15-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't think Slave Leia and Bar-2-D2 ever came out. They were supposed to, but I've never seen them in the stores and I was there when they were stocking.

Maybe Hasbro delayed shipping them?

CoachD
08-16-2008, 01:22 AM
I don't think Slave Leia and Bar-2-D2 ever came out. They were supposed to, but I've never seen them in the stores and I was there when they were stocking.

that pack is out now over here in Norway, so you guys must have them there too. If you really cant find them let me know and I can ship one over for you (although it is really expensive -- 100kr about 20dollars just for the figures then postage).

there are also some on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Galactic-Heroes-Princess-Leia-Slave-R2-D2-jabba-barge_W0QQitemZ280254871720QQihZ018QQcategoryZ751Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tycho
08-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks. I think I'll eventually be able to find her here though. Some others around these boards have her already. I just need to shop I guess. I don't typically go out hunting for Galactic Heroes. They're just something I buy incidentally when I'm out shopping anyway.

CoachD
08-31-2008, 01:25 AM
I see on ebay that they have re-released the single galactic heroes packs with the newer "Clone Wars" packaging. Does anyone know if there are any new figures or just the same 8 or so that were released last year?

skystreak
08-31-2008, 12:24 PM

They are definitely out. I bought them for my son a few weeks ago.

Bosskman
09-02-2008, 03:58 PM
I have Slave Leia and R2. I bougth them about 3 weeks ago at a Zellers here in SJ. I only collect OT GH so I never got the others from that wave but they had them too.

Darth Jax
09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
i have slave leia, but am still waiting to find a vader TIE

skystreak
09-03-2008, 03:43 AM
i have slave leia, but am still waiting to find a vader TIE

I had gone to a few stores a few times and was annoyed at not finding any sign of these (the TIE or the Jedi Starfighter), so I went to HasbroToyShop and ordered them. They had a promo code for 10% off, so that pretty much eliminated shipping.

I also picked up the Rancor and AT-RT sets online from TRU the other day.

I'm finding myself far less inclined to do toy runs now that gas is so expensive. Unless it is available at my local Target or Walmart (both within 2 miles of my home), its gettign to the point where ordering online is easier and almost the same cost when you factor in the gas expense.

waboritas
09-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Good point on the gas. I'm still looking for the JTH Battle Pack. As of this morning, Hasbro took it along with several other items that have been out of stock for a good month now off the site. These little guys are very hard to find.

Lazer Brain
10-08-2008, 09:56 PM
got the new xwing with swamp monster and dessert skiff today at walmart.
later

jedi master sal
10-09-2008, 03:27 PM
The holiday 3-packs and Dagobah sets are up for pre-order on HTS.

I'm waiting til I see them in stores. But I'm going to get them. I like the holiday sets. They'll look good on a small Christmas tree.

Kidhuman
10-09-2008, 09:43 PM
The holiday 3-packs and Dagobah sets are up for pre-order on HTS.

I'm waiting til I see them in stores. But I'm going to get them. I like the holiday sets. They'll look good on a small Christmas tree.

I saw those last week or earlier this week. I am gonna get the 3 packs for my SW Tree

Ji'dai
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
I saw the stocking stuffers at TRU today; 9.99 each. They only had the Han/Chewie/3PO and Anakin/Obi-Wan/Shocktrooper.

Why do all the holiday figures have to be christmas themed? If these were for Halloween, I'd probably get them. But christmas? Yecch.

Tycho
10-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Seriously, we need figures to celebrate other faiths. Why not have the suicide bomber collection?