PDA

View Full Version : Chewbacca Tasered

Blue2th
02-17-2008, 05:41 PM
I thought this was funny lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm2JQbKzntY

TeeEye7
02-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah, there's some pretty strange involuntary vocalizations that happen. My agency has issued tasers to just about every officer now. They're used instead of batons because the taser is quicker in resolving problems and they don't break bones.

Here's a weird video where a bull is tased. It too, vocalized, but once the juice is turn off watch what happens........

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/127085/bull_tazed/

Deoxyribonucleic
02-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah, there's some pretty strange involuntary vocalizations that happen. My agency has issued tasers to just about every officer now. They're used instead of batons because the taser is quicker in resolving problems and they don't break bones.

Here's a weird video where a bull is tased. It too, vocalized, but once the juice is turn off watch what happens........

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/127085/bull_tazed/

ROFL! Hopefully when you guys are out there tasing, it doesn't have the same effect on the criminals you are rounding up, otherwise you guys are in for some crazy nights! ;)

That bull was po'd!!

TeeEye7
02-17-2008, 11:05 PM
99% our clients loose the will to fight after we administer a jolt, and they look might dazed! They only time I've seen it fail was with a guy who was dusted and had a cocktail of other chemicals in his system. For reasons still not understood by us or the docs who looked him over*, he just crumpled a few minutes later after being zapped. He was still in the fight until that time.

*After we light someone up, we have to take them to the hospital to be cleared medically before we provide them housing.

2-1B
02-17-2008, 11:11 PM
*After we light someone up, we have to take them to the hospital to be cleared medically before we provide them housing.

Who pays for that hospital visit, is it part of the police budget? Does the perp get billed for it? Does the state just eat the cost?

TeeEye7
02-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Your tax dollar at work, Cae.

The county coffers deal with it. It doesn't get specifically billed to us. It's a General Fund thing.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Did they need an extra jolt to bring down a Wookiee? Did he try ripping off their arms first? Maybe he was just thinking with his stomach, or cared about what he smelled in there? Will his first mate have to pay the 10,000 bail, all in advance?

Or, if he said he had no choice about his actions, we could all say, "that's right, Chewie, he had no choice."

JediTricks
02-18-2008, 09:30 PM
99% our clients loose the will to fight after we administer a jolt, and they look might dazed! They only time I've seen it fail was with a guy who was dusted and had a cocktail of other chemicals in his system. For reasons still not understood by us or the docs who looked him over*, he just crumpled a few minutes later after being zapped. He was still in the fight until that time.

*After we light someone up, we have to take them to the hospital to be cleared medically before we provide them housing.When I was a kid living by LAX, we had a lot of dust heads around the neighborhood, and one night in the alley behind the building there was one guy who ended a chase with the coppers right there, he took a dozen rounds and kept walking towards them, they kept firing and he kept not caring. That's a hell of a drug.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-18-2008, 10:03 PM
When I was a kid living by LAX, we had a lot of dust heads around the neighborhood, and one night in the alley behind the building there was one guy who ended a chase with the coppers right there, he took a dozen rounds and kept walking towards them, they kept firing and he kept not caring. That's a hell of a drug.

I had a friend who was a cop who was killed by a guy on dust. When the backup arrived they put 12 in his body, and he kept going until he himself put one in his own head.

TeeEye7
02-18-2008, 11:08 PM
That's a hell of a drug.

The scariest event I've ever had was with a dusted 4'10", 100 lb. Cambodian who had six of us (yes, 6 burly coppers), piled on top of him, and he was doing push-ups with us! We finally got him cuffed and into the patrol car, but it was then off to the county hospital to get him clear medically before he's allowed in the jail.

The fight was on again when we were getting him out of the car and into ER. Again, six of us had to fight to get him into restraints onto the gurney. It was still all we could do to keep him controlled while hospital staff took his vitals. After he was cursorily (is that a word?) checked, and at this point we're all exhausted, a nurse came up with a syringe, poked him and he dropped almost immediately. We asked what it was. The nurse just smiled and walked away. We never did find our what it was.

It was just amazing to see this little dude with superhuman strength. I will never forget it! He could have done more damage than he did. I'm just glad no one (including our problem child) got seriously hurt.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-19-2008, 10:39 AM
My wookie may need some brushing up on, but it sounded like to me that the victim said, "Don't taze me bro."

Bel-Cam Jos
02-19-2008, 07:15 PM
We asked what it was. The nurse just smiled and walked away. We never did find our what it was.

I'm just glad no one (including our problem child) got seriously hurt.I heard it was midichlorian remover (brand name: Formula 1138). But I am glad no one was injured, too.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-19-2008, 07:29 PM
I heard it was midichlorian remover (brand name: Formula 1138). But I am glad no one was injured, too.

Wasn't Formula 1138 discontinued by the FDA or the CDC, because of faulty lab tests?

Deoxyribonucleic
02-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Wasn't Formula 1138 discontinued by the FDA or the CDC, because of faulty lab tests?

YEAH! Men around the globe started growing breasts:eek:

TeeEye7
02-20-2008, 08:04 AM
.....that explains the new Victor's Secret store at the mall. :yes:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-20-2008, 02:13 PM
YEAH! Men around the globe started growing breasts:eek:

I thought the guy down the street looked a little....weird.

JediTricks
02-20-2008, 10:35 PM
.....that explains the new Victor's Secret store at the mall. :yes:
You mean the one they put next to Auto Zone?

TeeEye7
02-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Yes, I believe they put it in the auto-erotic wing of the mall.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Yes, I believe they put it in the auto-erotic wing of the mall.

Isn't that the part of the mall you have to have that special pass for? You know to keep the kiddies out.

TeeEye7
02-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Yep. Kids and INXS fans are prohibited.