PDA

View Full Version : New figure tins at K-mart

tagmac
02-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Hadn't seen a thread about this, and was wondering if anyone had either seen these or knew exactly which figures were in them. I only saw these for Eps I and II, with Sora Bulq in the Ep. II tin, which was how I knew they were a second wave.

Kidhuman
02-19-2008, 12:19 PM
I saw these, but at 30 bucks a pop, they arent wroth it. I would only want the Oppo Rancis out of it.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-19-2008, 01:02 PM
I saw some at Sears Grand a few weeks ago. Unlike the first tin sets, there's absolutely nothing new or modified here (apart from accessory switches), so I'll pass.

Sinscia Fat'o
02-19-2008, 06:57 PM
I bought the AOTC Tin because the Mace was cool, and the other Jedi i didn't have (The guy with no legs...Don't even know his name!)

El Chuxter
02-19-2008, 07:04 PM
That would be Oppo "Goatboy" Rancisis. The rest of the Jedi Council don't like him, because he smells like mildewed sneakers, and he spits out corn whenever he talks. Also, he tries to peep through the keyholes whenever the female Jedi are taking showers. (They don't mind when Kit Fisto does it; they even invite him to join them. But Oppo freaks them out.) If he didn't have compromising photographs of Mace Windu and Depa Billaba, he would've been booted from the order years ago.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-19-2008, 07:08 PM
That would be Oppo "Goatboy" Rancisis. The rest of the Jedi Council don't like him, because he smells like mildewed sneakers, and he spits out corn whenever he talks. Also, he tries to peep through the keyholes whenever the female Jedi are taking showers. (They don't mind when Kit Fisto does it; they even invite him to join them. But Oppo freaks them out.) If he didn't have compromising photographs of Mace Windu and Depa Billaba, he would've been booted from the order years ago.

You and your Jedi conspiracies Chux. BTW I heard he tired to get Yaddle in the council chambers. He's the only one I would want from these tins as everything else is a repack, so I may try to find him loose, but for $30 a set, no thanks.

Devil King
02-19-2008, 11:17 PM
I saw some at Sears Grand

Sears Grand? Wat's that, like a Super Wal-Mart? (Like there's any other kind)

Kidhuman
02-20-2008, 06:14 AM
When Sears bought out Kmart, tey made some of the stores into Sears Grand

El Chuxter
02-20-2008, 08:24 AM
Basically the worst aspects of K-Mart and Sears, like all the other Sears and K-Mart stores now.

I think the merger only delayed the inevitable....