PDA

View Full Version : AOTC and POTJ

rdrunr89
02-13-2002, 09:28 AM
Does anyone know if the Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader (Bespin Duel), Luke (Bespin Duel) and the Endor soldiers will be in AOTC packaging or will these be in POTJ packaging. What about Qui-Gon? Anyone?

JEDIpartner
02-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Apparently you haven't been rolling with us on the new cards. :p Hasbro is making a standard card... which is why the bubble now has a sticker on it naming the movie, the character and showing a picture.

The cards will all be the same on the front with a different bubble insert, which will contain an environment background. This will, hopefully, carry the collectors through a couple of years so we don't have a switch from AOTC to something else- the way we did with EPISODE I to POTJ.

There is NO dedicated AOTC card. :happy:

rdrunr89
02-13-2002, 11:21 AM
Jedi,

Thanks. As you can see from my posts, i'm a newbie. LOL. Must have missed that card thing looking through some of the posts. I think what confused me too was that the Sneak Previews have POTJ cards.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

pthfnder89
02-13-2002, 11:23 AM
Well I'm not a newbie, and I wasn't sure about the packaging either rdrunr89, so it's all good.

See, you get to learn all kinds of fun things here! :D

JEDIpartner
02-13-2002, 11:28 AM
Welcome!!! Glad you are with us now!!! We are gonna have a load of fun! Keep posting!!

I love playing the "welcome repulsorsled guy". :D

...glad I could clear that up for you too, not-so-newbie!

The preview figures are on POTJ cards to start the transition. New figs in new bubbles on the "old-styled" cards!

rdrunr89
02-13-2002, 11:35 AM
Jedi,

Thanks for the welcome. wow. Surprisingly, I haven't been ripped on yet. And I was expecting to be. =)

Path, glad to know I wasn't the only one. =)

I think another thing that threw me off is with the Picture Archive on here. I do a checklist in Access to keep an inventory of my figures so I know what I have, what I need and insurance reasons. =) And I just wanted to know where the Han, Chewie, Luke, Vader and Qui-Gon all fall under based on the checklists.