PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Thread for Figure Poll Results

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Mad Slanted Powers
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Tonight is the last night I will have to work on this, so if you want any changes to be made, let me know now. I've also saved it now as a .doc file. It was created in an Open Office program on the Mac, so I'm not sure how much it will retain the formatting.

http://home.comcast.net/~madslantedpowers/FigurePoll.html

The PDF file now mentions that it can be found at:

http://home.comcast.net/~madslantedpowers/MWFWU4.pdf

Tycho
07-26-2008, 09:30 PM
The lists were delivered to a very happy and receptive Hasbro today (Brian, Mark, Darrel, Brian from the exclusives development).

I had extensive time to spend with them, as did JediTricks, who shortly joined me.

The two finalist polls were read name-for-name (especially the Phase 2, Method 1 poll where we took 5 from every 35.)

I was told that NOT including the ones we already know about - probably 15 or more of them are already slated for 2009, and we might see almost all of them on our lists by 2010.

They were very appreciative that both methods received 35 of the exact same results.

JediDefender and Rebelscum both delivered their lists as well. Looking at JediDefender's with Hasbro's Brain Parrish (creator of Ephant Mon's action figure!) it was pointed out to me exactly how close OUR LISTS match those of the other sites' AND HASBRO'S OWN WISHLIST. These figures are coming!

The Young Lars Family - sooner than later.

Guri - I think it's Darrel that really wants to do her. Brian shared my surprise that an EU figure had ranked so highly to come in No. 2 over movie figures. He would prefer Nom Anor - who did very well on both our polls.

The Tonnika Sisters will be crossed off the list again. They will approach Lucasfilm with the Shada Du'Kal (spelling) alternative again. EU (by Timothy Zhan no less - Tales From Mos Eisley) say that an Imperial Officer who was striken by the Tonnika Sisters, arrested them to try and manipulate them, and the Mystrel Shadow Warrior Women witnessed this, and then disguised themselves as the Tonnika Sisters to try and intercept the Death Star plans so they could wage their own faction's war against Palpatine's government.
So basically, the same girls you see in the cantina would be produced, and carded with the names Shada and Carolly (spelling) instead. I think most of us would find that acceptable. Though they didn't discuss it, the late Christine Hewitt (Brea) was all FOR an action figure, like she told us as Celebration 3, it is still Angela Staines that is the problem.

Brian wants to do a new Gamorrean Guard, SA, with both hands open.

Corran Horn and in what outfit they should make him (or his first figure) is an issue - but Hasbro is aware he's widely popular.

They know the difference between Tonbuck Toora and Rogwa Wodrata. There is support for Rogwa, which is the Separatist seen when Obi-Wan spies on Dooku in AOTC.

They're aware of Utriss M'Toc (alien Bespin Guard) and find him interesting.

Anyway, they were very impressed with MadSlantedPowers' work. I tried to make sure they knew that he conducted this effort. But the 7 short-lists for each source (movie and EU) were very cool to include, and the final analysis breakdown (last page) with all the statistics was very useful for talking points.

We all marveled over how ANH - even being the OLDEST SW MOVIE, is the one with the most sought after products clamoring for support. ROTJ follows. It's the Cantina and then Jabba's Palace.

They will use the data they've collected from all the fan sites and initiate a poll in conjunction with Wizard again. They said that Wizard's new system only allows for 10 votes or something like that. In that event, they said they might break it up into 3 polls: PT, OT, and EU.

The response to the EU and the Comic 2-packs has been wonderful and the EU will be continuing for certain.

So that was much of the word from Hasbro. It was a really fun meeting. I want to join MSP in thanking everyone who voted and participated here. It was a great team-effort!

Mad Slanted Powers
07-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Guri - I think it's Darrel that really wants to do herOh, I'm sure it's more than just him that wants to do her. :lipsrsealed:

The Tonnika Sisters will be crossed off the list again. They will approach Lucasfilm with the Shada Du'Kal (spelling) alternative again. EU (by Timothy Zhan no less - Tales From Mos Eisley) say that an Imperial Officer who was striken by the Tonnika Sisters, arrested them to try and manipulate them, and the Mystrel Shadow Warrior Women witnessed this, and then disguised themselves as the Tonnika Sisters to try and intercept the Death Star plans so they could wage their own faction's war against Palpatine's government.
So basically, the same girls you see in the cantina would be produced, and carded with the names Shada and Carolly (spelling) instead. I think most of us would find that acceptable. Though they didn't discuss it, the late Christine Hewitt (Brea) was all FOR an action figure, like she told us as Celebration 3, it is still Angela Staines that is the problem.Yes, Shada D'ukal and Karoly D'ulin would be fine with me. I don't care what you call them, just make the figures. You'd still have the issue of the likeness, so even if they go that route, they might have to alter it.

Corran Horn and in what outfit they should make him (or his first figure) is an issue - but Hasbro is aware he's widely popular.I'd say anything but an X-Wing pilot outfit. Eventually I might want to see that, but we have so many X-Wing pilots coming out already with the Evolution sets. I would probably prefer him as a Jedi.

Anyway, they were very impressed with MadSlantedPowers' work. I tried to make sure they knew that he conducted this effort. But the 7 short-lists for each source (movie and EU) were very cool to include, and the final analysis breakdown (last page) with all the statistics was very useful for talking points.Thanks for the acknowledgment, and good to hear the presentation went well.

They will use the data they've collected from all the fan sites and initiate a poll in conjunction with Wizard again. They said that Wizard's new system only allows for 10 votes or something like that. In that event, they said they might break it up into 3 polls: PT, OT, and EU.That would be good to separate them like that, so that you could get a better focus on each one.

The response to the EU and the Comic 2-packs has been wonderful and the EU will be continuing for certain.That is good to hear.

So that was much of the word from Hasbro. It was a really fun meeting. I want to join MSP in thanking everyone who voted and participated here. It was a great team-effort!Agreed, and thanks to you and JT for presenting the information and talking with them.

bigbarada
07-27-2008, 05:51 PM
The lists were delivered to a very happy and receptive Hasbro today (Brian, Mark, Darrel, Brian from the exclusives development).

I had extensive time to spend with them, as did JediTricks, who shortly joined me.

The two finalist polls were read name-for-name (especially the Phase 2, Method 1 poll where we took 5 from every 35.)

I was told that NOT including the ones we already know about - probably 15 or more of them are already slated for 2009, and we might see almost all of them on our lists by 2010.

They were very appreciative that both methods received 35 of the exact same results.

JediDefender and Rebelscum both delivered their lists as well. Looking at JediDefender's with Hasbro's Brain Parrish (creator of Ephant Mon's action figure!) it was pointed out to me exactly how close OUR LISTS match those of the other sites' AND HASBRO'S OWN WISHLIST. These figures are coming!

The Young Lars Family - sooner than later.

Guri - I think it's Darrel that really wants to do her. Brian shared my surprise that an EU figure had ranked so highly to come in No. 2 over movie figures. He would prefer Nom Anor - who did very well on both our polls.

So basically, the same girls you see in the cantina would be produced, and carded with the names Shada and Carolly (spelling) instead. I think most of us would find that acceptable. Though they didn't discuss it, the late Christine Hewitt (Brea) was all FOR an action figure, like she told us as Celebration 3, it is still Angela Staines that is the problem.

Brian wants to do a new Gamorrean Guard, SA, with both hands open.

Corran Horn and in what outfit they should make him (or his first figure) is an issue - but Hasbro is aware he's widely popular.

They know the difference between Tonbuck Toora and Rogwa Wodrata. There is support for Rogwa, which is the Separatist seen when Obi-Wan spies on Dooku in AOTC.

They're aware of Utriss M'Toc (alien Bespin Guard) and find him interesting.

Anyway, they were very impressed with MadSlantedPowers' work. I tried to make sure they knew that he conducted this effort. But the 7 short-lists for each source (movie and EU) were very cool to include, and the final analysis breakdown (last page) with all the statistics was very useful for talking points.

We all marveled over how ANH - even being the OLDEST SW MOVIE, is the one with the most sought after products clamoring for support. ROTJ follows. It's the Cantina and then Jabba's Palace.

They will use the data they've collected from all the fan sites and initiate a poll in conjunction with Wizard again. They said that Wizard's new system only allows for 10 votes or something like that. In that event, they said they might break it up into 3 polls: PT, OT, and EU.

The response to the EU and the Comic 2-packs has been wonderful and the EU will be continuing for certain.

So that was much of the word from Hasbro. It was a really fun meeting. I want to join MSP in thanking everyone who voted and participated here. It was a great team-effort!

Can we get a side by side comparison of both lists that were presented to Hasbro? Meaning just the names that were printed out and given directly to Hasbro.

Mainly I just want to know if Kithaba was on both lists that the Hasbro guys actually saw with their own eyes. I wish I had thought about it earlier, I would have asked you to see if they knew the difference between Kithaba and Barada.

Kithaba will be my last "Holy Grail" figure once I get ahold of the new A-Wing; so I'm really excited about the possibility of seeing him made sometime before 2011.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-27-2008, 07:11 PM
The PDF that they gave them is at http://home.comcast.net/~madslantedpowers/MWFWU4.pdf. If you aren't able to view that, both lists are in this thread someplace. The PDF also has the individual poll results.

Kithaba was 25th with the first (Phase 2) method, and 26th with the second (Phase 3) method, so his ranking was consistent. He doesn't appear to have made Rebelscum's final overall top 20. I don't know about the other sites.

bigbarada
07-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks, I found the lists shortly after I posted. It's good to see Kithaba placing consistently between the two lists.

My only fear would be that Hasbro would just retool and repaint Barada and release him as Kithaba. I would rather have a completely new SA figure, otherwise Hasbro shouldn't even bother.

Droid
07-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Did Hasbro specifically comment on Death Star II Luke, Taym Dren-Garen or "Jess"? (I can't believe they'll ever make Jess.)

Tycho
07-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Did Hasbro specifically comment on Death Star II Luke, Taym Dren-Garen or "Jess"? (I can't believe they'll ever make Jess.)

No. None of these. Now I think in a Q&A they said they were making Death Star II Luke - I think for 2009.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Finally got a chance to look through the SDCC slide show pictures. Nice to see some figures from the list coming. Of course Tycho had already mentioned some of them like Wioslea, Dice Ibegon, Trinto Duaba and Brainiac. Looks like we are getting a few in one shot with the Scramble on Yavin battle Pack - Red Leader, his R5 Unit and a Rebel Technician. I also see that R5-A2 is also going to be a build-a-droid in the first wave of 2009. That wave also has the Cantina aliens mentioned above as well as a Jawa with WED Droid. Excellent!

Cane_Adiss
07-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Did they happen to mention anything about Cane Adiss? Was he specifically brought up at all? It's great to see that Rogwa Wodrata, Utris M'toc and Guri are all getting attention. I hope Toonbuck Toora gets a figure soon as well. I believe Utris and Guri were both confirmed as figures that Hasbro was looking into making in the Q & A sessions. (I was the one who asked about Utris in the Q&A, as well as Wiorkettle and Treva Horme :)). I don't care what they decide to call the "Tonnika Sisters", they just need to be made! It sorta makes sense to do it that way anyway, as the "real" Tonnikas weren't even in the cantina.

Also, did any of the guys from Hasbro ever comment on the design process of Dice Ibegon? It'd be interesting to hear their take on the character and how her design came to be.

Thanks a million to Tycho, MadSlantedPowers and JediTricks for getting this info together. This is what makes collecting exciting!

Tycho
07-28-2008, 02:55 AM
I think that looking for reference material on Cane Adiss' full body was mentioned. I think I just said it was the two-headed dude in Jabba's. I don't think I was very enthusiastic about it - couldn't help that, as Cane Adiss wasn't my preference, but the figure was voted for and ranked like it did with our readers. So that helps its case. I'd say look at Rebelscum's and JediDefenders' polls to see if Cane placed there as well, and that might tell you whether Hasbro will consider this alien. All that was said was if they wanted to do it, Lucasfilm would have the final say on what body's approved. I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful on this one. But we all have our failings.

There wasn't anything discussed regarding Dice Ebegon. She's coming and the first pictures were shown. That's all the news there.

JediTricks
07-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Did Hasbro specifically comment on Death Star II Luke, Taym Dren-Garen or "Jess"? (I can't believe they'll ever make Jess.)Derryl asked specifically who Jess was, when I explained "blue human dancer in the background of Jabba's Palace" he knew what I was talking about. I think he was receptive but not excited by that entry. There were several entries that made them laugh, several that made them think, and some that made them smile knowingly. DS2 Luke wasn't among them, and I don't remember Dren-Garen being singled out either.

I think that looking for reference material on Cane Adiss' full body was mentioned.Yeah, you and Derryl said they were just heads on sticks, and I pointed out there was a torso maquette made up in preproduction for the character as well. But the feeling was that Hasbro sided with you, they weren't really seeing it as a viable option.

Like Tycho, there were a few figures I sounded off on from a personal point of view, I tried not to but you know how it is. I made sure to let Hasbro lead the way on them though, and only gave responses, not blurted out editorials for no reason.

Tycho
07-29-2008, 04:36 PM
I think the time we spent talking with Darrel, Brian, Brian, and Mark was easily my favorite part of Comic Con.

Those guys are just as big of fans as we are, and they do the same thing we do: making lists, arguing about which characters have the most merit, and comparing their lists with one-anothers', and all the input they get from the fan sites on the web.

It should still AMAZE everyone that we are so lucky that we have a hobby where we collect the products of a major corporation, but get to vote on and add our input to everything they produce. We all really should be thankful for that. Certain people at Hasbro really care.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
There were several entries that made them laugh, several that made them think, and some that made them smile knowingly.
Do you remember which ones?

When I talked to some of them at CIV, one of them mentioned how he had been doing drawings of Yarna and it definitely seemed to me like she was in production, which she obviously was. So they're not the best of liars. :D

Cane_Adiss
07-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Yeah, you and Derryl said they were just heads on sticks, and I pointed out there was a torso maquette made up in preproduction for the character as well. But the feeling was that Hasbro sided with you, they weren't really seeing it as a viable option.

What torso maquette are you referring to? I've never seen anything of the sort. I have seen the original character maquette which was basically two heads on long intertwining necks that just ended at the wooden base (Basically how the character was built) and nothing beyond that. Could you give me a link to a pic or something? Or give me a source where you found out about it? Thanks!

ChrisLyne
07-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Did they mention the Solo Twins? Give any knowing looks? Anything?

So desperate for NJO Jacen and Jaina!

I hated the series (so many butchered characters) but I would even settle for LOTF Jaina and Jacen/Caedus on the condition that Caedus had a removable cape and an alternate Jacen head and green lightsaber. I'm that desperate for Jacen and Jaina! But, no Jacen head and lightsaber then no deal, I wouldn't touch Caedus!

Thanks!

Tycho
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM
ChrisLyne, I mentioned Jacen and Jaina to Brian Parrish, who seems to love the EU, but I really didn't get a response concerning these characters.

I got the standard Hasbro position that if you can include a comic, it has broader appeal since the source material is in the package and a kid can read about the characters included. They can't afford to package a whole paperback novel, nor do they have anything negotiated with Del Rey Books on that front. I know Hasbro knows how popular the characters of Jaina and Jacen are. But they always cite the differences in book cover art depicting many EU characters, including comic book ones, differently, depending upon which book you're viewing. That being said, they just KNOW that if they make the Solo kids (say in their black "graduating outfits" from Young Jedi Knights for example) that half their fans will be mad. If they dress them too "prequel Jedi," another section will rebel. Then there's variations on the Post-OT Jedi-look, based loosely off of Luke's clothing choices. Plus Jaina has X-wing Pilot gear (which I definitely want - though 2nd to a NJO Jedi look for her). Darth Caedus is another issue. Ultimately, the cost going into the figure, or how they can balance it out in the case assortment, will determine how many heads (with Sith eyes) or lightsabers Jacen will come with.

If it were up to me, I'd offer at least 3 figures of each twin:

YJK tan training fatigues (though the black looks cooler)
NJO Jedi Knights
Rogue Squadron Jaina
Darth Caedus Jacen

a 4th alternative is also obviously available, such that Jacen and Jaina can have figures made of them at once a year for 4 years or different variations on that count, quite easily.

But they can't ignore the fact that the Solo kids continue to rank extremely highly in every most-wanted poll. I have a good feeling they'll get done sooner than later (at least their first version). When those figures sell well... (you know Luminya - spelling - is coming out in a comic pack I believe. She'll re-ignite more demand for Legacy of the Force based figures, IMO).

ChrisLyne
08-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the reply Tycho.

At least they know how popular those characters are. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they come sooner rather than later.

My prefered order would be NJO, YJK, LOTF, but I think Hasbro would be wise to go NJO, LOTF, YJK (maybe just do YJK as an exclusive 2-pack or something).

I can think of at least 4 versions of each character;

Jacen (YJK Training Fatigues)
Jacen (NJO Jedi Knight - based on Japanese cover art)
Jacen (LOTF Jedi Knight)
Darth Caedus (LOTF)

Jaina (YJK Training Fatigues)
Jaina (NJO Jedi Knight - based on Japanese cover art)
Jaina (NJO/DN/LOTF Pilot)
Jaina (LOTF Black Suit)

Whilst I'd prefer Jedi Robes for LOTF Jacen (he's described as wearing these in the books before he gets the black GAG suit, so Betrayal's cover is wrong as he didn't get that costume until Bloodlines!), I think Hasbro's more likely to just go with the Betrayal cover, making him a simple head swap, minus cape, with Caedus. Which is why I think they should do the two in one. Either as one figure (with both heads and lightsabers) or at least as a packaged variant in the same wave so fans can get both as they're unlikely to re-visit the Solo Twins soon with them being novel characters! I know costing comes into in, but if they do Jacen a lot of people will then want Caedus, where as if they do Caedus a lot of people will be annoyed they didn't do classic Jedi Jacen first.

The NJO looks should come first really, just go with the Japanese art that everyone seems to like and was used by the official site, but please make sure Jaina gets a purple lightsaber!

Thanks again Tycho, fingers crossed for the near future!

Tycho
08-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Well, we'll probably never see this, but it'd almost solve the problem with the Solo kids if they did them in Evolutions format. Then there you'd go.

ChrisLyne
08-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Evolutions would be so good for the Solo twins! YJK - NJO - LOTF

Or how about a Solo Legacy pack featuring NJO versions of Jacen, Jaina and Anakin!

You're right, probably never happen, but it would be amazing, even if it was an exclusive and cost more (probably the only way we'd ever see it!)

El Chuxter
08-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I just hope that they would never try to shove a Legacy POS down my throat with any figure I want. I'd rather eat off the floor of KH's shower than buy any of that garbage.

JediTricks
08-03-2008, 03:28 AM
What torso maquette are you referring to? I've never seen anything of the sort. I have seen the original character maquette which was basically two heads on long intertwining necks that just ended at the wooden base (Basically how the character was built) and nothing beyond that. Could you give me a link to a pic or something? Or give me a source where you found out about it? Thanks!Chronicles, I believe. Maybe it was Art of ROTJ though, it's been a while since I saw it. It's been a while though, it was an upper chest with a pair of shoulders which matched the skin design of the puppets, nothing outstanding. When I get more time, I'll try to track it down.

Cane_Adiss
08-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Chronicles, I believe. Maybe it was Art of ROTJ though, it's been a while since I saw it. It's been a while though, it was an upper chest with a pair of shoulders which matched the skin design of the puppets, nothing outstanding. When I get more time, I'll try to track it down.

Thanks, that would be great to see! I have Star Wars Chronicles so I know it's not there. But I've never seen Art of ROTJ so I'd probably be well served to look into that. It'd be great if you could post a pic. Thanks again!

Tycho
08-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Anyone have any more comments on the figure lists we came up with?

How about that the 2 different methods yeilded 35 of the same results?

Tycho
09-11-2008, 10:28 PM
My insider gave me a heads up on some new figures we are definitely (finally) getting off our list:

Owen Lars (AOTC)
Beru Whitesun (AOTC)

Tycho
06-20-2009, 08:12 PM
I did a little updating for MadSlantedPowers.

Here are the results. I'll have some more analysis later and tomorrow.

1. Bom Vimdin.....209 points (12 votes)
2. Owen Lars (AOTC).....201 points (11 votes)
3. Cliegg Lars.....200 points (11 votes)
4. Senni Tonnika.....162 points (10 votes)
5. Brea Tonnika.....156 points (10 votes)
6. Beru Whitesun.....155 points (10 votes)
7. Wooof.....152 points (12 votes)
8. Sim Aloo.....142 points (9 votes)
9. Guri .....133 points (8 votes)
10. Torynn Farr.....126 points (10 votes)
11. Cane Adiss.....120 points (7 votes)
12. Jocasta Nu.....117 points (8 votes)
13. Saurin.....116 points (10 votes)
14. Dr. Evazan.....116 points (8 votes)
15. Tey How.....115 points (11 votes)
16. Sgt. Doallyn.....113 points (8 votes)
17. Mosep Binneed.....106 points (7 votes)
18. Jess.....104 points (7 votes)
19. Daultay Dofine.....103 points (10 votes)
20. Luke Skywalker Medical Frigate.....102 points (6 votes)
21. Gamorrean Guard.....101 points (7 votes)
22. Tzizvvt.....100 points (5 votes)
23. Queen Amidala Return to Naboo.....97 points (5 votes)
24. Nom Anor.....94 points (4 votes)
25. Reegesk .....92 points (9 votes)
26. Kithaba.....92 points (8 votes)
27. Edian - black Bespin Security Guard.....90 points (7 votes)
28. Rogwa Wodrata .....89 points (4 votes)
29. Princess Leia Medical Frigate.....85 points (7 votes)
30. Lumat.....83 points (7 votes)
31. Taym Dren-garen.....81 points (8 votes)
32. Weequay Skiff Master.....81 points (6 votes)
33. Captain Needa.....80 points (9 votes)
34. WED-15-ST68.....80 points (5 votes)
35. Queen Jamillia.....77 points (5 votes)
36. Padmé Amidala – Loyalist Committee.....76 points (4 votes)
37. Wald.....75 points (5 votes)
38. Admiral Piett.....74 points (5 votes)
39. BG-J38.....74 points (5 votes)
40. Vintage Nikto guard.....73 points (7 votes)
41. Owen Lars (ANH).....71 points (7 votes)
42. Jacen Solo.....71 points (5 votes)* we haven't seen pics yet
43. Utai.....70 points (5 votes)
44. Nute Gunray ROTS outfit.....70 points (4 votes)
45. Shasa Tiel.....68 points (6 votes)
46. Utriss M'Toc.....68 points (4 votes)
47. Jaina Solo .....67 points (5 votes)* we haven't seen pics yet
48. R2-D2 Endor shield bunker damage.....65 points (4 votes)
49. General Grievous.....64 points (4 votes)
50. Treva Horme.....62 points (5 votes)

51. Breha Organa.....61 points (5 votes)
52. TT-8L.....60 points (5 votes)
53. Fozec.....60 points (4 votes)
54. Kitster.....59 points (4 votes)
55. Warok.....58 points (6 votes)
56. Probe Droid.....57 points (5 votes)
57. E-3PO.....57 points (4 votes)
58. Ulic Qel-Droma.....55 points (5 votes) * no pics yet
59. Tikkes .....53 points (5 votes)
60. Red Leader Garven Dreis.....53 points (4 votes)
61. Leebo (LEBO2D9).....52 points (5 votes)
62. Ponda Baba.....52 points (3 votes)
63. R5-A2 .....52 points (3 votes)
64. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior .....51 points (4 votes)
65. Paploo.....50 points (4 votes)
66. Rebel Technician.....50 points (3 votes)
67. Ark “Bumpy” Roose.....49 points (2 votes)
68. Anakin Solo.....48 points (4 votes)
69. Ben Quadinaros.....47 points (4 votes)
70. Rune Haako.....47 points (3 votes)
71. Ratts Tyerell.....46 points (5 votes)
72. Wicket.....46 points (4 votes)
73. Admiral Ackbar.....46 points (3 votes)
74. Ben Skywalker.....46 points (3 votes)
75. Hoth Rebel Soldier.....45 points (4 votes)
76. IG-100 Magnaguard.....45 points (3 votes)
77. Tenel Ka Djo.....45 points (2 votes)
78. Wioslea.....44 points (3 votes)
79. Han Solo Bespin.....44 points (3 votes)
80. Corran Horn.....43 points (3 votes)
81. Trinto Duaba.....42 points (3 votes)
82. Geezum.....41 points (5 votes)
83. Clegg Holdfast.....40 points (3 votes)
84. Pilot Battle Droid.....40 points (2 votes)
85. Princess Leia Hoth.....39 points (3 votes)
86. Barriss Offee.....39 points (3 votes)
87. Spirit of Yoda.....39 points (2 votes)
88. Red Leader's R5 unit.....38 points (3 votes)
89. Hobbie (Snowspeeder pilot).....38 points (3 votes)
90. Palpatine duel with Yoda.....38 points (3 votes)
91. Dice Ibegon.....38 points (2 votes)
92. Kyp Durron.....37 points (4 votes)
93. Nien Nunb.....37 points (3 votes)
94. Joruus C'baoth.....36 points (4 votes)
95. FX-6 droid.....36 points (3 votes)
96. Funeral pyre Vader.....36 points (3 votes)
97. Commander Praji.....36 points (2 votes)
98. Ebe E. Endocott.....36 points (2 votes)
99. Pello Scrambas.....34 points (2 votes)
100. R5-X2.....33 points (2 votes)
101. Nomi Sunrider.....31 points (3 votes)
102. Lando Calrissian with removable cape.....31 points (3 votes)
103. Lowbacca .....31 points (3 votes)
104. HK-47 .....31 points (2 votes)
105. Mara Jade Skywalker.....31 points (2 votes)
106. Padmé Amidala – refugee disguise.....31 points (2 votes)
107. Brainiac .....30 points (3 votes)
108. Princess Leia Bespin Escape.....30 points (2 votes)
109. Vintage Hoth Rebel.....30 points (2 votes)
110. Dormé.....30 points (2 votes)
111. Lampay Fay.....29 points (3 votes)
112. Aldar Beedo.....29 points (2 votes)
113. Wiorkettle.....27 points (4 votes)
114. Baniss Keeg.....27 points (4 votes)
115. Ann and Tan Gella.....27 points (3 votes)
116. Hermione Bagwa.....27 points (2 votes)
117. Padmé – Declaration of the Empire.....27 points (2 votes)
118. Nute Gunray sitting on the walking throne.....27 points (2 votes)
119. Ugnaughts .....25 points (4 votes)
120. Rum Sleg.....25 points (2 votes)
121. Ysanne Isard.....24 points (3 votes)
122. Padmé – Meeting Anakin after he has turned.....24 points (1 vote)
123. G8-R3 (R5-A7).....23 points (2 votes)
124. Toonbuck Toora.....23 points (2 votes)
125. Cin Drallig.....23 points (2 votes)
126. PK Worker Droid.....23 points (2 votes)
127. Queen Amidala, Post Senate black gown .....23 points (1 vote)
128. Dash Rendar.....22 points (2 votes)
129. Padmé Amidala – Naboo balcony nightgown.....22 points (1 vote)
130. Admiral Daala.....21 points (2 votes)
131. Teek .....21 points (1 vote)
132. Padmé – with Leia hair buns.....20 points (1 vote)
133. Tarados Gon.....20 points (1 vote)
134. Imperial Officer (grey uniform).....20 points (1 vote)
135. Sheckil.....19 points (4 votes)
136. Noghri .....19 points (4 votes)
137. Maneeli Tuun.....18 points (2 votes)
138. Beru Lars.....18 points (1 vote)
139. Grebleips.....18 points (1 vote)
140. Commander Vanden Willard.....17 points (1 vote)
141. Luke Skywalker Dagobah with removable jacket.....16 points (2 votes)
142. Worrt.....15 points (3 votes)
143. Padmé Amidala – backless dress.....15 points (2 votes)
144. Captain Lennox.....15 points (2 votes)
145. Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat.....14 points (1 vote)
146. Palpatine duel with Mace.....12 points (1 vote)
147. Gilad Pellaeon.....12 points (1 vote)
148. Wedge Antilles - Snowspeeder outfit.....12 points (1 vote)
149. BD-3000 luxury droid.....11 points (2 votes)
150. Red Battle Droid Commander.....11 points (1 vote)
151. Obi-Wan spirit with hood up (Hoth).....10 points (1 vote)
152. RIC-920.....10 points (1 vote)
153. Cordé.....9 points (3 votes)
154. Padmé – Funeral.....9 points (1 vote)
155. Queen Apailana.....9 points (1 vote)
156. Gardulla the Hutt.....8 points (1 vote)
157. Midwife droid.....8 points (1 vote)
158. Captain Panaka (softgoods, removeable hat).....7 points (3 votes)
159. Boles Roor.....7 points (1 vote)
160. Padmé Amidala – yellow picnic dress.....7 points (1 vote)
161. Dak Ralter.....6 points (1 vote)
162. Coleman Kcaj.....5 points (1 vote)
163. Nyrat Agira.....4 points (1 vote)
164. Bail Organa airspeeder pilot outfit .....3 points (1 vote)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-20-2009, 10:16 PM
You could leave vintage Nikto guard (we're getting a different one), probe droid (we got a repaint but not a resculpt), E-3PO (they did U-3PO), and Magnaguard (they did an animated one, but not a new ROTS one).

sebillba
06-21-2009, 02:09 AM
#83, Clegg Holdfast, can be crossed off - he replaced Ratts Tyerell in the upcoming Ep1 wave (although we've seen a pic of Ratts, we've no idea how long we have to wait for him).

Mad Slanted Powers
07-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Just a quick update of the top 50 overall, the top 50 EU, and top 25 from each movie. I crossed off what I noticed. I didn't cross off Vintage Nikto Guard because neither Giran or the Nikto gunner that are shown look like the Vintage Nikto, though one might look like the vintage Klaatu.

27. Edian - black Bespin Security Guard.....90 points (7 votes) - not sure if it's Edian, but one of the upcoming variations will be black
42. Jacen Solo.....71 points (5 votes)* we haven't seen pics yet

TPM Top 25
The Phantom Menace
1. Ratts Tyerell
2. Tey How
3. Ben Quadinaros
4. Daultay Dofine
5. Queen Amidala return to Naboo purple
6. Mawhonic
7. Queen Amidala post senate black
8 .Kitster
9. Wald
10. Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat
11. R5-X2
12. Rum Sleg
13. Ann or Tan Gella
14. Pilot Battle Droid (blue)
15. Aldar Beedo
16. Nute Gunray on walking throne
17. Clegg Holdfast
* Obi-Wan Kenobi – new SA resculpt
18. PK worker droid
19. G8-R3 (R5-A7)
* Queen Amidala pre-senate grey
20. Boles Roor
21. Ark "Bumpy" Roose
22. Ebe Endocott
23. Greblieps
24. Captain Panaka
25. Gardulla the Hutt

AOTC
Attack of the Clones
1. Cliegg Lars
2. Beru Whitesun
3. Owen Lars
4. Jocasta Nu
5. Bariss Offee
6. Queen Jamillia
7. Padmé Yellow Picnic Dress
8. Padmé Loyalist Committee
9. Dormé
10. Hermione Bagwa
11. Padmé Refugee Disguise
12. Padmé Backless Dress
13. Tarados Gon
14. Cordé
15. Captain Typho
16. RIC-920
17. Toonbuck Toora
18. Tikkes
* Obi-Wan Jedi Robes
19. Nyrat Agira
20. Naboo Holy Man
21. Battle Droid Commander Red
22. Rogwa Wodrata
23. FA-4
24. Padmé packing to leave Coruscant
25. Padmé Naboo balcony nightgown

ROTS
1. Utai – Small aliens on Utapau that refuel Obi-Wan's ship
2. General Grievous – More to scale
3. FX-6 – One of Vader's medical droids
4. Breha Organa – Bail's wife
5. Midwife Droid - “Ooh bah”
6. Owen Lars
7. Padmé with Leia hair buns – When she tells Anakin she is pregnant
8. Beru Lars
9. Coleman Kcaj – Jedi that looks like Pablo Jill
10. Cin Drallig – Nick Gillard as Jedi
11. BD-3000 luxury droid – Female shaped droids
12. Padmé Funeral
13. Padmé Senate - Empire Declared
14. Palpatine in red - Duel with Mace
15. Medical Droid GH-7 - “She has lost the will to live”
16. IG-100 Magnaguard - Resculpt
17. Nute Gunray
18. Bulkier Polis Massan with helmet – Seen when Obi-Wan arrives
19. Bail Organa airspeeder pilot – From Zett Jukassa scene at Jedi Temple
20. Queen Apailana – Queen of Naboo
21. Lampay Fay – Pau'an aide to Tion Medon
22. Maneeli Tuun – Polis Massan medic
23. Rune Haako
24. Palpatine duel with Yoda
25. Padmé after Anakin turns - Aqua nightgown

ANH
1. Dr. Evazan – Resculpt with better facial likeness
2. Brea Tonnika – Cantina woman in blue
3. Wioslea – Bought speeder from Luke
4. Senni Tonnika – Cantina woman in green
5. Bom Vimdin – Cantina alien with big black eyes and horn on head
6. Brainiac – Cantina alien with brain-like head
7. Dice Ibegon – Snake-like cantina alien
8. Uncle Owen - Resculpt
9. WED-15-ST68 – Multi-arm droid in Jawa sale scene
10. Saurin – Bossk-like aliens in cantina and Mos Eisley
11. Trinto Duaba – Corpse-like cantina alien
12. Tzizvvt – Fly alien in cantina
13. Red Leader Garven Dreis – X-Wing pilot
14. Rebel Technician – Light colored jump suit and white helmet
15. Mosep Binneed – Jabba the Hut in comic version
16. Ponda Baba – Resculpt of Walrus Man
17. Baniss Keeg – Cantina alien like Ellorrs Madak
18. Reegesk – Rat alien in cantina
19. Commander Praji - "An escape pod was jettisoned during the fighting, but no
life forms were aboard."
20. Pello Scrambas – Old Rebel trooper on Tantive IV
21. Red Leader's R5 Unit – Red and black R5 unit
22. R5-A2 – Orange R5 unit in Mos Eisley
23. Commander Vanden Willard – Greets Leia upon arrival on Yavin
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
24. Imperial Officer - grey uniform
25. John D. Branon – Red 4 X-Wing pilot

ESB
1. Torynn Farr – Female Hoth Rebel - “Stand by ion control...fire.”
2. Luke Skywalker Medical Frigate – Final scene of movie
3. Princess Leia Medical Frigate – Final scene of movie
4. Captain Needa – Apology accepted by Vader
5. Edian – Black Bespin Guard
6. Han Solo Bespin - Resculpt
7. Dak Ralter – Luke's snowspeeder gunner
8. Wedge Antilles - Snowspeeder Pilot
9. Hoth Rebel Soldier - Resculpt
10. Admiral Piett
11. Vintage Hoth Rebel - Brown vest
12. Princess Leia Hoth - Resculpt
13. Probe Droid - Resculpt
* Willrow Hood
14. Treva Horme – Cloud City alien
15. Wiorkettle – Cloud City Snaggletooth alien
16. Ugnaughts - Resculpts
17. Sheckil – Jeremy Bulloch as Imperial Officer on Bespin
18. E-3PO - “E Chu Ta”
* R5-M2
19. Obi-Wan spirit with hood up - Hoth
20. Lando Calrissian – Resculpt with removable cape
* Wes Janson
21. Utriss M'Toc – Alien Bespin Security Guard
22. Princess Leia Bespin Escape - Resculpt
23. Luke Skywalker Dagobah - Removable jacket
24. Hobbie - Snowspeeder Pilot
25. Captain Lennox - “Our first catch of the day.”

ROTJ
1. Wooof – Vintage Klaatu
2. Sim Aloo – Vintage Imperial Dignitary
3. BG-J38 – Bug-like droid in Jabba's palace similar to 8D8
4. Cane Adiss – Two-headed giraffe-like alien in Jabba's palace
5. Sgt. Doallyn – Thrown down steps by Chewbacca
6. Gamorrean Guard - Resculpt
* Slave Leia
7. R2-D2 Shield Bunker – Damaged with parts sticking out
* Luke Death Star II
8. Admiral Ackbar - Resculpt
9. Lumat - Ewok
10. Kithaba – Looks like Barada but with red pants
11. Taym Dren-garen – Shoots Luke's hand on sail barge
12. Jess – Blonde/blue-haired woman in Jabba's palace
13. Warok – Vintage Ewok
14. Yoda Spirit – Resculpt in OTC Obi-Wan style
15. Paploo - Resculpt
16. Shasa Tiel – Ishi Tib in Jabba's palace
17. Nien Nunb - Resculpt
18. Vintage Nikto Guard
19. TT-8L – Jabba's gatekeeper droid
20. Geezum – Snaggletooth on sail barge
21. Darth Vader – Funeral pyre
22. Wicket - Resculpt
23. Fozec – Black human who takes Han to Jabba's dungeon
24. Weequay Skiff Master – Second Weequay on Luke's skiff
25. Worrt – Frog creature outside Jabba's palace

EU
1. Guri
2. Jaina Solo
3. Jacen Solo
4. Joruus C'baoth
5. Gilad Pellaeon
* Talon Karrde
6. Nom Anor
* Exar Kun
7. Admiral Daala
8. Corran Horn
9. Leebo
10. Anakin Solo - Padawan
11. K'Kruhk
* Kyle Katarn
12. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
13. Nomi Sunrider
14. Ulic Qel-Droma
15. Ysanne Isard
16. Noghri
17. Kyp Duron
18. Mara Jade Skywalker
19. Ben Skywalker
20. HK-47
21. Tenel Ka Djo
22. Teek
23. Lumpawarrump
* Lumiya
24. Lowbacca
25. Dash Rendar
26. Borsk Fey'lya
27. Montross
28. Winter
29. Leia Organa Solo older
30. Mallatobuck
* Saesee Tiin in armor
* Obi-Wan Clone Trooper Armor
31. Tahiri Veila
32. Siri Tachi
33. Han Solo older
34. Rukh
35. Darth Plagueis
36. Anakin Solo - New Jedi Order
* IG Lancer Droid
* Thrawn
37. Attichitcuk
38. Tsavong Lah
39. Jaster Mereel
* Clone SCUBA Trooper
40. Cindel Towani
41. Kneesa
42. Ackmena
43. Vergere
44. Noa Briqualon
45. Bastila Shan
46. Khabarakh
47. Jaxxon
48. Garm Bel Iblis
49. Jagged Fel
50. Kam Solusar

Mad Slanted Powers
07-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Okay, I crossed off and highlighted some more updates, and made a couple notes. Any others that should be crossed off?

The reason why the sub-lists have more than 25 or 50 is because some were announced after the individual poll was done, but before the combined poll was conducted. Those are the ones with the asterisks next to them.

Also, I see on the slide show that they would like each site to submit a top 30 for a Fan's Choice poll by 8/24. Should we just submit the top 30 that remain from our top 50 list, or should we do another quick poll? I'm thinking we could list everything from these lists and have people vote for their top 30 or whatever number and then compile those results. I would allow write-ins, though they wouldn't likely do well if they didn't make these lists before.

Top 50 Overall (15 of 50 Completed)
27. Edian - black Bespin Security Guard.....90 points (7 votes) - not sure if it's Edian, but one of the upcoming variations will be black
42. Jacen Solo.....71 points (5 votes)
46. Utriss M'Toc.....68 points (4 votes) - Is the one Bespin Guard Utriss?

TPM (6 of 27 Completed)
1. Ratts Tyerell
2. Tey How
3. Ben Quadinaros
4. Daultay Dofine
6. Mawhonic
8 .Kitster
9. Wald
10. Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat
11. R5-X2
12. Rum Sleg
13. Ann or Tan Gella
15. Aldar Beedo
17. Clegg Holdfast
18. PK worker droid
19. G8-R3 (R5-A7)
20. Boles Roor
21. Ark "Bumpy" Roose
22. Ebe Endocott
23. Greblieps
24. Captain Panaka
25. Gardulla the Hutt

AOTC (6 of 27 Completed)
1. Cliegg Lars
2. Beru Whitesun
3. Owen Lars
4. Jocasta Nu
5. Bariss Offee
6. Queen Jamillia
9. Dormé
10. Hermione Bagwa
12. Padmé Backless Dress
13. Tarados Gon
14. Cordé
15. Captain Typho
16. RIC-920
17. Toonbuck Toora
18. Tikkes
* Obi-Wan Jedi Robes
19. Nyrat Agira
20. Naboo Holy Man
22. Rogwa Wodrata
23. FA-4

ROTS (4 of 25 Completed)
6. Owen Lars
8. Beru Lars
12. Padmé Funeral
17. Nute Gunray
23. Rune Haako

ANH (12 of 26 Completed)
8. Uncle Owen - Resculpt
life forms were aboard."
20. Pello Scrambas – Old Rebel trooper on Tantive IV
* Obi-Wan Kenobi

ESB (9 or 10 of 28 Completed)
10. Admiral Piett
* Willrow Hood
18. E-3PO - “E Chu Ta”
* R5-M2
* Wes Janson
21. Utriss M'Toc – Alien Bespin Security Guard - Is the one Bespin Guard Utriss?

ROTJ (5 of 27 Completed)
* Slave Leia
* Luke Death Star II
9. Lumat - Ewok
13. Warok – Vintage Ewok
15. Paploo - Resculpt
17. Nien Nunb - Resculpt
18. Vintage Nikto Guard
22. Wicket - Resculpt

EU (16 or 17 of 59 Completed)
1. Guri
2. Jaina Solo
3. Jacen Solo
4. Joruus C'baoth
5. Gilad Pellaeon
* Talon Karrde
6. Nom Anor
* Exar Kun
7. Admiral Daala
8. Corran Horn - We're getting a pilot, but would still like a Jedi or other non-pilot version.
9. Leebo
11. K'Kruhk
* Kyle Katarn
12. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
13. Nomi Sunrider
14. Ulic Qel-Droma
15. Ysanne Isard
16. Noghri
17. Kyp Duron
18. Mara Jade Skywalker
19. Ben Skywalker
20. HK-47
21. Tenel Ka Djo
22. Teek
23. Lumpawarrump
* Lumiya
24. Lowbacca
25. Dash Rendar
26. Borsk Fey'lya
27. Montross
28. Winter
30. Mallatobuck
* Saesee Tiin in armor
31. Tahiri Veila
32. Siri Tachi
33. Han Solo older
34. Rukh
35. Darth Plagueis
* IG Lancer Droid
* Thrawn
37. Attichitcuk
38. Tsavong Lah
39. Jaster Mereel
* Clone SCUBA Trooper
40. Cindel Towani
41. Kneesa
42. Ackmena
43. Vergere
44. Noa Briqualon
45. Bastila Shan
46. Khabarakh
47. Jaxxon
48. Garm Bel Iblis
49. Jagged Fel
50. Kam Solusar

Droid
07-24-2009, 07:17 PM
I think everyone shoudl be able to submit their own Top 30 list and then generate a whole new list. I don't think people were participating very heavily when this poll was done. I think since figures might actually be made interest will be much higher. I'm sure other sites will generate whole new lists.

sebillba
07-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I reckon Utris M'Toc can be crossed off.

A new poll would be fun, though seeing as my own most wanted is already #1 here, I don't mind if we just submit our remaining top 30 from this list. :D

Mad Slanted Powers
07-25-2009, 01:34 AM
I wouldn't mind a new poll, but nothing as complicated as last time, as it seems we only have a month. Perhaps just open it up, let people vote for their most wanted, then compile the results.

sebillba
07-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Sounds good to me, I'll start compiling my top 30 this weekend.

Tycho
07-25-2009, 02:43 AM
Sounds good to me, I'll start compiling my top 30 this weekend.

Am I supposed to do that? - Make a Top 30 list for you to count towards the totals, MSP?

I'm tired from Comic Con and going out late afterwards, so I will do it mid-next week I guess.

I'll likely start by using our list we generated here. I think if I take my picks that agree with many others here, they'd stand a better chance because it wouldn't just be my support behind them.

But everyone please rally behind me on the Mouse Droid 10-pack. :D

UPDATE: BG-J38 from Jabba's Palace is being made. I saw the picture today. I think it's a regular carded figure, but you might have to build him from a Build-A-Droid set.

Mad Slanted Powers
07-25-2009, 09:07 AM
Am I supposed to do that? - Make a Top 30 list for you to count towards the totals, MSP?

I'm tired from Comic Con and going out late afterwards, so I will do it mid-next week I guess.

I'll likely start by using our list we generated here. I think if I take my picks that agree with many others here, they'd stand a better chance because it wouldn't just be my support behind them.

But everyone please rally behind me on the Mouse Droid 10-pack. :D

UPDATE: BG-J38 from Jabba's Palace is being made. I saw the picture today. I think it's a regular carded figure, but you might have to build him from a Build-A-Droid set.BG-J38 is a build-a-droid in the EU wave as seen here (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=32277).

Since this will be an official SSG submission to an official Hasbro request, it might be best to see what JT or SirSteve would like to see done.

Obsession is Nute
07-26-2009, 08:23 PM
I have my list completed. Looked over the old poll and picked out my favorite unmade characters and worked from there. Of course, my Number #1 should be a suprise to nobody. Hopfully BatteDroid is still out there and will back me up. (;

Washingtonian
07-29-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm in favor of just having everybody submit their top 30 choices. Should be fun! When do we start?

Mad Slanted Powers
07-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Just updating this post with updates from the past couple years. Let me know if I have missed anything, or checked off something I should not have. So hard to keep up with all the figures now.

Top 50 Overall (24 of 50 Completed)
42. Jacen Solo.....71 points (5 votes)
47. Jaina Solo .....67 points (5 votes)

TPM (10 of 27 Completed)
1. Ratts Tyerell
2. Tey How
3. Ben Quadinaros
4. Daultay Dofine
6. Mawhonic
8. Kitster
9. Wald
10. Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat New figure coming, but not sure about trenchcoat
11. R5-X2
12. Rum Sleg
13. Ann or Tan Gella
15. Aldar Beedo
17. Clegg Holdfast
18. PK worker droid
19. G8-R3 (R5-A7)
20. Boles Roor
21. Ark "Bumpy" Roose
22. Ebe Endocott
23. Greblieps
24. Captain Panaka
25. Gardulla the Hutt

AOTC (8 of 27 Completed)
1. Cliegg Lars
2. Beru Whitesun
3. Owen Lars
4. Jocasta Nu
5. Barriss Offee
6. Queen Jamillia
9. Dormé
10. Hermione Bagwa
12. Padmé Backless Dress
13. Tarados Gon
14. Cordé
15. Captain Typho
16. RIC-920
17. Toonbuck Toora
18. Tikkes
* Obi-Wan Jedi Robes
19. Nyrat Agira
20. Naboo Holy Man
22. Rogwa Wodrata
23. FA-4

ROTS (5 of 25 Completed)
6. Owen Lars
8. Beru Lars
12. Padmé Funeral
17. Nute Gunray
23. Rune Haako

ANH (15 of 26 Completed)
8. Uncle Owen - Resculpt
life forms were aboard."
20. Pello Scrambas – Old Rebel trooper on Tantive IV - Is the new Rebel Fleet Trooper actually him?
* Obi-Wan Kenobi

ESB (14 of 28 Completed)
10. Admiral Piett
* Willrow Hood
18. E-3PO - “E Chu Ta”
* R5-M2
* Wes Janson
21. Utriss M'Toc – Alien Bespin Security Guard

ROTJ (11 of 27 Completed)
* Slave Leia
* Luke Death Star II
9. Lumat - Ewok
13. Warok – Vintage Ewok
15. Paploo - Resculpt
17. Nien Nunb - Resculpt
18. Vintage Nikto Guard
22. Wicket - Resculpt

EU (20 of 59 Completed)
1. Guri
2. Jaina Solo
3. Jacen Solo
4. Joruus C'baoth
5. Gilad Pellaeon
* Talon Karrde
6. Nom Anor
* Exar Kun
7. Admiral Daala
8. Corran Horn - [COLOR=red]We got a pilot, but would still like a Jedi or other non-pilot version.
9. Leebo
11. K'Kruhk
* Kyle Katarn
12. Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
13. Nomi Sunrider
14. Ulic Qel-Droma
15. Ysanne Isard
16. Noghri
17. Kyp Duron
18. Mara Jade Skywalker
19. Ben Skywalker
20. HK-47
21. Tenel Ka Djo
22. Teek
23. Lumpawarrump
* Lumiya
24. Lowbacca
25. Dash Rendar
26. Borsk Fey'lya
27. Montross
28. Winter
30. Mallatobuck
* Saesee Tiin in armor
31. Tahiri Veila
32. Siri Tachi
33. Han Solo older
34. Rukh
35. Darth Plagueis
* IG Lancer Droid
* Thrawn
37. Attichitcuk
38. Tsavong Lah
39. Jaster Mereel
* Clone SCUBA Trooper
40. Cindel Towani
41. Kneesa
42. Ackmena
43. Vergere
44. Noa Briqualon
45. Bastila Shan
46. Khabarakh
47. Jaxxon
48. Garm Bel Iblis
49. Jagged Fel
50. Kam Solusar[/QUOTE]

Bel-Cam Jos
07-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Wow. We sure are a thorough, complete, and detailed bunch, aren't we? We do good work. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
07-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Wow. We sure are a thorough, complete, and detailed bunch, aren't we? We do good work. :thumbsup:I don't know. I hadn't posted here in two years, and I have to think about which versions of Padmé we have and don't have, or whether that droid was a Build-a-Droid or in a Battle Pack or not yet done. My character by character study thread kind of fell apart due to lack of interest and my inability to keep up the research.

El Chuxter
07-24-2011, 12:14 AM
It's interesting that Hasbro is taking a dip into the TPM Neimoidian pool again, and choosing to go with the forgettable "stunted slime" of Daultay Dofine over the highly-requested Tey How.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Queen Amidala (post-Senate black dress) is coming in TVC early next year.

I'd say the new Rebel Fleet Trooper is close enough to Pello Scrambas, or at least as close as we can hope to get.

Warok was released in the Battle for Endor battle pack (http://rebelscum.com/TLCBPBattleforEndor.asp) in 2009.

Lumat has been confirmed by Hasbro for next year (in this week's Q&A, actually), though due to the retcon-induced naming confusion it's unclear whether it'll be an upgrade to the vintage figure or the current white-and-black striped Ewok named Lumat.