PDA

View Full Version : Wave 2 Out Now

Thunderbird
02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I just pick up wave 2 this morning at Wal Mart. I know most of you are skipping this wave, but for those that are not start looking. I pick up one full set. I hope to get a second set to open soon.

General_Grievous
02-23-2008, 05:12 PM
The Force Unleashed wave is out already? Man, Hasbro's moving right along with their shipments. I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.

TeeEye7
02-23-2008, 05:30 PM
I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.

Ditto. Peg warmers galore. People are starting to write rude things in the accumulated dust on their blisters.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-23-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm still trying to find 3 more for wave 1. Same as most of you guys though, lots a pegwarmers. I have yet to see the new vehicles or Evo sets even.

jedi master sal
02-23-2008, 06:35 PM
I haven't seen either wave yet.

Sinscia Fat'o
02-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Bad News! I have yet see all of Wave One yet!!! Still need my Tri Droid, Gree and 2-1B...and now FU is out to! Isn't this a little early. Guess I'm going to have to do the two state SW figure run tomorrow!

JediTricks
02-23-2008, 07:24 PM
I felt all good yesterday about ordering all of wave 1 off HTS, and now this crushes my hopes and dreams.

Kidhuman
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
The Force Unleashed wave is out already? Man, Hasbro's moving right along with their shipments. I haven't even seen Wave 1 in my area yet.

Ditto. Peg warmers galore. People are starting to write rude things in the accumulated dust on their blisters.

I haven't seen either wave yet.

I havent seen squat either from wave 1 in stores. Makes me feel good about HTS. The only new product I have seen in stores is the new Evo sets.

Thunderbird
02-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Some of wave one was in the case that I saw. I still need one more Lava Droid to open, but I did see Gree, Kashyyyk Trooper, Tri Droid, Obi and Anakin. Everything was one per case.

I guess I feel lucky, other than the Lava Droid I think I'm caught up all ready:D

Old Fossil
02-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Nuts! I haven't seen anything from Wave 1 yet.

jedi master sal
02-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Makes me feel good about HTS.

That's how I feel sometimes. So long as I can use a discount code, I'll order from them. As long as it's very close to or below retail, I'm sure to order from them.

I felt all good yesterday about ordering all of wave 1 off HTS, and now this crushes my hopes and dreams.

Why would it crush your hopes and dreams?? Even if you didn't use a discount code, the difference in price wouldn't have been that much, plus the money saved on gas looking nearly compensates back for the money you are paying in shipping. Plus less frustration by not having to look for them.

I'd say it's a win.

Though ironically it does usually happen that when I order something on HTS that I find it in stores, but that's cool, it just means I can pass on some stuff and pick up only the extras I need, thereby leaving more on the pegs for kids and collectors alike. Win-win there too, IMO.

Thunderbird
02-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Well I just found another set this morning. I looks like there were at least two cases of wave two, and at one case of wave one. I also picked up my second Lava Droid, so I guess I'm caught up for now:D

Battle Droid
02-24-2008, 12:24 PM
It's 2007 all over again.:(

I've only found three figures from Wave 1.

jedi master sal
02-24-2008, 12:51 PM
It's 2007 all over again.:(

I've only found three figures from Wave 1.

Be glad you've found that.

Many of us haven't even found any of the 2008 stuff.

Jedi_Kal-El
02-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Bad News! I have yet see all of Wave One yet!!! Still need my Tri Droid, Gree and 2-1B...and now FU is out to! Isn't this a little early. Guess I'm going to have to do the two state SW figure run tomorrow!

I may have to do my own two state run. Not finding any new figs in my area. I did find the AT-AP and Grievous starfighter lastnight though.

El Chuxter
02-24-2008, 01:48 PM
I've found three Wave 1 figures, but only two that I wanted.

I'm not especially worried about Po Nudo, though.

DarkJedi5
02-24-2008, 01:50 PM
I hit two TRUs and four Targets in my area. All I saw was one Legacy of the Jedi evo set. I hate Hasbro.

Kidhuman
02-24-2008, 04:48 PM
That's how I feel sometimes. So long as I can use a discount code, I'll order from them. As long as it's very close to or below retail, I'm sure to order from them.

Why would it crush your hopes and dreams?? Even if you didn't use a discount code, the difference in price wouldn't have been that much, plus the money saved on gas looking nearly compensates back for the money you are paying in shipping. Plus less frustration by not having to look for them.

I'd say it's a win.

Well at 6.99 at HTS with no tax beats 6.3 with tax at WM and 6.64 at Target with tax. The discount code covers shipping, so everything is all good there.

Though ironically it does usually happen that when I order something on HTS that I find it in stores, but that's cool, it just means I can pass on some stuff and pick up only the extras I need, thereby leaving more on the pegs for kids and collectors alike. Win-win there too, IMO

Screw the kids, let them get up at 6am to go hunting for this stuff.

DarkJedi5
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Does somebody have a working code for HTS? The ones I've found all expired about a year ago

Kidhuman
02-24-2008, 05:52 PM
DISC10 will save 10%

jedibear
02-24-2008, 05:59 PM
No new 2008 carded figures around here yet...

The only new '08 items that have made a one-case appearance each here is the new ships (at Kmart...$30 a pop) and ONE case of evo of which I was able to get the Jedi one.

Where are these figures? NOT out here....

JediTricks
02-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Why would it crush your hopes and dreams?? Even if you didn't use a discount code, the difference in price wouldn't have been that much, plus the money saved on gas looking nearly compensates back for the money you are paying in shipping. Plus less frustration by not having to look for them. I got a 15% discount from AAA.

I thought I was only 1 item away from being all caught up for a little while, and now there's this next wave out.

AmanaMatt
02-26-2008, 09:47 AM
What's the HTS site? Not sure who that is?

TheRealDubya
02-26-2008, 10:14 AM
What's the HTS site? Not sure who that is?

www.hasbrotoyshop.com (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com)

I picked up the Evo and Jump troopers off of BBTS (www.bbts.com (http://www.bbts.com)) last night. I think those dudes look fresh.

They have most of Waves 1 & 2 up for sale.