PDA

View Full Version : What next from Sideshow?

sergiurusu
02-28-2008, 02:40 AM
What would you like to get next from Sideshow now that we know the armored figures are on the way? But I'm not talking only about armored figures...

pkalan70
02-28-2008, 02:41 PM
less exclusives, or is that inclusives, what??

Deoxyribonucleic
02-28-2008, 06:35 PM
It would be nice to see them do a stormtrooper or Boba Fett of course and considering the WONDERFUL job they did with Boushh, I can imagine they would be great. SS really needs to stay away from the humans for awhile, they just don't do a good job on likeness consistently. I'd like to see them do more aliens too :thumbsup:

sergiurusu
02-29-2008, 05:27 AM
I'd like to see they finally making a Vader and stormtrooper. After that just go wild and make all OT armored troopers! Go SS go!:thumbsup:

Jayspawn
02-29-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm going to be very selective of the SS figures I purchase in the future. I'm refocusing my collecting for '08 and it doesnt include a lot of Sideshow. So they'll have be smart with character choices.

evenflow
03-02-2008, 09:02 AM
I'd like a background alien like Amanaman or Yakface. Something different.

Jayspawn
03-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Not a bad idea evenflow. I could go for Hammerhead myself.

Battle Droid
03-07-2008, 07:36 AM
Nute and Rune 2-Pack with their costumes from all three prequel films.

Bosskman
03-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Hammerhead would RULE. As would Nute and Rune (from TPM cause that's when they got the most screentime) A TPM Queen Amidala (any one really) would be sweet too. And so would Tesse, Ree-Yees, any Lando, Greedo ......

jedibear
03-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I absolutely would love to see them tackle something unique like Hammerhead or Jar Jar (there, I said it) or any number of cantina, throne room, Pod Race, Dex's Diner or other alien folk...

...but now that they've given us a peek at armor with the forthcoming General Kenobi, I think that's going to be the "big thing" with this line for a while and we'll see a flood of characters featuring one kind of armor (and really high price tags) or another....if people thought they were tired of brown robes, wait until there's a shelf full of white plastic-clad guys starin' out at 'cha! :)

Not that there isn't a good number of armor-accented characters that I'm looking forward to, but there's still a fair number of those brown-robed folk I'd like to see and yes...I really want to see more (non-human) variety hit this collection....

C'mon, Hammerhead!

Turambar
03-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I think hammerhead was always on the most wanted list in the old 12" line, too. I'd love to see SS do one. Any cantina or jabbas palace alien would be cool, but I really loved the endor troopers, and would like to see more of the military line, too.

dr_evazan22
03-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Order of the Jedi:
Ki-Adi Mundi, Yoda, or Stass Ali

Heroes of the Rebellion:
Bespin Lando (with an accurate cape), Wedge, and I'd really like to see a good C-3PO with tons of articulation

Scum and Villiany:
I'd like to see a Barada, Nikto or Weequay to go with Jabba, et al. But, I think they may decide to focus elsewhere. In that case, Rune Haako, or other members of the CIS; Bith band member(s) with all instruments; Ponda Baba or Dr Evazan

Militaries of SW:
To counter the clones I'd like to see BD's and SBD's; AOTC clones, Reb troopers from ANH, Gen. Dodonna