PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Indiana Jones Review

Engineernerd
03-01-2008, 05:29 PM
All of the Toy Fair pics got me sentimental for the old Kenner Indiana Jones line. I was lucky enough to have a few of these as a kid. I actually remember getting some of them in a discount store.

Any way, I think most of us have seen vintage Star Wars figures and their modern brethern. But, I'm not as sure about the Indy stuff. That said, with out further ado, I present the link for the first in a few Retro Reivews:

TVFT Reviews Indiana Jones (http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/vintage_indiana_jones.asp)

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

evenflow
03-02-2008, 09:54 AM
The vintage Indy stuff is cool. All i need to get my hands on is a LJN Indy and i iwll be done.

TheRealDubya
03-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Nice review E-Nerd -- I have my complete set of loose figures and they are the jewel of my collection. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

Engineernerd
03-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Nice review E-Nerd -- I have my complete set of loose figures and they are the jewel of my collection. Thanks for posting your thoughts!

Thanks, Dubya!

I've got a nearly complete set. I don't have Market Place set, and I'm missing a few accessories. I can't find the book from the map room or Marion's Monkey :cry:

I'm going to be looking at some more of these in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

stillakid
03-05-2008, 11:26 AM
or Marion's Monkey :cry:

Hey, this is a family site!

TheRealDubya
03-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm missing a few accessories. I can't find the book from the map room...

That notebook was my bane. It took me 8 months to finally get one. It's tiny. Has to be one of the more wily accessories to track down.

I'll keep an eye out for more reviews!