PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have problems with figs from HTS lately?

tagmac
03-03-2008, 01:03 AM
I ordered six figs from Wave 8, and my order came in this weekend. I open up the box, and only five figures in there, even though I was charged for six. The missing figure is the Kashyyk trooper, of which I already have two from last year, so it's not a big deal figure-wise, but $$-wise, I'm gonna have to call them and hope they'll credit my account. This is especially bothersome since I've never had trouble with them before.

jedi master sal
03-03-2008, 03:07 AM
I've only had that problem once. On my very first order with them. Ever since they've been spot on. Though cards get a little warped sometimes. Thankfully I'm not a carded collector or that would be a problem.

Kidhuman
03-03-2008, 04:46 AM
I had that happen to me. They were sold out of the fig ordered at that point. They offered me credit or to ship the figure wen it came back in stock. I waited for the figure(Imp officer from the Legends line). I would have taken the credit but I ordered it with that 25% off code and free shipping, so credit wasnt even enough for another figure

El Chuxter
03-03-2008, 08:30 AM
I ordered fifteen figures from them once, and got a box. It just had a Jerjerrod and some packing material. And a note that said, "We got yo' money, and ain't nothin' you can do about it! Burrrrrrrrn!!!!!"

I would've complained, but it was hand-delivered by a large Hasbro employee named Guido who punched me in the belly.

After that happened twice, I've not ordered from them again.

Sinscia Fat'o
03-03-2008, 10:00 AM
I've that happen to me twice, once for General Mcquiare and Padme in bondage gear :) I had to call them and then they credited my account...a little painful but it happens.

tagmac
03-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I had read on another board several months back of someone who ordered several GI Joe figs, got two completely unrelated toys instead, and several responses on that thread claiming HTS wouldn't be of any help, cuz of no proof, etc. Glad to hear of some positive stories out of this, and thankfully it's a figure that I already got the last time around.

joe-da
03-03-2008, 07:14 PM
I've had two shipments lately, but they've been OK.
However, the Obi-Wan I got today has a head that won't fit - it won't stay on. I don't know if this is a common problem or not. I swapped his head with Pilot Obi-Wan & it works. But I don't want to get another if that one will have the same problem.

tagmac
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Update #1 - I called yesterday and explained the situation. The operator tells me that it could still be coming in a separate package (I highly doubt that), and due to policy I'll have to wait until the 10th before they can either issue a credit or send a new figure. Hopefully this will work out, because these days gettin lucky on HTS is about my best shot to land the new SW and GI Joe figs...and seeing as how they seem to go online when I'm at work during the day (and can't access the site), even that is a tossup.

JediTricks
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
My package came with all figures in there, though the Tri Droid's card was VERY bent (it actually retook a flat shape a few hours later, but by then I had ripped the bubble off the card).

A buddy's HTS order came the same day as mine, I ordered it for him a few mins after mine because he was out, and I tried to get him 2 Kashyyyk troopers but it wouldn't let me. However, in the box there was indeed 2 Kashyyyk troopers, he was thrilled... I bet they got sloppy with these orders and did that sort of thing to a few customers. Your order slip should have everything in the box marked off by an employee, if it's on there they should have included it in the box and goofed. This "it's coming later" claim sounds like utter crap.

Ook
03-05-2008, 04:42 AM
I see it's not just me. I ordered 4 figs on the 21st and got 3 on the 1st. I called and they told me to wait till the 7th before calling again. I don't think they shipped it separately; they charged me for everything and the invoice says "UNITS = 4" in a box at the top. They'll be hearing from me Friday. I want my panning droid! :love:

Snowtrooper
03-05-2008, 06:44 PM
The last order that I made(late Feb.) I got everything I ordered and it was packaged very nicely. But they have screwed up some of my other orders.

I placed one order for 5 Rebel Honor Guard, and they sent out 5 TSC Greivous's. I sent them back and received the 5 RHG shortly after.

On another one, they filled half the order and put the other half on backorder. I got the other half a few weeks later and also duplicates of the first half free of charge.

And on another they filled the order except for R2-B1 which went on backorder. I did receive it later, but it was crammed into a box that was about an inch too small in circumference. It wasn't a big deal to me since I was going to open it anyways.

I've lost count of how many orders I have made with HTS, but I have generally had good experiences with them. When they make mistakes they will usually make it right. It just takes a little patience. But since I'm 70 miles from the nearest Wal-Mart I suppose its easier for me to be more patient.

JediTricks
03-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Turns out, that same buddy of mine who got an extra Kashyyyk Trooper from HTS, the same shipment also had an extra Po Nudo. So weird!

Kidhuman
03-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I wish they would send me extras.

JediTricks
03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I can't imagine any of us would say no to that.

DarkArtist
03-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Besides always being sold out of the newer figures the only problems I've had were either waiting for weeks to recieve or once in awhile a package might be damaged but I'm a loose collector so bent cards really don't bother me.

tagmac
03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Turns out, that same buddy of mine who got an extra Kashyyyk Trooper from HTS, the same shipment also had an extra Po Nudo. So weird!

A-HA! So HE got my Kashyyk trooper! I want it back!!!! ;) :D

Seriously though, I have two of them from last year's release, so I'll be happy to just get my money back on that one. They'll be hearing from me on Monday asking for a credit, since the figure itself is sold out online. It's actually dumb luck, I'd guess, that the one figure they left out was the one I could live without.

Ook
03-07-2008, 04:23 PM
They said they'd send it off Monday. Didn't even offer me a discount. :rolleyes:

Mad Slanted Powers
03-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I've yet to have any missing figures, but one of the last ones I got was a figure crammed into a box a bit too small for it. Amazingly it didn't get bent. I just ordered 3 figures so I'll see if I have any problems with that when they arrive.

tagmac
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, I called back today and they said one would be shipping out within the next 24-48 hours, at no charge (since I already paid for it, of course). Hopefully this will all be settled by next week.

Ook
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Ten days after I called back, my figure finally arrived.

TIE Pilot
03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
I've been ordering from Hasbro Toy Shop since they first went online and ~never~ had a single problem with them. But about two months ago a friend ordered a figure for me, and I guess my order got mixed up with someone else's and I received his items and he got mine. Okay, so my friend called up and they said she could either get a refund or wait until the figure is in stock again. Well she decided to wait.. it's been over a month.. and still no figure.

Then, on March 7th I ordered some figures. I checked my order status on the website and it said my items were "fully shipped" on the 10th. Now usually I get my figures within 4-5 days from the shipping date.. and it's been 8 days. Plus, I normally get a notification in my e-mail saying my items were shipped.. which I didn't get this time. Has this ever happened to anyone?

It seems Hasbro Toy Shop is getting kinda sloppy.

tagmac
03-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Update #2: Got my Kashyykk trooper in the mail yesterday at no extra charge. Glad to see HTS made up for their shipping error. I'm wary about ordering from them in the future, but I will certainly give them another chance.

El Chuxter
03-19-2008, 01:06 PM
I had a problem. I ordered five figures from wave 1. They arrived yesterday, and the packaging was in great shape. Trouble is, the figures were all beat-up old figures from the 80s! I recognized a GIJoe Zap (without thumbs), a Bo from Dukes of Hazzard with the rubber band broken, some dude from Tron, and two others I was clueless about. I called them to complain, and the lady said, "Why don't you take a flying f*** at a rolling donut? Why don't you take a flying f*** at the MOOOOOOOON!!!"

On the plus side, I had no idea that they employed folks who appreciate Vonnegut.