PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday TeeEye7

mabudonicus
03-08-2008, 12:18 PM
The one b-day I don't have trouble remembering cos it's MINE too- on this date the world gained 2 powerful forumites (tho I came along YEARS afterwards- TeeEye already had a beard by the time I "streeted" I think)

Hope you have a great day (I WILL try to shoot you a call later again, but I bet you won't pick up due to scheduling) and many happy returns, and be glad you're not where I am right now, cos it's basically snowing hard enough to knock like a dozen folks off the damn guest list for my party

As always it's an honour to know I am yer friend Bro (same goes for a bunch of folks, you know who you are)
:beard: Iso&Baws

And what else to say but again :beard: Iso&Baws

jjreason
03-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Congrats, TI. Many happy returns!!!! :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
03-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Happy Birthday TI7

UKWildcat
03-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Happy Birthday TI!!!

El Chuxter
03-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Happy birthday to you, too, though you stole mabs' special day. :p

Jedi_Kal-El
03-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday TI!! Hopefully it's been a great one.:thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Happy birthday, you thumbprint-avatar-havin' mofo!

General_Grievous
03-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Happy birthday, TeeEye! Hope you have a good one! :thumbsup:

pegger
03-08-2008, 05:33 PM
So TI - are you, like, the anti-Mabs? Bizzaro Mabs?

Happy B-day TI.

2-1B
03-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Happy Birthday to both of you sorry humps...both the American AND the Canadian. :thumbsup:

Slicker
03-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Definitely a happy birthday. Hope all goes well although I doubt you'll have the same road cone experience that Mabs will. ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
03-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Allow me to set my birthday greetings to song:

Oops. Shouldn't have chosen an instrumental song. (BTW, it was the theme from Terms of Endearment, but maybe that was too chick-ish a choice :rolleyes: ). Happy day!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-08-2008, 08:08 PM
The hot cocoa that I am drinking, is in honor of you! Happy Birthday hombre! :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
03-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Bizarro Mabudon?

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

mE AM GOING TO EAT JUICY STEAK NOW!

jedi master sal
03-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Most happy birthday, TeeEye7!

I hope you got everything you wanted.

I'm in the process of cleaning the droids you gave me (not the customs ones though as promised). My fiancee had an idea for some of the Stormtroopers. If all goes well, you'll eventually see picks of them playing hockey. It was her idea for a non SW diorama. Her first big interest in dioramas ever, so who was I to say no, lol. So all of the figs are being put to good use!

Thanks again and a very happy birthday.

TeeEye7
03-09-2008, 12:20 AM
The one b-day I don't have trouble remembering cos it's MINE too- on this date the world gained 2 powerful forumites (tho I came along YEARS afterwards- TeeEye already had a beard by the time I "streeted" I think)

Hope you have a great day (I WILL try to shoot you a call later again, but I bet you won't pick up due to scheduling) and many happy returns, and be glad you're not where I am right now, cos it's basically snowing hard enough to knock like a dozen folks off the damn guest list for my party

As always it's an honour to know I am yer friend Bro (same goes for a bunch of folks, you know who you are)

And what else to say but again :beard: Iso&Baws

Don't ask how many years afterwards you appeared. Reminding me may make me fall off of my walker! ;) Thanks for the good thoughts. I hope your day went as well as mine. Just got back from putting on about ten pounds from an excellent Japanese dinner.

Congrats, TI. Many happy returns!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you, sir! Your humble Eccentric Uncle is quite touched! :yes:

Happy Birthday TI7

Thanks, KH! You've made my day! :D

Happy Birthday TI!!!

Thanks UKW! I appreciate the thought! :thumbsup:

Happy birthday to you, too, though you stole mabs' special day. :p

Yeah. I meant to talk to my folks to have me on another day, but they just wouldn't listen! ;)

Happy Birthday TI!! Hopefully it's been a great one.:thumbsup:

Thanks JKE! I think I learned to have fun today no matter what! ;)

Happy birthday, you thumbprint-avatar-havin' mofo!

Thanks, John! A big thanks and :thumbsup: to you, sir!

Happy birthday, TeeEye! Hope you have a good one! :thumbsup:

Thank you, GG! It was a good day! I had too many good eats today between the dinner and cake.

So TI - are you, like, the anti-Mabs? Bizzaro Mabs?

Happy B-day TI.

I think I like the sound of Bizarro Mabs best. It's like being an eccentric uncle only a lot more :cool:

Happy Birthday to both of you sorry humps...both the American AND the Canadian. :thumbsup:

Thanks Cae! I guess I've got the double-whammy as I'm American with French-Canadian roots on my mom's side of the family.

Definitely a happy birthday. Hope all goes well although I doubt you'll have the same road cone experience that Mabs will. ;)

Thanks Slick! As for the road cones, I think you're right! ;)

Allow me to set my birthday greetings to song:

Oops. Shouldn't have chosen an instrumental song. (BTW, it was the theme from Terms of Endearment, but maybe that was too chick-ish a choice :rolleyes: ). Happy day!

*Sniff!* Thanks, BCJ! I'll always remember this serenade! :yes:

The hot cocoa that I am drinking, is in honor of you! Happy Birthday hombre! :thumbsup:

Thanks, LBC! You shoulda been here to help me with my cake, too! I've eaten way too much today. It's a lot harder getting around in my walker.

Most happy birthday, TeeEye7!

I hope you got everything you wanted.

I'm in the process of cleaning the droids you gave me (not the customs ones though as promised). My fiancee had an idea for some of the Stormtroopers. If all goes well, you'll eventually see picks of them playing hockey. It was her idea for a non SW diorama. Her first big interest in dioramas ever, so who was I to say no, lol. So all of the figs are being put to good use!

Thanks again and a very happy birthday.

Thanks, Sal! Today was very cool! Glad to hear the work is progressing with the dioramas so quickly! As for the Stormtroopers, maybe you can paint a blue maple leaf on the chest of some of them in honor of Mabs, since today is his birthday, too! :thumbsup:

Again, thanks to all of you for making the day that much more special! :cool: :yes:

JetsAndHeels
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Happy Birthday TeeEye, and Mabudon!! (this is me cutting corners so I dont have to post in 2 different threads lol)

TeeEye7
03-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Thanks, J&H, from Mabs&Me! ;) We appreciate the good thought!

SirSteve: Thank you, too, sir for the email! It is most appreciated! :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
03-10-2008, 07:48 AM
SirSteve: Thank you, too, sir for the email! It is most appreciated! :thumbsup:
I thought I was the only person who got that?:cry:

Best (late) wishes, TI!

Tycho
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Happy Birthday TeeEye!

Gosh we have a lot of SSG birthdays in March!

Well, for TeeEye's old-man birthday, I suggest we all chip in and get him "The Clapper."

This is different from The Clap. Slicker's Mom will take care of that.

TeeEye7
03-10-2008, 10:57 AM

Yeah, he wrote back and said, "What am I thinking? Only Cappy is worthy of my special birthday greeting! No thoughts for you, TI7! ;)

Thank you, sir, for the good wishes! :D

Happy Birthday TeeEye!

Gosh we have a lot of SSG birthdays in March!

Well, for TeeEye's old-man birthday, I suggest we all chip in and get him "The Clapper."

This is different from The Clap. Slicker's Mom will take care of that.

So.....do I get a two-fer? The Clapper AND a go-'round with Sliker's Mom? :lipsrsealed: (I wonder what I can do with my walker....)

Thank you for the greetings, sir! :D

Deoxyribonucleic
03-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuuuu, Happy Birrrrthdayyyy to youuuuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday Dear TeeeeEyeeeee, Happy Birthdayyyy to youuuuuuuuu!

*This song was sung while wearing a long, revealing red dress and using my best Marilyn Monroe voice ;)

TeeEye7
03-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Happy Birthday to yooooouuuuuuuu, Happy Birrrrthdayyyy to youuuuuuuuuu, Happy Birthday Dear TeeeeEyeeeee, Happy Birthdayyyy to youuuuuuuuu!

*This song was sung while wearing a long, revealing red dress and using my best Marilyn Monroe voice ;)

Be still, my pacemaking heart! :love: That wonderful rendition made me swoon of off my walker!

Thank you for the sentiment, D!

Now....if I can just get up off of the floor......

Bel-Cam Jos
03-10-2008, 08:25 PM
I got a from-SirSteve email addressed to "62" a while back. Sweet.

TeeEye7
03-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Maybe "62" is some special Mod/Steve code beside your member number that we mere mortals are not privy to.

Mine was addressed: "Hello TeeEye7" (and then "I like Cappy better than you"). No mention of "40" at all anywhere in the message.

Hmmmm....there's more than meets the eye........

bobafrett
03-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it isn't belated.

Jargo
03-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Belated happy birthdays to you two dudes. (I was away the last few days without puter access) hope you both had a fantabulous day. :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
03-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it isn't belated.

Thanks, frett. We "old guys" need to stick together! ;)

Belated happy birthdays to you two dudes. (I was away the last few days without puter access) hope you both had a fantabulous day. :thumbsup:

Thank you, sir. Greetings from across The Pond are most special! :thumbsup:

Bel-Cam Jos
05-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Say it ain't so! A weapons charge? You? For shame... :p

Gone For a Whole Year, TI? (http://cbs2.com/entertainment/TI.rapper.arkansas.2.1010620.html)

TeeEye7
05-28-2009, 10:48 PM
I needed a vacation.

Actually, today is my son's birthday! Mine was almost three months ago on Mubudonicus Day.

mtriv73
05-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Well happy birthday to your son! I always see these threads too late.:(

TeeEye7
05-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Say it ain't so! A weapons charge? You? For shame... :p

Gone For a Whole Year, TI? (http://cbs2.com/entertainment/TI.rapper.arkansas.2.1010620.html)

Well happy birthday to your son! I always see these threads too late.:(

Thank you for the kind thoughts. You're the only one who officially recognized the thread this year! (My birthday was almost three months ago...the same day as the young and lovely mabudonicus').

If you read BCJ's post above, he's spreading the news about poor ol' TI (even though it ain't me). He just used this thread as a vehicle. (And, yes, BCJ it's funny!).

pbarnard
05-29-2009, 12:23 PM
I see an Ides of March reference, BCJ's Vehicle Baby.

Tycho
05-30-2009, 03:03 AM
What? I don't get this?

Should I wish you a happy birthday TeeEye? Well I do wish you well and many great days ahead of you.

But now I'm confused. I have no idea whether it is really your birthday or if we all missed that.

Slicker
05-30-2009, 07:14 AM
This TeeEye's birthday was months ago but BCJ was talking about the rapper TI who's going to jail for a year and a day.

mabudonicus
05-30-2009, 09:41 AM
the same day as the young and lovely mabudonicus

Better get yer eyesight checked, last I looked both of those descriptors aren't exactly current :D
Oyes rough around the edges I am :)

bobafrett
05-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Better get yer eyesight checked, last I looked both of those descriptors aren't exactly current :D
Oyes rough around the edges I am :)

Aren't we all, otherwise we'd have those cameras when we are posting online. :laugh:

Yes, I have seen your video.

(This does not apply to Slicker, our handsome little sailor) :yes:

JimJamBonds
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Happy birthday.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-30-2009, 02:58 PM
This TeeEye's birthday was months ago but BCJ was talking about the rapper TI who's going to jail for a year and a day.Did the article link not open?

Slicker
05-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Did the article link not open?The link opened fine. Was I mistaken with my post somehow?

Bel-Cam Jos
05-31-2009, 09:50 AM
The link opened fine. Was I mistaken with my post somehow?I should rename myself B-CJ... Barely-Confused Just. You got it fine, Slick. It was these gentle queries:

What? I don't get this? Should I wish you a happy birthday TeeEye? Well I do wish you well and many great days ahead of you.

But now I'm confused. I have no idea whether it is really your birthday or if we all missed that.

Happy birthday.

... that prompted my own question about whether they were unable to read/open the link.

TeeEye7, noted SSG Forumite, celebrated a birthday earlier in the year 2009, ironically on the very date he was born. Apparently, we neglected to mention said birthday greetings near that date; for that, I am quite sorry. :( T.I., "noted" rap artist, will be in a cell soon for a weapons charge. I thought it would be "funny" or "humorous" (perhaps even across-the-pond "humourous" ) to post an article and see if others would think it was our TI7, whose job also requires him to carry weapons (legally), instead. You may commence laughter... now.

Ha. Ha ha.

Oh, and happy reee-heee-hee-heeeally belated b'day greetings, username TeeEye7. :thumbsup:

Slicker
05-31-2009, 10:01 AM
Okay, so is probably the only case ever where I'm right and everyone else is indeed wrong.

Eat it SSG forums!

Bel-Cam Jos
05-31-2009, 10:05 AM
Bizarro World! Aaaahhh!!!

TeeEye7
05-31-2009, 10:12 AM
Happy birthday.
Thank you, sir!

Oh, and happy reee-heee-hee-heeeally belated b'day greetings, username TeeEye7. :thumbsup:

And thank you, sir!
Bizarro World indeed! :D

It should be noted that I was born at a very early age. Hope that clears that up.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Poor Tee-Eye.

Two months went by after his birthday until somebody noticed. I feel saddened by this happening but joyous in my wishing you a Happy Birthday almost three months after the fact! :yes:

TeeEye7
06-08-2009, 12:13 AM
...wishing you a Happy Birthday...

Thanks, LBC! :D

Bel-Cam Jos
09-26-2009, 11:00 AM
TI the rap artist turned 29 yesterday. Wow.

TeeEye7
09-26-2009, 01:13 PM
TI the rap artist turned 29 yesterday. Wow.

What a way to spend a birthday....in the slammer. :whip:

At least when TI7 goes to jail, he can walk in and out whenever he wants to! :thumbsup: :yes:

And I do, too!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-03-2009, 10:04 PM
I'll just drop in and wish you an early Happy Birthday while this thread is active since I know I'll be AWOL come your real birthday. Felize cumpleanos TeeEye!

TeeEye7
10-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Well, September 8th was my "half birthday" (also mabudonicus'). I guess we can count that, huh?

Thanks LBC!

Kidhuman
10-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Happy Late b-day

Old Fossil
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Happy Late b-day

I second that, sir!:yes:

bobafrett
03-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Facebook had today listed as your birthday, are they wrong? I'm confused. Happy Birthday anyways. :alien:

JetsAndHeels
03-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Happy birthday TeeEye. Hope it is a great one!!

mtriv73
03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Happy Birthday!

Tycho
03-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Happy Birthday TeeEye7.

Forensic evidence has revealed that you have aged another year.

Perhaps you know a good lawyer that can confuse those facts beyond a reasonable doubt?

Your Toys R Us Rewards card should help in this matter, as might a clandestine meeting with an Avon Lady.

mabudonicus
03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Hope you have a solid day planned out TeeEye. I am actually thinking about going and getting your present right now...
Here's to many, many more Bro!!
:beard: UIso&Baws&Topes
Oyes simo-b-day action on the 8th o' March!

TeeEye7
03-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Facebook had today listed as your birthday, are they wrong? I'm confused. Happy Birthday anyways. :alien:
Thank you for the wishes and FB is correct. The ol' birthday is on the 8th along with the might mabudonicus!

Happy birthday TeeEye. Hope it is a great one!!
Thank you sir! Yes, it was a great one because it was a quiet night at work. No tragedies to tend to. It was quiet and uneventful. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday!
Thank you kind sir for your wishes and salutations! It is appreciated!

Happy Birthday TeeEye7.

Forensic evidence has revealed that you have aged another year.
Thank you sir! I think it's more the aches and pains I experience rather than forensic science that's letting me know I'm an old f@rt! ;)

Hope you have a solid day planned out TeeEye. I am actually thinking about going and getting your present right now...
Here's to many, many more Bro!!
:beard: UIso&Baws&Topes
Oyes simo-b-day action on the 8th o' March!
Thank you most kindly, sir, for the birthday wishes! We have once again out-foxed the Grim Reaper and have remained vertical! :thumbsup:
Thanks once again for the awesome photos! When I make the trek to the Mabudome, we will definitely have to plan a side trip there! Glad to hear your marathon B-Day was a great success! \m/ :beard:

Bel-Cam Jos
03-09-2010, 08:17 PM
For some reason I couldn't log into SSG yesterday; too much partyin' here, perhaps? :lipsrsealed: So my belated birthday wish comes with 504 ISE monster greetings!

figrin bran
03-10-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm late but happy belated birthday TeeEye7!!!

TeeEye7
03-11-2010, 05:40 AM
For some reason I couldn't log into SSG yesterday; too much partyin' here, perhaps? :lipsrsealed: So my belated birthday wish comes with 504 ISE monster greetings!

I'm late but happy belated birthday TeeEye7!!!

Thank you, gentlemen! :D

Bel-Cam Jos
09-04-2010, 10:03 AM
While it's not his birthday today, I saw a shocking story that not only is our beloved TI a rap artist, but now his wife was involved with some legal troubles. :eek: Oh, no!

Say it ain't aye, TI!

:rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
And now it IS his b-day; your birthday, if you're reading this, TI! :D

sith_killer_99
03-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Happy Birthday!

TeeEye7
03-09-2011, 04:07 AM
And now it IS his b-day; your birthday, if you're reading this, TI! :D
Thank you, sir! Actually, I'm reading this the day after since I just got home from work. It's now March 9. But my day went well (for the most part) even though I worked.

Happy Birthday!
Thank you for the sentiments, sir!

JEDIpartner
03-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Even though I caught you on the Book of Faces... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

TeeEye7
03-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Even though I caught you on the Book of Faces... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you times two, sir!

mtriv73
03-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Happy Birthday to our favorite CSI.

TeeEye7
03-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Happy Birthday to our favorite CSI.

Thank you, sir! I was very glad it was uneventful, for the most part, at work yesterday. I've worked homicides on my birthday in the past and it's not easy to get past the irony.

bobafrett
03-14-2011, 03:01 PM
I hope I am not to late in offering you "Happy Birthday" grettings.

TeeEye7
03-15-2011, 04:00 AM
I hope I am not to late in offering you "Happy Birthday" grettings.

Thank you, Mr. Frett!

Bel-Cam Jos
03-09-2012, 06:53 PM
A shovel wrapped in gold, as your gift!

TeeEye7
03-10-2012, 03:52 AM
A shovel wrapped in gold, as your gift!

A most excellent and appreciated gift, sir! Thank you!

JEDIpartner
03-12-2012, 09:14 AM
There it is!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

TeeEye7
03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Indeed! Leave it to the diligence of BCJ!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Jp!

bobafrett
03-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday (again)! Just don't get on here as often as I used to.

TeeEye7
03-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Happy Birthday (again)! Just don't get on here as often as I used to.

Thank you sir!

Tycho
03-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Happy Birthday TeeEye!

TeeEye7
03-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Happy Birthday TeeEye!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, sir!

Congrats on the music video! One more thing to add to the resumé!

Bel-Cam Jos
03-08-2014, 09:33 AM
And in honor of your birthday, we will be sending you rain (in the proper amounts, spread out over the proper time), time off to travel to Midwestern universities, and an absence of crime in your territory. Enjoy!

bobafrett
03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
If I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, is it okay to do it again here? Happy Birthday anyway dear Sir!

TeeEye7
03-09-2014, 05:47 PM
And in honor of your birthday, we will be sending you rain (in the proper amounts, spread out over the proper time), time off to travel to Midwestern universities, and an absence of crime in your territory. Enjoy!

Thank you for the fine sentiments, BCJ! This sounds more like a wonderful prayer than a salutation!

If I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, is it okay to do it again here? Happy Birthday anyway dear Sir!

Thank you times two, sir!

JimJamBonds
03-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Would that be double dipping?

Anywho, happy birthday TE VIII!

TeeEye7
03-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Thanks JJB!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Happy Birthday to the Gandalf of the board. (PS my record on being belated to Birthday threads for 22 straight Birthdays continues to grow).

TeeEye7
03-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Oh, suuurrrrre! Rub it in that I'm probably the oldest here on the boards! ;)
...and I probably AM the oldest!!

Thanks for the bd wishes, LBC!

Tycho
03-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday Tee-Eye!

Now if Hasbro would produce and ship some more cool toys I could go to the toy store to get, I'd actually be YOUNGER than I was when I wished you a Happy Birthday LAST YEAR.

I did get SSC General Grievous though. That gave me back a few months.

I think I'd like Star Wars Bobble Head Slot Racing Cars though. I would sit on the floor blowing bubbles in Big League Chew with my hat on backwards making the JarJar car race the Wicket-The-Ewok one and make snorting sounds when I crashed them on the criss-cross track.

Then I could truly become more immature.

As for right now, I have very serious hope of returning to a pre-teen state before Episode 7. But we'll see how good Rebels turns out.

It will debut before I have another birthday.

Oh - and if I don't get dumped by my girlfriend for downloading and watching 6.5 more hours of Animated Clone Wars on her Netflix, I can also regress a little more. But I don't think she's into dating Ages 4 & Up however. I gotta be careful how I do this - maybe when she's studying for her midterms?

TeeEye7
03-15-2014, 02:00 PM
Happy Birthday Tee-Eye!

Thanks Josh!