PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Jumptrooper

TheRealDubya
03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Picked one of these guys up last night -- he's awesome. This is the way to expand the universe. Very cool design, not too busy and logical. Just reminds you how cool stormtroopers are why we all wanted a sandtrooper so bad for so long. I love the WWII style airhoses and the sort of "glare" blinders around the eyepieces. I'm up for 1 or 2 more of them.

Sinscia Fat'o
03-11-2008, 02:41 PM
I didn't like these at first, and i didn't like the pics i seen of them, but when i seen them in person i really liked them, and when i opened it i really liked this figure. Actually both troops were really nice out of this set.

jedi master sal
03-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Picked one of these guys up last night -- he's awesome. This is the way to expand the universe. Very cool design, not too busy and logical. Just reminds you how cool stormtroopers are why we all wanted a sandtrooper so bad for so long. I love the WWII style airhoses and the sort of "glare" blinders around the eyepieces. I'm up for 1 or 2 more of them.

Good to hear. I wish I could get my hands on ONE...lol. Hopefully these will start showing up in my area soon.

Battle Droid
03-11-2008, 02:58 PM
If he's wears a Jet Pack, why don't the figure have one?

Dar' Argol
03-12-2008, 06:05 AM
You know I was wondering the same thing. Reading the back it said the get around with jetpacks . . soooooo where is it?? That's like a Heavy Gunner but he's packaged with medic supplies . . .

I can't remember if it was the EVO or the jump trooper but one of them, the artwork shows a decent helmet but th figure's helmet is kinda stubby . . that's the only thing I have against these new troopers. Other then that . . keep brining the troopers!!

Kidhuman
03-12-2008, 06:18 AM
I like these two figures. The Jump trooper is actually sitting next to me on the desk. I too wondered where the jetpack was/is?

Snowtrooper
03-12-2008, 11:03 PM
I found the jumptrooper last Sat. Overall, I like it though it sucks that it doesn't come with a jetpack. I'm going to try to pick up a few, but its nothing I'm going to army build heavily.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-29-2008, 12:48 AM
I found both Troopers a little while ago. I have to say that while both are good figures, I like the Jump Trooper better than the Evo. I was kinda wondering about the jetpack too though.

Old Fossil
04-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Found 1 Jumptrooper and several EVOs tonight, but only got the Jumptrooper. It's a really good figure but I doubt I'll get any more... one of the few Imperials where it's better to have just one, I think.

The EVOs didn't appeal to me at all.

jedi master sal
04-13-2008, 09:04 AM
I just need one more Jump and 2 more EVO troopers and I'll be done with those two. I dig them. Different yes. Closer in apperance to the McTrooper I think, but in a way that's part of the appeal for me. Now I can display my McTroopers with these and they won't look out of place.

El Chuxter
05-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Finally found one of these today. For EU based in a videogame, he looks more like something from SW than any Clonetrooper. I don't care that he's missing a jetpack; I'm just going to display him as a Stormtrooper Commander of some sort.