PDA

View Full Version : My Dental Hygenist Had Franternal Twin Grandchildren - and I was actually interested.

Tycho
03-12-2008, 03:37 AM
I'm not a guy who's really interested in babies. At least I thought I wasn't.

But the idea of fraternal twins, a boy and a girl especially, is interesting. Of course I asked her if they named them Luke & Leia. No they did not, but she laughed and got the reference.

But there was no history of twins in the family, so it was a surprise. They DID know during the pregnancy - and they knew that at least one baby would be a boy, but his sibling was turned and they couldn't tell until much later. Then they found out they were also having a little girl.

If I ever wanted to be a parent, having both a son and a daughter would have been my ideal for a family.

But for some reason this just fascinated me today. My hygenist had one of those digital photo frames that flashed changing pictures. So I watched that while I had my regular teeth cleaning.

CaptainSolo1138
03-12-2008, 09:54 AM
If boy/girl twins are that interesting, you're welcome to come babysit any time. Mrs. Solo and I would LOVE the break!:thumbsup:

Here, get acquainted. (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=47326561&albumID=0&imageID=21611253)

Tycho
03-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Cute kids. They're fraternal twins, eh? What's the story behind the red cheeks and blue glasses?

Rocketboy
03-12-2008, 11:28 AM
I really think Cappy got lucky with that one - he got his boy and girl and now they don't have to go through it again if they don't want to.

And those kids are quite possibly the coolest f*cking kids ever.

CaptainSolo1138
03-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Cute kids. They're fraternal twins, eh? What's the story behind the red cheeks and blue glasses?They're kids, that's why they have red cheeks. The photo was slightly enhanced at the studio, though, to bring it out more.

Hayden's glasses are corrective. They're from solobambini.com (http://www.solobambini.com/). They specialize in unbreakable frames for kids. They were kind of obtuse at first, but now he wouldn't be Hayden without them. As a matter of fact, he has an eye appointment next and we'll probably get him a new pair identical to those ones. I don't see the point in wire frames that are just gonna get bent up after a day or two (which is what happened with the first pair of glasses (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=47326561&albumID=0&imageID=9425458) we got him).

Tycho
03-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Actually, I thought it might have been make-up because your young lady has red cheeks and it's not so with your son.

So with the glasses, I wasn't sure if they were "in costume" in their own way. :)

2-1B
03-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Just think Tycho, only 18 more years til you can hit on the female. :thumbsup:

Tycho
03-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Just think Tycho, only 18 more years til you can hit on the female. :thumbsup:

Very funny. Not.

Right now I tend to like girls about 10 years younger than me.

In 18 years I'll be about 50 (if I'm not dead anyway). By then I expect my preferences and best opportunities will be with girls around 30 (a 20 year age difference).

John McCain's wife is 18 years younger than he is. That's a good example.

Now Dennis Kucinich's wife is nearly 30 years younger than he is. Kucinich is a stud! If I had a UFO to get around in like he does, then maybe sticking with the 20 year olds when I'm 50 might be possible!

But of course there's always Governor Spitzer's style.

"Emperor's Club. How may I help you?"

CaptainSolo1138
03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
But of course there's always Governor Spitzer's style.
I'm filing a request to SirSteve that your user name be changed to "Client 9".:thumbsup:

Tycho
03-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm filing a request to SirSteve that your user name be changed to "Client 9".:thumbsup:

I want to at least be Client 8.

I don't want Spitzer's sloppy seconds!

(but anyone know if his daughters are hot? At least one of them is close to 18 right?)

Jedi_Kal-El
03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
I want to at least be Client 8.

I don't want Spitzer's sloppy seconds!

(but anyone know if his daughters are hot? At least one of them is close to 18 right?)

15 will get you 20 bud. :thumbsup: And you can't be any lower that 9.

Rocketboy
03-12-2008, 11:46 PM
1 And you can't be any lower that 9.Unless you've got a ruler.

ZING!