PDA

View Full Version : my "brother in law" is SNAKE EYES beeyotch

mabudonicus
03-15-2008, 08:49 AM
this kid is insane. Check out "moosonee" on a map, that's where the bulk of this WICKED video takes place. The "snake eyes" guy IS Elf's Bro which makes him mine too kinda, really funny dude, partied HARD with him several times but this video shows his serious side.
Note I would NEVER do that stuff, DAMN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKisOFOgn-E

Enjoy!!
:beard: Iso&Baws

Seriously the dude is nuts

jjreason
03-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Damn... that's like my worst nightmare.

And if he's related to you by blood or marriage, I'd STRONGLY suggest he's a Snow Serpent, NOT any member of the Joe team. :beard:

LusiferSam
03-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Enjoy!!

Ok, you owe me 7 minutes of my life back. Total waste of time. And the music, God help me.

Other than sleeping in a hammock in winter, there's nothing I saw I haven't done. And none of it was even that "extreme". The tent and hammock would be closer to my summer setup than winter. Personally I would have skied in rather than snowshoed, but to each their own. Snake Eyes, no. A guy who enjoys winter camping, yes. :thumbsup:

mabudonicus
03-15-2008, 10:54 AM
oh boy, what to say.

Glad you enjoyed it, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods you should stop by and we'll find some stuff out eh??
What kind of stupid A-hole sits through even 30 seconds of something they didn't even want to watch?? What were you expecting, dancing bears?? Frigging retard, someone shoulkd beat the crap out of you you stupid little (tho you'r eprolly 300lbs of blubber) smart-arsed coward :D

I would mess you up GOOD kid, not a threat just a statement of a hypothetical yet totally guranteed fact :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
03-15-2008, 12:55 PM
"But he is a tracker. And you are not."

He's obviously not Snake Eyes, since Snake Eyes has blonde hair and everybody knows it, except apparently for you. :p But if he'd been wearing a weasel skull necklace and had a pet wolf, I might've been fooled. Only if he'd kept the hair covered, though, of course.

LS, I'm not doubting you since I don't know what you do when it comes to camping, but did you happen to look up the place on the map? That place looks to be more than 100 miles from any other sort of civilization, and in or near the Arctic Circle. If it's not totally faked, that took some major cajones.

mabudonicus
03-15-2008, 01:27 PM
he might dye his hair for summer actually, to be more character correct- I doubt he'll go throught with the "slashing his vocal chords" business tho

And yeah, there was a good chance that death could have resulted from that business. Even his summer "camping" trips are planned with a 75% chance of survival.

I have seen him climb the side of a 2 1/2 storey brick building without any assistance, right up like spiderman.

And he's one of the nicest dudes I know, very proud to call him my Brother.

I have the pet wolf btw, he can borrow her if the need arises.

And I think JJ might have straightened it out for me, maybe he IS a Snow Serpent. The other guy looked like the driver of the Sno-Cat tho, so it must have been a rare team-up

Can't recall how many STUPID miles they trekked but it was more than I'd even want to try and imagine
And no, NO god will help YOU :D

If any mod wants to delete the two offensive posts (one by me of course) please do so but buddy deserved every character I typed (minus the typoes natch) Dude tried to belittle my FAMILY and I don't put up with that

2-1B
03-15-2008, 02:36 PM
I know how ya feel mabuducks, I get fiery when people trash talk The Deuce. :thumbsup: :21B: :thumbsup:

I must be a major vagina because if I went out on a trip like that, you could expect to find a good heap of crap in my hammock because I'd likely **** myself. :beard:

LusiferSam
03-15-2008, 04:31 PM
What kind of stupid A-hole sits through even 30 seconds of something they didn't even want to watch??

I really wish I knew, I really do. I had high expectations of the video and they simply weren't meet that all.

I would mess you up GOOD kid, not a threat just a statement of a hypothetical yet totally guranteed fact :thumbsup:

I might feel threatened and report you. But I'm not going to, so I won't. I'd tell you why, but I think it's obvious.

LS, I'm not doubting you since I don't know what you do when it comes to camping, but did you happen to look up the place on the map? That place looks to be more than 100 miles from any other sort of civilization, and in or near the Arctic Circle. If it's not totally faked, that took some major cajones.

I couldn't really see the map that well. The place looked look Labrador, but the sign said Northern Ontario. So I'm thinking it was just south of Hudson Bay. Correct if I'm wrong. Now I'm not dissing the actively, I'm dissing the video. The video was awful. What these guys were doing looked like a blast (maybe an arctic blast). I'm also not saying what these guys did isn't hard. That's a lot of work, and even more so in the cold. But it's also not that uncommon. I know lots of people who this sort of stuff. Watching that video was like watching somebody's vacation slides.

TeeEye7
03-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Ah, that's my "quite, shy, pious" mabs! ;)

mabudonicus
03-15-2008, 06:30 PM
TeeEye7 you might owe me a new keyboard, we'll see when it dries out :D

And LucifersCum man, I am sorry it ain't up to your standards- why not post links to your trek to the arctic and we can compare, eh?? I mean if "just south of Hudson's Bay in early February" is laughable to you, I bet you've been to some INSANE places :D

So SO sorry to "waste" your time :D

Caesar- no worries, man, nobody should want to go there, it's madness
good thing I am not an arsehole like certain folks ;) :thumbsup:

CaptainSolo1138
03-15-2008, 06:36 PM
good thing I am not an arsehole like certain folks ;) :thumbsup:
I believe you mean "∆rsehole".

Jedi_Kal-El
03-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Just remember Mabs that EVERYONE is a critic once in a while, and you can't please them all.

LusiferSam
03-15-2008, 07:13 PM
This is my last post to this thread. I'm clearly not being understood. The trip itself looks cool and I'd love to go one like it. :thumbsup:

I hated the video and just the video. Understand?

And next time spell my name right. Few things tick me off more than that.

El Chuxter
03-15-2008, 09:19 PM
I doubt he'll go throught with the "slashing his vocal chords" business tho
They were BURNED in a helicopter explosion, not slashed.

Dummy.

:p

ISO&BAWS:beard:

2-1B
03-16-2008, 01:40 PM
And next time spell my name right. Few things tick me off more than that.

Just call him mebbeducks to return the insult...he hates that. :thumbsup: