PDA

View Full Version : Best UK Source for Sideshow....?

Shatner's Basoon
03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey all...I know that I have some fellow brit collectors on here, and I'm hopng your knowledge is greater than mine!

What in your opinion is the best UK source for sideshow?

I started out using Forbidden planet, but they seem to take an age to get anything current. At the moment I tend to buy from Play UK as they seem to get stuff relatively quickly and have free shipping.

Do Sideshow themselves ship to the UK? that would be an attractive prospect, but I can imagine that the shipping totally wipes out any benefit the currency conversion affords...

It would be great if anyone can point me in the direction of a good supplier (Cheap if possible!, as the RRP is way out of my price range)..........

darth paddy
04-08-2008, 04:45 PM
hi you could try model zone they usually only have the latset stuff in and dont seem to stock any item for long but the good thing is they discount them pretty quick was in today rebel commandos at 24.99

Shatner's Basoon
04-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the tip....I tend to avoid Modelzone...They do get the stuff really quickly, but do sell at the RRP. thats upwards of 45-50 on newer peices. Theyre the only place I've ever seen the Terminator stuff, and regardless that theyve been around for over a year theyre still retailing at half a ton in there!

sergiurusu
04-17-2008, 12:50 PM
You could try Toy Palace (http://www.toy-palace.com/), they are in Germany and are really great: honest, fast and reliable.