PDA

View Full Version : WOW! AOTC's Battle Droid Giveaway!!

Beast
02-13-2002, 11:38 PM
Wow, seems the giveaway spirit is reaching everyone right now. DeathStarPlans.com is giving away a carded AOTC's "Battle Droid: Arena Battle" figure! He got in a set of them for his daughter, and decided to share with the fans. You do have to be a member of their forums. Here is a link to the offer for all you AOTC's figure fans that need a fix right now!! I hope I win, I can't wait any longer for the new movie figures to hit! :D

http://www.deathstarplans.com/
http://www.deathstarplans.com/giveaway2.htm

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-14-2002, 12:15 AM
This time my 2 1/2 year old daughter has decided to give away the remaining AOTC carded figure that she did not open.

Gotta love people who spite that "Ages 4+" and "Choking Hazard" on the card. :dead:

Beast
02-14-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Gotta love people who spite that "Ages 4+" and "Choking Hazard" on the card. :dead:
I am sure that he keeps the little muzzle flashes and stuff put up and away. Some kids are pretty mature for their age. Besides, give him a break..sheesh, everyone has been complaing about everything lately. I am pretty sure he isn't putting his child in danger. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hairless chewie
02-14-2002, 02:19 AM
I know JarJar, it's seems like everyone is very negative lately. We got a new movie coming out, and the figures to go with it. I thought that everyone would be really pumped up but god forbid if you cross opinions in these forums.

LTBasker
02-14-2002, 07:58 AM
It's kinda screwed up, alot of the POTJ stuff had to suffer from soft-plasticitis while Hasbro has plans to release those...things. :p

Paul-Kenobi
02-14-2002, 09:19 PM
wait...... the POTJ figs where made from hard or soft plastic ??????????? :confused: :confused:

( yes i know stuipd question but see i'm a costume freek also and i wanna get the Delux Jango fett costume that rubies is gona release but they said the armor is made from soft plastic :confused: :confused: :confused: what dose that man its like cloth??? :confused: (Obi scream) NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)